Replicel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
maradona said:
just a guess....because as we all know follicles in the temples are all dead...and that 25% would be all new hair regrown and some follicles revived.

we all know it's much easier to regrow at the crown, temples are impossible.

facepalm.jpg

do you even know HOW Replicel treatment works? Those cells don't give a sh*t where you inject them... with mice they were able to grow hair ANYWHERE ON THE BODY where they made the injection.

If their human study have as much success as their mice study, then baldness will be cured

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
No man...i know a lot about replicel i have been researching for a long time.

I don't wanna be a negative nancy here but its very difficult to grow new hair in humans with Androgenetic Alopecia just by using your own cells, I hope they found something nobody else knows and they're able to reproduce their results from mice to humans, then we'd be cured.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
maradona said:
I got it from joe from staten island, he says an stocker said it was around 25 %.

if that was true i think we are cured, after i found that out i asked replicel where they injected their procedure and they responded in the temples.

So 25% in the temples = 75 percent front/crown.

just a guess....because as we all know follicles in the temples are all dead...and that 25% would be all new hair regrown and some follicles revived.

If replicel succeeds next month...I think I will have no choice but to jump on the propecia bandwagon......Im shitless scared....i end up with mental problems from propecia and hormone therapy my god !!!

I dont know if i want replicel to succeed or not...at this point. :(

Well, they will figure out the kinks before it's ever approved so I wouldn't worry! That has me very excited though.

but if the hair growth doesn't stop there, this is our future.

Attachments

• Wolfman_gen200.gif
    Wolfman_gen200.gif
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,344

wendal

Established Member
Reaction score
Thom said:
maradona said:
I got it from joe from staten island, he says an stocker said it was around 25 %.

if that was true i think we are cured, after i found that out i asked replicel where they injected their procedure and they responded in the temples.

So 25% in the temples = 75 percent front/crown.

If replicel succeeds next month...I think I will have no choice but to jump on the propecia bandwagon......Im shitless scared....i end up with mental problems from propecia and hormone therapy my god !!!

I dont know if i want replicel to succeed or not...at this point. :(

Well, they will figure out the kinks before it's ever approved so I wouldn't worry! That has me very excited though.

but if the hair growth doesn't stop there, this is our future.

Hey, Teen Wolf landed all the babes. He tagged that blonde bimbo and then Boof!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
2020 said:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hjLSssBaFhg/TqZXe7ihY4I/AAAAAAAARkY/mpZnmp0yrWc/s1600/Vin-Diesel_Celebrities_01235.jpg

:punk: :punk: :punk:

You know what the sad part is? If any of us worked out and got the pecks/muscles of Vin Diesel, we'd all be getting as many women as he does. Hair wouldnt even be an issue at that point.

Truthfully, I have a gut feeling that tells me women find the shaved head/bald guy with muscles to be more 'intimidating', to say the least, than a guy WITH hair.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hellouser said:
2020 said:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hjLSssBaFhg/TqZXe7ihY4I/AAAAAAAARkY/mpZnmp0yrWc/s1600/Vin-Diesel_Celebrities_01235.jpg

:punk: :punk: :punk:

You know what the sad part is? If any of us worked out and got the pecks/muscles of Vin Diesel, we'd all be getting as many women as he does. Hair wouldnt even be an issue at that point.

Truthfully, I have a gut feeling that tells me women find the shaved head/bald guy with muscles to be more 'intimidating', to say the least, than a guy WITH hair.

I don't want to intimidate them, I want to charm them! Ha

Vin Diesel is predisposed to attaining a body like that and he has the face to suit a bald head. Some of us will never be able to pull off bald.

I could probably pull it off without looking terrible but it would not look near as good on me as hair does. Girls love my hair.....I need my hair.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Check out this video, its part one of four. Its got David Hall talking about Replicel.

[youtube:1r2nf41d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkzKllqXnPM[/youtube:1r2nf41d]

I do wonder though, he mentioned an FDA approval by 2015 at the earliest. But thats USA. How long do you guys think it might be for other countries to get approval? Canada? Countries in Europe? I have a feeling USA may take longest. If thats the case, I would be completely willing to go to Europe and have the procedure done there.

Thom: face to go with the bald head won't matter. Thats the weird thing, you get a body like that and the women wont care. Theyre pretty superficial, just like we are, haha. I say this because I went to Chicago once with 3 of my guy friends and all of us noticed how all the beautiful women were only with average or below average looking men, a complete 180 from our city.

DavisNY

Established Member
Reaction score
before jumping on the when will it be released wagon, are there any significant before and after photos?

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hellouser said:
Check out this video, its part one of four. Its got David Hall talking about Replicel.

[youtube:1bnauscv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkzKllqXnPM[/youtube:1bnauscv]

I do wonder though, he mentioned an FDA approval by 2015 at the earliest. But thats USA. How long do you guys think it might be for other countries to get approval? Canada? Countries in Europe? I have a feeling USA may take longest. If thats the case, I would be completely willing to go to Europe and have the procedure done there.

Thom: face to go with the bald head won't matter. Thats the weird thing, you get a body like that and the women wont care. Theyre pretty superficial, just like we are, haha. I say this because I went to Chicago once with 3 of my guy friends and all of us noticed how all the beautiful women were only with average or below average looking men, a complete 180 from our city.

Ha, but if you're not predisposed to attaining a body like that it's damn near impossible with the average guy's schedule. Girls are superficial but they also have varied tastes in guys. My girlfriend for example likes the skinny build like I have and hates the buff look. Chicago has a lot of guys with money too haha, my Grandpa lives there so I know what you're talking about.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
DavisNY said:
before jumping on the when will it be released wagon, are there any significant before and after photos?

There definitely won't be any before/after photos released until at least after this/next months Phase II results. Replicel has been pushing quite well with their initiative and nothing from what I've seen has pointed to a negative outcome.

I just wanna know what the approval process will be like in other countries and how long it'd take. I know in USA Replicel will probably run into lobbyist scumbags against their services and long FDA approvals, but that wont be the same in every other country as regulations from health ministries may be looser and lobbyists may have zero effect.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
Is anyone seriously optimistic about this stuff? Anyone who has followed the company failures in the past few years?

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
then get over it...shave your head! this site is full of depression and negativism.
You heavily confuse those two with "realism".

wendal

Established Member
Reaction score
Shma said:
Is anyone seriously optimistic about this stuff? Anyone who has followed the company failures in the past few years?

I'm optimistic because the people running replicel seem optimistic that their product works. Guess you could say I'm more hopeful than optimistic. But I want before and after photos and we should receive the visual results next month so whatever one feels about it now is pretty much void until then.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
realism? you don't even have a "clue" about what it's happening in those medical labs...so i don't really know why you and some others from here are spreading the skepticism...april it's pretty close so we're gonna see some results from replicel.I don't even know if we should expect to some great news because the phase 1 it's mostly conducted for testing the safety of this procedure.

wendal

Established Member
Reaction score
From my understanding their main priority for phase 1 trial is saftey but they are also testing it's efficacy. THey used a very high dosage in the phase 1 trial in order to establish safety so the results in April should be about as good as it's gonna get.