Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was wondering if you immunised hair via Shiseido and cloned it via Tsuji would that ensure DHT resistant growth.

Obviously very early to speculate over these questions but more interesting than Spam I suppose.

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was wondering if you immunised hair via Shiseido and cloned it via Tsuji would that ensure DHT resistant growth.

Obviously very early to speculate over these questions but more interesting than Spam I suppose.

Technically I think that should be possible.

Also, Shiseido and RIKEN’s respective research and development work is being conducted at buildings within a mile of each other! Also, I guess that Dr. Takashi Tsuji was involved on RCH-01 development.

If both Shiseido and Riken technologies/treatments work and are released until the end of 2020 (in Japan) Tsuji will become the hero of millions of men and women all around the globe! The real GOAT! :)

Baldybald1

Established Member
Reaction score

Also, Shiseido and RIKEN’s respective research and development work is being conducted at buildings within a mile of each other! Also, I guess that Dr. Takashi Tsuji was involved on RCH-01 development.

If both Shiseido and Riken technologies/treatments work and are released until the end of 2020 (in Japan) Tsuji will become the hero of millions of men and women all around the globe! The real GOAT! :)
Yes he is in the video as well !

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score

Good explanation from Dr. Sato and Tsuji.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

That makes zero sense.

1. Transplant DHT-resistant hair from back of the head
2. Reinforce it with dermal sheath cups from the same spot in the back of the head where you took it from

Am I misunderstanding something?

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That makes zero sense.

2. Reinforce it with dermal sheath cups from the same spot in the back of the head where you took it from

No, you have it right. His suggestion was redundant. Tsuji is going to clone hair from donor hair so it will already be DHT resistant. RCH-01 is for your already existing non donor hair that is not immune to DHT.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
That makes zero sense.

I was kinda thinking about mitigating the pitfalls of retrograde alopecia in this procedure.

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will there be an update on this on October 11th? Can we know the presentation?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has any indication been made to how long RCH-01 will make hair DHT 'resistant' ?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
If this would be true, replicel is the ultimate maintenance therapy.

Based on phase 1 result, it is very likely the Captain America 's "shield" to defend against baldness. HOWEVER, in this day and age, where human's expectation is (super) regrowth, i dont know if it is impressed enough or not

Last edited:

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Annoyingly their last results gave a really poor understanding of efficacy and i doubt these new ones will either. Ultimately they gave a full head hair count change across the entire head. What they should have really done is measured change in hair density in increasing distances from the injection site. For all we know the surrounding area (<5cm) of the injection might have had a 100% change (double density increase).

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Annoyingly their last results gave a really poor understanding of efficacy and i doubt these new ones will either. Ultimately they gave a full head hair count change across the entire head. What they should have really done is measured change in hair density in increasing distances from the injection site. For all we know the surrounding area (<5cm) of the injection might have had a 100% change (double density increase).

What "last results" are you referring to ? Is it phase 1 from Replicel ?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What "last results" are you referring to ? Is it phase 1 from Replicel ?

Yes referring to the tests done by Replicel in phase 1. I believe the results we're now waiting on are for efficacy done by Shiseido.

KevinMcElwee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://upload.umin.ac.jp/cgi-open-bin/ctr_e/ctr_view.cgi?recptno=R000026894

I thought that Shiseido tests in their trials also a different number of injections for efficacy. But if You Click on The link there Are only different cell concentrations (high intermediate and low) what do You think?

Unfortunately under The link You find The trial of Shiseido so it is an efficacy trial and i Can not See different Numbers of injections. Only other doses/concentrations...

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Based on phase 1 result, it is very likely the Captain America 's "shield" to defend against baldness. HOWEVER, in this day and age, where human's expectation is (super) regrowth, i dont know if it is impressed enough or not

Not for us and not for people that lost hair, but it would be a cure for those who are possibly going to lose their hair and could inject this at the age of 16-18 to be done with this sh*t