Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

KevinMcElwee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
after conference. can we know about conference?

I heard that there will be no information regarding the launch date.

Why anybody should know this before the speak of Masashi Ogo (Shiseido)?? I can not believe that Shiseido told anybody about the Content of the speech. We have to hope, pray and see

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fingers crossed!
https://biojapan2018.jcdbizmatch.jp/en/ORGSeminar/Info/Main
upload_2018-10-5_18-24-40.png

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone has glorious hair except for the Shiseido presenter. A good or a bad sign?
Haha when i saw the picture I thought:
"some retard is comenting on his baldness"

And to answer your question it is a good sign!
You nkow we came from apes and had hair everywhere with loosing the hair we got smarter.

The only conclusion to that is we baldies are the more developed humans and therfore smarter :D

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha when i saw the picture I thought:
"some retard is comenting on his baldness"

And to answer your question it is a good sign!
You nkow we came from apes and had hair everywhere with loosing the hair we got smarter.

The only conclusion to that is we baldies are the more developed humans and therfore smarter :D

Monkeys are balding as well. I fear I only got uglier.

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Follicle Thought is a shill.

He was so for that Turkish c*** lotion — f*** him.

You're an idiot. Let's ignore all his other good reporting, because he once reported on a product that didn't work. The author of the blog does great work. I prefer his over HLC2020.

Anyway, I don't want to distract from this thread. What's most important right now is what Desmond posted above! Do we have any Japanese members who can attend this conference????

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Anyone here could please summarize the results of phase 1? Does this thing really helps to maintain hair? What's the percentage of responders / non-responders? This seems like a promising thing, I hope it's a permanent solution that can shut down my constant fear of finasteride starting to lose its effect at some point.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks
My concern is the timeframe of the trials. I think this procedure would be ideal if it lasts for life. If I correctly understood, phase II involves testing the dose (varying the number and concentration of injections I guess), but not the long-lasting duration of their effects. If they only show results within a six month timeframe again, I wouldn't be so confident in the procedure until we are sure it's permanent

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks
My concern is the timeframe of the trials. I think this procedure would be ideal if it lasts for life. If I correctly understood, phase II involves testing the dose (varying the number and concentration of injections I guess), but not the long-lasting duration of their effects. If they only show results within a six month timeframe again, I wouldn't be so confident in the procedure until we are sure it's permanent

Are you new to this ? They reported somewhere maintenance after 2 years.

We are all here waiting for 2-year phase 2 efficacy trial result by Shiseido, and even if it maintains only after 2 years, good enough. Go and get yourself injected after every 2 years until new treatments come out. If you cant afford, either take finasteride or accept your baldness.

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you new to this ? They reported somewhere maintenance after 2 years.

We are all here waiting for 2-year phase 2 efficacy trial result by Shiseido, and even if it maintains only after 2 years, good enough. Go and get yourself injected after every 2 years until new treatments come out. If you cant afford, either take finasteride or accept your baldness.

Yes, I'm new. Anyone knows if after the 2-year of maintenance it starts to wear off, or is that number just the max amount of time it has been evaluated?
Oh, and I already take finasteride, I'm just a bit paranoid of losing the battle in the long term because some members have said its effect wasn't enough to mantain after a certain number of years. So just hoping Shiseido/Replicel to be a permanent solution to freeze this thing once and for all.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I'm new. Anyone knows if after the 2-year of maintenance it starts to wear off, or is that number just the max amount of time it has been evaluated?
Oh, and I already take finasteride, I'm just a bit paranoid of losing the battle in the long term because some members have said its effect wasn't enough to mantain after a certain number of years. So just hoping Shiseido/Replicel to be a permanent solution to freeze this thing once and for all.

*5 years

but it's unknown if it wears off. This isn't something they can know until years and years from now.

Theoretically though, it should last indefinitely.