Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
5-year data suggested so. There has been no info on the upper limit yet. Imo, fighting baldness is a lfie-long battle, so I mind having my scalp re-injected every 5 year or so.
Science and technology behind stem cells and hair loss treatments will improve greatly in next 20 years, so instead 5-8 years probably they will make their treatments to last at least 10-15 years.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The follicle thought guy claims he has news regarding shiseido he will post soon!

You can find his claim in the comments of the trinov article.

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The follicle thought guy claims he has news regarding shiseido he will post soon!

about replicel. not shiseido . i think that will not useful information

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

where

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
upload_2018-9-30_10-24-41.png

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, phase 1 was NOT DESIGNED to measure efficacy.

But efficacy was still observed. Phase 2 is designed to observe EFFICACY. Why do you think they won't be able to? Makes no sense.

Yes i know that Lizzaarrrddd maaannn.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. He has nothing.

He did not say he has 'news to share'. He said he will share news when news are available. Duh.
upload_2018-9-30_22-35-26.png

how can you interpret this as "he will give an update as soon as he has one but he has none yet?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Follicle Thought is a shill.

He was so for that Turkish c*** lotion — f*** him.

Reactions: br1

KevinMcElwee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What Are The possible reasons for having better results in Phase II than in Phase I?

I Could not Imagine that with a lower Dose of cells The results Will Be better then with The high Dose which was Used in Phase 1...
And unfortunately Shiseido only does 1 injection so i thought with multiple injections Maybe The results become better But Shiseido only does one injection :-(

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What Are The possible reasons for having better results in Phase II than in Phase I?

I Could not Imagine that with a lower Dose of cells The results Will Be better then with The high Dose which was Used in Phase 1...
And unfortunately Shiseido only does 1 injection so i thought with multiple injections Maybe The results become better But Shiseido only does one injection :-(
One treatment session, but multiple injections during it this time instead of one, IIRC.

Reactions: br1