Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trichometry is a single value measurement. It gives you an idea of how much hairmass is within a specific area (in this context the hair length is of not interest). Therefore the trichometry measurement cant distinguish between vellus and terminal hair.

So this is probably the cumulative thikness increase by 15.4%

The increase in vellus hair and terminal hair still needs to be performed manually from pictures.
And looking at the terminal hair before and after this seems more like a decrease than increase.

It is clearly an increase. Your black and white photo is irrelevant. Zoom in on the color pictures. The amount of new hairs is clear.

Hair ball

My Regimen
Reaction score
We don't see on the two pictures all the area evaluated. What has been their criteria to distinguish between vellus hair and terminal hair? Certainly the caliber of the hair, but quantitatively, I don't know. Furthermore, do the datas are taken from the same patient seen on the pictures? It's not the same tattoo, if it's a tattoo.
At the end, I'm much more comfortable with the datas given by Replicel.

Last edited:

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trichometry is a single value measurement. It gives you an idea of how much hairmass is within a specific area (in this context the hair length is of not interest). Therefore the trichometry measurement cant distinguish between vellus and terminal hair.

So this is probably the cumulative thikness increase by 15.4%

The increase in vellus hair and terminal hair still needs to be performed manually from pictures.
And looking at the terminal hair before and after this seems more like a decrease than increase.
No, in trichometry, there is a distinction between terminal and vellus hair. It's in their presentation.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is clearly an increase. Your black and white photo is irrelevant. Zoom in on the color pictures. The amount of new hairs is clear.
Yes, there is clearly more hair over all but less thick dark hair and more thin baby hair as compared to the before pic. This is what we are trying to say.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That picture is ancient.

Further, I'm not expecting any serious regrowth from this thing anyway. The fact that the people in the trial maintained their hair after years is what is most impressive and what will probably be the selling point.

Reactions: br1

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
That picture is ancient.

Further, I'm not expecting any serious regrowth from this thing anyway. The fact that the people in the trial maintained their hair after years is what is most impressive and what will probably be the selling point.

The point that I and @byebyehair is trying to make is that, their words suggested more terminal (thick, damn dark) hair and less vellus (thin, baby) hair even though we see the opposite by naked eyes (more thin hair and less dark thick hair).
Nevermind, just a bit of a concern while waiting for Shiseido.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The point that I and @byebyehair is trying to make is that, their words suggested more terminal (thick, damn dark) hair and less vellus (thin, baby) hair even though we see the opposite by naked eyes (more thin hair and less dark thick hair).
Nevermind, just a bit of a concern while waiting for Shiseido.
Give up they don t want to see it

br1

Reaction score
They just tweeted

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180924-063943_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20180924-063943_Twitter.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 394

Oromus110

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's not right exactly? We're waiting for results to be published and that's it. They never claimed to release them in September or anything.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quick! Gotta find a way to piss and moan and interpret this negati-

Oops, NVM; too late!
I did not interpret anything.
I just pointed out that this tweet has no information.
But proove me wrong tell me the precious information you get out of the tweet.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did not interpret anything.
I just pointed out that this tweet has no information.
But proove me wrong tell me the precious information you get out of the tweet.

The tweet says they're carrying out meetings in Europe to lay the groundwork for what is obviously the future of their tech in Europe. That means things are moving forward elsewhere in the world for this company.

But yeah, "it has no information".

@br1 shares a tweet, makes no comment on it, and you instantly retort with a snarl and make a dishonest assessment of its content. Normal people do not have such a reaction to this information.

Reactions: br1

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you can't say anticipation for a product release isn't making some go mad. C'mon guys. We're all in this together.

The results are just around the corner. If it can at least deliver the results in Phase 1, we're laughing. Everyone would qualify for a hair transplant to fix up their frontal loss and can save the crown with Shiseido. Win win

Stay positive guys. We're almost there

Wise words @Desmond_84!

Btw, Shiseido should give an update until the end of the year, right? Praying for a 2019 release (in Japan).