Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 99655

The famous replicel phase one trial pictures a little.

right bevore and left after 6 months...
I converted the pictures to black and white (255 grey steps) then i applied a threshold to have a clear cut.
I hoped I could see with this technic some vellus hair turn into terminal... But from this pictures it seems the opposite is true ???
Phase 1. Nothing more to say.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 99655

The famous replicel phase one trial pictures a little.

right bevore and left after 6 months...
I converted the pictures to black and white (255 grey steps) then i applied a threshold to have a clear cut.
I hoped I could see with this technic some vellus hair turn into terminal... But from this pictures it seems the opposite is true ???

I am with you, bro. It seems to me the "after" photo show less terminal and more vellus hair. tbh, the left looks better than the right, even though it seems from their word that the right is better than the left.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But anyway thanks for your posts. Even though we don’t agree you were civil and informative.

"Thank you for showing me more patience than I rightly deserve, but your paragraphs of wisdom are wasted on me anyway."

There is not a regular user on these forums who is unaware of your position, man. I don't get why you want to keep debating them. We understand you believe everything is a farce and no amount of reasoning, logic, or evidence will ever change your mind. If I were you, I would just be wallowing in self pity offline or seeing my therapist.

Just don't see what you stand to gain from being here. Make your point, defend it a little, and if nothing changes your mind from that initial point: Just accept you're done with the conversation.

Regarding Shiseido, I hope they talk about it at that presentation on the 11th.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Thank you for showing me more patience than I rightly deserve, but your paragraphs of wisdom are wasted on me anyway."

There is not a regular user on these forums who is unaware of your position, man. I don't get why you want to keep debating them. We understand you believe everything is a farce and no amount of reasoning, logic, or evidence will ever change your mind. If I were you, I would just be wallowing in self pity offline or seeing my therapist.

Just don't see what you stand to gain from being here. Make your point, defend it a little, and if nothing changes your mind from that initial point: Just accept you're done with the conversation.

How to get the their presentation then ?

hanginginthewire

Reaction score

I wasn’t seeking a debate with anyone. I was just joining others in laughing at your ridiculous thread title.

Have a nice day, WASP!

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wasn’t seeking a debate with anyone. I was just joining others in laughing at your ridiculous thread title.

Have a nice day, WASP!

My thread title was from a year ago, and they had a lot of news at the time. So it's fitting.

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
Well you can't say anticipation for a product release isn't making some go mad. C'mon guys. We're all in this together.

The results are just around the corner. If it can at least deliver the results in Phase 1, we're laughing. Everyone would qualify for a hair transplant to fix up their frontal loss and can save the crown with Shiseido. Win win

Stay positive guys. We're almost there

br1

Reaction score
I am with you, bro. It seems to me the "after" photo show less terminal and more vellus hair. tbh, the left looks better than the right, even though it seems from their word that the right is better than the left.
The left picture is the after. So, thats why it looks better. It works.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
The left picture is the after. So, thats why it looks better. It works.

Huh ? Are you serious ? Dont get me wrong but it seems to my eyes that there is less terminal hair in the "after" image even the number say otherwise. @That Guy, any comment from you ? Seriously
upload_2018-9-23_20-59-47.png

Last edited:

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's what @byebyehair said.

Disregard my message if it's wrong info.

But anyways, we have the data to look at.
Yes but they got the data by evaluating the picture.

And therefore i m wondering how they can say in this particular picture the terminal hair increased by 14.5%.

Look in both picture at the hair direct above the first tatoo. In the bevore picture these hair seem sicker.

Don t get me wrong i m a big believer in all the stemm cell based treatments.
During my studies i gathered some knowledge on data evaluation. That is why I made evaluate the picture how I would do it. And I m quite surpsrised with the result.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but they got the data by evaluating the picture.

And therefore i m wondering how they can say in this particular picture the terminal hair increased by 14.5%.

Look in both picture at the hair direct above the first tatoo. In the bevore picture these hair seem sicker.

Don t get me wrong i m a big believer in all the stemm cell based treatments.
During my studies i gathered some knowledge on data evaluation. That is why I made evaluate the picture how I would do it. And I m quite surpsrised with the result.

Weird that nobody ever talked about this before.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "byebyehair, post: 1715494, member: 137685"] Sí, pero obtuvieron los datos al evaluar la imagen.

Y por lo tanto, me pregunto cómo pueden decir en esta imagen en particular que el cabello terminal aumentó en un 14.5%.

Mire en ambas imágenes en el cabello directamente encima del primer tatuaje. En la imagen de bevore estos cabellos parecen más enfermos.

No me malinterprete creyente grande en todos los tratamientos basados en células stemm.
Durante mis estudios, reuní algunos conocimientos sobre evaluación de datos. Es por eso que hice evaluar la imagen de cómo lo haría. Y estoy bastante sorprendido con el resultado. [/ QUOTE]

Maybe it's the new growth cycle

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, guys, calm the heck down.
Those are just two photos.
Trichometry results are way more valid than two shots.
Trichometry is a single value measurement. It gives you an idea of how much hairmass is within a specific area (in this context the hair length is of not interest). Therefore the trichometry measurement cant distinguish between vellus and terminal hair.

So this is probably the cumulative thikness increase by 15.4%

The increase in vellus hair and terminal hair still needs to be performed manually from pictures.
And looking at the terminal hair before and after this seems more like a decrease than increase.