Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

rupture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a logical fallacy, my friend. With that way of thinking, you'll never believe in anything until it's in your hands. So why be here...?
So when somebody finally says "It's done, you can have this in your hands today" I'll know it

rupture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because there are possible treatments brought up here that I can source and try for myself such as Hydralazine etc......

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
That's a logical fallacy, my friend. With that way of thinking, you'll never believe in anything until it's in your hands. So why be here...?

It's not logical fallacy, it's legitimate stupidity! We aren't starting with the knowledge or technology scientists used 30 years ago so how is the past even an applicable dictator of future breakthroughs?

efedrez

Reaction score
New article, more info about shiseido

http://www.thelifesciencesreport.com/pub/na/17743

"Over the last couple of months, we've been talking to a number of companies, and have generated interest among this broader category. A lot of that is due to the progress that Lee and his team have been able to make in generating positive clinical data, and in the progress that Shiseido has been able to make in preparing for the release of the RCH-01 product in Japan as well.

We anticipate that as we start to see a more success from the Shiseido partnership, that's going to give a lot of companies in similar circumstances the assurance that this can be done.

I should probably add one caveat. You would think that Shiseido being a cosmetic company would be more interested in RepliCel's RCS-01, the skin product, as opposed to the RCH-01. Little known fact, though, is that Shiseido originally started off as a hair company, and it morphed into a cosmetic firm. When it started looking into regenerative medicine a few years ago, it was decided that it would go back to its roots (no pun intended) and start looking for androgenic alopecia products. It wanted to steer clear of skin products for the time being and try to draw a line between its cell therapy products and skin business because it doesn't want any cross-contamination, whether it be positive or negative, across those lines. Only after it knows that the RCH-01 product is going to be a success will it potentially consider looking into skin products as well. So that's why in the meantime we've decided to look elsewhere for the RCS-01 product partnership."
Great someone is giving priority to hair loss for a change!

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
New article, more info about shiseido

http://www.thelifesciencesreport.com/pub/na/17743

"Over the last couple of months, we've been talking to a number of companies, and have generated interest among this broader category. A lot of that is due to the progress that Lee and his team have been able to make in generating positive clinical data, and in the progress that Shiseido has been able to make in preparing for the release of the RCH-01 product in Japan as well.

We anticipate that as we start to see a more success from the Shiseido partnership, that's going to give a lot of companies in similar circumstances the assurance that this can be done.

I should probably add one caveat. You would think that Shiseido being a cosmetic company would be more interested in RepliCel's RCS-01, the skin product, as opposed to the RCH-01. Little known fact, though, is that Shiseido originally started off as a hair company, and it morphed into a cosmetic firm. When it started looking into regenerative medicine a few years ago, it was decided that it would go back to its roots (no pun intended) and start looking for androgenic alopecia products. It wanted to steer clear of skin products for the time being and try to draw a line between its cell therapy products and skin business because it doesn't want any cross-contamination, whether it be positive or negative, across those lines. Only after it knows that the RCH-01 product is going to be a success will it potentially consider looking into skin products as well. So that's why in the meantime we've decided to look elsewhere for the RCS-01 product partnership."
More like, "Replicel is a pos scumbag company with zero ethics and we don't wish to work with wannabe semi-professionals in the future".

Thank god for their tech but I have 0 faith in replicel as a company bringing anything to market. Shiseido on the other hand, will deliver I think.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any idea if this will work with retrograde (probably won't).
I think I have it in my sideburns, f*** my life, the back of the head is fine.

br1

Reaction score
https://www.forbes.com/sites/robins...ng-skin-and-tendon-degeneration/#261b341a93f2

I am not up to date with Replicel stuff but this came up on tressless and is less than a month old. Not sure if you guys have discussed it already.

The article contains already known information. Though it touches in a couple points on how they first theorized and later tested it. Which is interesting.

Another point, the author makes some affirmations (it is not clear if this was really said by Buckler, or the author got it somewhere) like it will be released next year by Shiseido..

br1

Reaction score
An interesting point, I believe somebody already said something like that before..

RCH-01, re-populates dead cells on the follicles. Well, and what about ppl who are using Finasteride and still have most of their hairs?? If finasteride maintained their hairs, it means the follicles are still OK (still contain those cells).. In such case, receiving the RCH-01 injection would be useless?

Would I have to quit finasteride, let DHT destroy all my follicles cells and then re-populated them using RCH-01 ??

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some news about Repli's financing

http://replicel.com/20161019/

“We are pleased to have secured the support of several key shareholders in the closing of a financing on terms which are favourable to the Company as we execute on the third and final major deliverable we had set out for the Company in 2017,” stated RepliCel CEO Lee Buckler. “This sets the stage for us to keep pressing forward while we negotiate partnership agreements anticipated to capitalize the Company through its next stage of development.”
The proceeds of the Offering will be used for general working capital and funding ongoing programs including device development as the Company finalizes key partnership agreements currently in negotiation.

In a statement referencing his January forecast, Buckler continued, “This year we aimed to deliver successful clinical data, fully functioning device prototypes, and partnership deals. Having delivered on the first two, we are now in full swing on the third major deliverable. As we transition the Company and its assets into the next phase of its development, our strategy is clear. We intend to leverage the expertise, capital, and infrastructure of regional partners to create value for our shareholders.”
This sounds like a typical statement companies make when they're seaking more investors. They'll just keep pumping out those shares until they completely dilute their EPS, and keep paying themselves huge paychecks. Means nothing.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
An interesting point, I believe somebody already said something like that before..

RCH-01, re-populates dead cells on the follicles. Well, and what about ppl who are using Finasteride and still have most of their hairs?? If finasteride maintained their hairs, it means the follicles are still OK (still contain those cells).. In such case, receiving the RCH-01 injection would be useless?

Would I have to quit finasteride, let DHT destroy all my follicles cells and then re-populated them using RCH-01 ??
As far as i know, RCH-01 makesnyourbexisting hair follicle resistant to DHT

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
I believe Sheisido will be at this year's Hair Congress. Hopefully Hellouser can give us some good news.