Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow... I think I'll just hope for Tsuji and Follica. If they give any bad news about delaying another 5 years then I am shaving my head and accepting my fate. Well, after I repair my scar.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
But we all knew we would have to go to Japan if we wanted this in the near future so no change really unless I've missed something ??
No that's unchanged.

But gut check time: do you REALLY think that things are going to go off without a hitch with Shiseido? We are doomed for the forseeable future.

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
There is no point in waiting for Replicel. We will all get our answers from Shiseido. However I am certain that this treatment will be slow on the regrowth but great on stopping hair loss. The question is will it work like a vaccine, stopping hair loss for long period or indefinite period of time or will you have to go for it periodically.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
There is no point in waiting for Replicel. We will all get our answers from Shiseido. However I am certain that this treatment will be slow on the regrowth but great on stopping hair loss. The question is will it work like a vaccine, stopping hair loss for long period or indefinite period of time or will you have to go for it periodically.

And what's the point of "waiting" for Shiseido? It's pretty clear these companies dangle the carrot of hair loss treatment to generate funds and interest in their companies. Yeah Shiseido doesn't need to do that financially, but they don't mind buzz being generated about having a "bald cure" in their back pocket. By now the study's direction should be clear to them. They shouldn't need us to "wait" any longer to say yea or nay.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys need to chill.... that tweet means nothing. As noted above, Sheseido is the real player with this technology and they’re in a pre-launch trial. Calm down.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys need to chill.... that tweet means nothing. As noted above, Sheseido is the real player with this technology and they’re in a pre-launch trial. Calm down.
Completely agree. There is absolutely no new information that warrants the negativity. Chill out, people.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems like for something to be verifiable for you, it's gotta already be in your hands. Just wait til Shiseido results are released before you start publicly grieving. We also have a golden egg in Tsuji. We are very fortunate to have all these prospects.

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
And what's the point of "waiting" for Shiseido? It's pretty clear these companies dangle the carrot of hair loss treatment to generate funds and interest in their companies. Yeah Shiseido doesn't need to do that financially, but they don't mind buzz being generated about having a "bald cure" in their back pocket. By now the study's direction should be clear to them. They shouldn't need us to "wait" any longer to say yea or nay.
And why should they release it now?
Lets think about this from the perspective of a multi billion dolars revenue per year kind of company. You don't go though the clinical trials because f*** it people are desperate for your treatment so you release immediately after testing in mice.
A year passes by and one schmuck files a law suit because your treatment gave him cancer. Now amongst all the people who used your treatment he is the only one that got sick. You are not even sure if your treatment is the culprit. So what happens then, even if you settle and pay a multi million dollar settlement the press is onto you. Suddenly the buzz that is being generated i a negative one and your shares tank.
Now the shareholders they don't care who is bald and who isn't. Most of them don't give a f*** if your treatment grows hair, boobs or tails. As long as net income is positive and you get your end of the year dividends all is dandy.
So why would someone as Shiseido risk everything just so a handful of forum users here could get their hands on a potential hair loss treatment sooner. They are not in a hurry however they don't want to drag the market release of the treatment too long. Hence the constant delays of year or two.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Haha I love the logic contortions and apologetics people feel the need to engage in on behalf of major corporations. Or even venture capitalists.

If what you said is true, then why do you and I even know about the potential treatment? Like, lol that corporate America or corporate Anywhere is all terrified of causing cancer in a subject. Two-thirds of the products on the shelf ALREADY being sold, including propecia btw, can cause cancer.

They are not trying to ~perfect~ the formula in their secret laboratories. Rather they are trying to generate buzz and interest with vague "promising" "treatments" in order to fortify their economic standing and/or reputation. Get a nice write up in Forbes, etc. Even though the technology they are working with, doesn't necessarily, well, work. If it did, it would be on the market or a market release date would be guaranteed.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha I love the logic contortions and apologetics people feel the need to engage in on behalf of major corporations. Or even venture capitalists.

If what you said is true, then why do you and I even know about the potential treatment? Like, lol that corporate America or corporate Anywhere is all terrified of causing cancer in a subject. Two-thirds of the products on the shelf ALREADY being sold, including propecia btw, can cause cancer.

They are not trying to ~perfect~ the formula in their secret laboratories. Rather they are trying to generate buzz and interest with vague "promising" "treatments" in order to fortify their economic standing and/or reputation. Get a nice write up in Forbes, etc. Even though the technology they are working with, doesn't necessarily, well, work. If it did, it would be on the market or a market release date would be guaranteed.
Damn, you sound really edgy and jaded. Must of started losing your hair in high school.

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Suddenly the buzz that is being generated i a negative one and your shares tank.
Now the shareholders they don't care who is bald and who isn't. Most of them don't give a f*** if your treatment grows hair, boobs or tails. As long as net income is positive and you get your end of the year dividends all is dandy.

We can expect a bump in share buying leading up to release of results, probably at the next conference. Then there could be selloffs, even if the news is good. It's what short sellers do. And that could cause a few long term shareholders to panic somewhat and sell. If the general feeling about the company is still good after all that, some number of long term buyers will hold on for the ride.

Last edited: