Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cannot believe it! If it really stops balding and apperently it does, that is the cure for guys in the beginning stages of Androgenetic Alopecia.

Curious if its even better for diffuse thinners.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking of shiseido, it seems these guys are conducting separate hair research with ips cells. @hellouser you might want to ask dr. Ohyama about that (pretty pls)

H

Reaction score
The issue with hair cloning at this point, aside from cell culturing (but they've made progress there by the sounds of it and they're proceeding with trials) is less about "when will it be available" and more so "Will I be able to afford it" and "Will I even be eligible to receive it?"

If I was a gambling man, I'd wager that such treatments will first be on the market in the early 2020s, but won't be widespread, commonplace treatments until closer to the 2030s. Consider that high-tech treatments like Lasik (which uses a hell of a lot less resources than what Organ Tech is planning) has taken 20 years to enjoy the widespread use and affordable prices it does today.
I think having hair cloning solved but not being able to obtain it would be worse then knowing your balding and there's no way to fix it. Sucks knowing if hair transplants right now cost 7 to 10 grand for 2000 grafts if you need 30000 for your hair back some of us can forget it.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is one biased way of looking at it, but again for many people in here cloning may not be entirely necessary... there is a chance combining upcoming treatments could provide people with a nw4 or lower a solution to their hair loss. There's a very good chance tsuji won't hit their goal of a 2020 release in Japan, but that doesn't mean pushing it 10 years out is any more reasonable! Their team thinks 2020 is possible, and they happen to make their decisions based off of info they're provided by those involved in the actual science... I'll definitely take their optimistic dates over some random commenter on a hairloss forum with absolutely no involvement, or information with regards to where tsuji's team currently stands!

I agree with you, your post is spot on about not listening to members of a hair loss forum who aren't involved over a big company who's working on the potential product. I think it's only fair to think that way. BUT I will say that you should not underestimate lowly forum members, as they are people just like those running the companies. The people running the companies aren't highly intelligent extraterrestrials that we should bow down to at any information they gave us. For example, i've realized that dermatologists and doctors know nothing of hair loss, unless you visit an actual hair loss dermatologists who has dedicated his or her life to the hair loss subject of their field. And who did I go to for information when I realized dermatologists didn't even know the drug name for Rogaine and Propecia? Forum members since 2009 (my first account here from 2009 was deleted idk why).

And I will say that I would side with forum members as far as timelines go. Sure you are right, they don't know what is actually going on in the company, but one thing most of us have is experience when it comes to "waiting" and hearing optimistic news. You see Brotzu lotion coming to market in 2016? But it didn't? Picture that, but on steroids. And for many members, picture that for over a decade. I've been waiting only since 2009.

With that said the reason i've upped my activity here is because I AM optimistic of all the treatments on the horizon and I have a newfound patience because of all the options that may be coming in 2020-2022 and want to see what more I can do for my hair loss in the meantime with treatments that are coming in "2018-2019". I keep my expectations low so that if I get let down again, I already thought I would be let down.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
How much regrowth do you guys expect from shiseidos trial? Data is expected in 2018.
They use multiple injections, right?
They're using low dose multiple injections, the exact opposite of Replicels first trial. They think is should give more growth.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm imagining right now, the first human clinical trial where scientists verify sustained growth of mature hair on the 5mm test patch of the subject's scalp. Half the male population of the civilized world will be at their doorstep, money in hand. Big bucks to be made. Where do I get in line?

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys remember Replicels announcement on March 15th. Here's an excerpt:

"An analysis of injection site biopsies taken 60.5 months after injection is currently ongoing with results expected in the next few weeks."

So what happened to the analysis? They went really quiet after that. That was 2 months ago. All that hype and then nothing. Very strange indeed.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys remember Replicels announcement on March 15th. Here's an excerpt:

"An analysis of injection site biopsies taken 60.5 months after injection is currently ongoing with results expected in the next few weeks."

So what happened to the analysis? They went really quiet after that. That was 2 months ago. All that hype and then nothing. Very strange indeed.
Yeah whatever did happen to this? Someone should try to get in touch and see if they'll release the trial results. Their stock is seeming to take a tumble again which is worrying.

INT

Reaction score
RepliCel CEO Provides Company Outlook
A data-rich 2017 positions RepliCel for maturity through the next phase of its product development, research programs, and revenue generatio

VANCOUVER, BC – May 25, 2017 – RepliCel Life Sciences Inc. (OTCQB: REPCF) (TSXV: RP) (FRA:p6P2) (“RepliCel” or the “Company”), a regenerative medicine company addressing large-market opportunities with innovative technologies in aesthetics and sports injury/orthopedics, today unveiled its go-forward strategy.

In the first few months of 2017, the Company made pivotal announcements based on data collected from all three of its cell therapy programs. Furthermore, RepliCel continues to make significant progress on its nearest-term commercial asset, the dermal injector (RCI-02).

Building on a decade of the Company’s discovery, pre-clinical work, and successful first-in-human clinical data, RepliCel has formulated a strategic plan for 2017 through 2019 focused on maturing its assets through three distinct pillars:
  • Commercializing the Company’s dermal injector;
  • Research and development to enhance clinical efficacy, optimize manufacturing, and strengthen the Company's intellectual property portfolio; and
  • Preparing and launching phase II clinical trials.
The plan includes several key milestones anticipated to be part of the Company's next 30 months including:
  • Building and testing the commercial-grade prototypes of RepliCel's next-generation dermal injector;
  • Preparing the RCI-02 device for marketing approval in Europe (CE-mark);
  • Executing an application-focused commercialization agreement for RCI-02 with a multi-national partner, including the payment of non-dilutive licensing/milestone fees and ongoing sales royalties;
  • Launching and executing a molecular marker study anticipated to add significant value to the Company's intellectual property, manufacturing technologies, and the enhancement of clinical efficacy;
  • Completing ongoing research related to the manufacture of dermal sheath cup cells as a precursor to phase II clinical trials of RCH-01; and
  • Preparing for phase II clinical studies of the RCT-01 (tendinopathy) and RCS-01 (skin aging) clinical programs.
Further details on each of the programs are expected to be released in the coming few weeks.

"The first decade of RepliCel's growth was focused on moving our initial discoveries through pre-clinical research, diversification, and achieving proof-of-concept data in first-in-human clinical trials. Now we are presented with the exciting opportunity to mature the Company and its assets through device commercialization, next-phase clinical trials, and partnerships," stated RepliCel's President & CEO, R. Lee Buckler.

"Given the near-term commercial status of our dermal injector development and the nature of the discussions underway, we remain confident we will secure a revenue-generating, commercialization partnership for this asset next year," continued Buckler. "Additionally, we are currently engaged in a number of early-stage partnership and collaboration discussions for each of our cell therapy programs. While we have already commenced planning preparation for our next-phase clinical trials, these discussions may influence how we prioritize and finance these studies. Shareholders should expect a series of releases over the next few weeks providing more clarity on each of these programs."

About RepliCel Life Sciences
RepliCel is a regenerative medicine company focused on aesthetics and sports injury applications.

As its nearest-term commercial asset, RepliCel is developing a next-generation dermal injection device (RCI-02) designed to optimize aesthetic injections. The Company’s cell therapy product pipeline is comprised of three clinical-stage products: RCT-01 for tendon regeneration, RCS-01 for skin rejuvenation, and RCH-01 for hair restoration which is being co-developed under exclusive license by Shiseido Company for certain Asian countries.

All product candidates are based on RepliCel’s innovative technology, utilizing cell populations isolated from a patient’s healthy hair follicles.

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
They have masterfully avoided mentioning 60 weeks Phase I biopsy results. It would have been useful to know how long the effects last. I have a feeling it was not as good as they expected.

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
They don't reply to email or twitter...they got rippped on twitter the other day and they don't respond. Zero faith on them ever producing anything.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So that means no phase II until 2019? Well, at least let's remember something: replicel is not sisheido. And as far as we know they haven't change their timeline.

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait...reading that roadmap from that presentation. For 2017 nor 2018 they don't have 5 year efficacy data release on their roadmap? what...

They mention in the roadmap the data that they released in Q1...seems like the 5 year efficacy data was disappointing then if they don't want to mention it?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait...reading that roadmap from that presentation. For 2017 nor 2018 they don't have 5 year efficacy data release on their roadmap? what...

They mention in the roadmap the data that they released in Q1...seems like the 5 year efficacy data was disappointing then if they don't want to mention it?

What? They already released that data you're talking about back in March, why would it be on a roadmap released in May?

Anyway, it seems like most of their products will be on the market somewhere in the 2020-2022 range if current trends persist.

Seems most investors are sticking with RepliCel for their tendon and skin products; by the time they release RCH-01 themselves, a variety of other products like Follica, HairClone, Tsuji, etc. will probably be available as well and no doubt attracting many international customers. IMO, the smartest thing RepliCel could do if that happens is just license the RCH-01 tech to hair multiplication clinics.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
What? They already released that data you're talking about back in March, why would it be on a roadmap released in May?

Anyway, it seems like most of their products will be on the market somewhere in the 2020-2022 range if current trends persist.

Seems most investors are sticking with RepliCel for their tendon and skin products; by the time they release RCH-01 themselves, a variety of other products like Follica, HairClone, Tsuji, etc. will probably be available as well and no doubt attracting many international customers. IMO, the smartest thing RepliCel could do if that happens is just license the RCH-01 tech to hair multiplication clinics.

i love seeing your name pop up in the new posts section, no homo

always getting pumped reading your sh*t. unwavering enthusiasm and intelligence. i hope your right

i pray to god this f*****g nightmare will come to end in the next few years

nw7 is absolutely f*****g disgusting lol

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
They never released 5 year efficacy data, just 5 year safety

They released 5 year safety results, but mentioned the efficacy of it as well. The problem was they weren't testing for efficacy so it wasn't a true readout of the treatments effectiveness. I believe it regrew something like 10%, but most experienced maintenance as well which was what most were excited about. Don't quote me on that, but that's what I seem to remember from it.