Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Infinti24

My Regimen
Reaction score
They probably won't need a Phase 3 with the new 21st Century Cures Act. If they launch their own Phase 2 and both that and the Shiseido Phase 2 provide great results then they could technically use both those trials as evidence for an FDA approval in the U.S. Only thing that sucks is that Replicel's Phase 2 trial might last 3 years. So we might possibly be looking at 5 years before release in U.S.

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Pepe with hair am I the only one who read these forums in desperate darkness before joining and trying to contribute? Read around, don't just hop in and start blasting answered questions or people will piss on your every comment.

I wish sheisido would go ahead and do a press release saying that if results are good, even tentative, that they'll do a temporary phase to release to the public. Even replicel said that was a nice lil incentive to them joining forces but so far nada. Im still hopeful for a late 2018 rift after they release phase 2 results. I mean they built the building already for Zeus' sake

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really hope this or something works out... Receding heavily whilst still in high school is extremely depressing, but the future has never looked so bright for male pattern baldness, has it?

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I really hope this or something works out... Receding heavily whilst still in high school is extremely depressing, but the future has never looked so bright for male pattern baldness, has it?
That sucks man. And yeah it looks good, just dont be shocked to see major delays. It seems inevitable in this field

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That sucks man. And yeah it looks good, just dont be shocked to see major delays. It seems inevitable in this field
Nah I know. Even in the two years I've been following progress on the matter I've experienced a couple of delays already. I try to have no expectations!

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
http://abc7.com/health/controversial-hair-cloning-procedure-could-be-headed-for-us/1840380/

Read this and just pray .. I repeat just pray it works out . We have a brother who'a taking it for the team

This is a ridiculous article, they're make out they have a treatment but as is already known they are just storing the hairs for treatment that may be available in the future. They are even eluding to Tsuji's work by talking about it working on rodents. What a bunch of ****'s.

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The technology Replicel is using also was tested on rodents first. Their scientific chief guy was a co-author on a landmark paper on injecting cloned DSC cells on mouse ears.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you lot of you guys we relying heavily on replicel but I actually read an article that said the cure is just about 5 years away so just hang tight I know it's tough.

Ghostofchristmas

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you lot of you guys we relying heavily on replicel but I actually read an article that said the cure is just about 5 years away so just hang tight I know it's tough.
Too late .. 5 years too late .. I have to hit my target of sleeping with 10 women (without paying) in 3 years. I am stuck at 7 . Should have achieved it already but f*****g baldness took my confidence away

Ghostofchristmas

My Regimen
Reaction score
"I'm outside a lot because I work in the construction industry, and I worry about skin cancer on the top of my head," Ortega said.

"Skin cancer?!" LOL. That's one excuse for caring about hair that I've never heard before. Does he think hats don't exist?

It's 2017 - I think men are allowed to say, "because I want to look more attractive."
Or say because I want to go full balls deep inside a female

Infinti24

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting info in that article though. HairClone is apparently gearing up for clinical trials soon. And apparently some type of clinical trials are planned for the U.S. Good news I guess.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't occulus the stupid guy claiming being an equity analyst and saying the couple follica/cotsarelis is solid? I think it would be wise to ignore that troll.

Oh trust me, I'm aware of how he is. It's not so much that he's a troll so much as a shill. He's a middle-age man with almost no hairloss, but has been following developments for 20 years on here because of $. Last year, he claimed this company was "dead in the water" and that he looked forward to "the death of RepliCel".

But ever since their positive results and rising stock prices, he's a proud investor! Interesting.

The technology Replicel is using also was tested on rodents first. Their scientific chief guy was a co-author on a landmark paper on injecting cloned DSC cells on mouse ears.

People that scoff at Tsuji's tech working in rodents are literally saying "Sure, human cells can grow human hair in a mouse, but can they grow hair in a human?"

Interesting info in that article though. HairClone is apparently gearing up for clinical trials soon. And apparently some type of clinical trials are planned for the U.S. Good news I guess.

HairClone doesn't know wtf they're doing; Paul Kemp has made this abundantly clear in that ongoing Q&A from a couple months back. They don't know what culturing method they're going to use or anything — they are all smoke and no fire.

Man I say f*** Lee Buckler and start rooting for Dr ken Williams

f*** Lee Buckler? His is the first company ever with a treatment that can stabilize and outright prevent hairloss and it will be available before the last Star Wars movie is out and his company also has working treatments for tendon repair and UV-aged skin. No one is winning more right now.

Last edited: