Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
How will they not make shitloads of money off RCH-01? LMAO
They won't. Shiseido might get some money, however Replicel still hasn't started Phase 2 trials (39 months long) in Germany for RCH-01. That means you won't see it in Europe till' 2022-24 at least. By that time there will be other options I'm sure!

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know if they have a licensing deal for their skin product? Kind of interesting to see if they hold on to this one for themselves.
Is it possible they only licensed RCH01 with shisiedo because they knew that their best/only chance of making money with this?

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do I understand correctly that RCS-01 does not use Dermal Sheath Cup Cells? The study mentions fibroblast cells which are a different part of the follicle.

Anyway, it would be interesting to see what effect RCS-01 has on dermal thickness and subcutaneous fat layers. I recall reading that collagen loss of skin often coincides with the onset of Androgenetic Alopecia (DHT reduces elastin). If RCS-01 is shown to regenerate collagen, elastin, and subcutaneous fat, it might make RCH-01 even more effective (i.e. treat the scalp with RCS-01 first then RCH-01 or perhaps they can do both at the same time).

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They won't. Shiseido might get some money, however Replicel still hasn't started Phase 2 trials (39 months long) in Germany for RCH-01. That means you won't see it in Europe till' 2022-24 at least. By that time there will be other options I'm sure!

RepliCel would have to be retarded not to include some deal for like...royalty payments from Shiseido

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In late 2018 or in 2019 in Japan, depending on when Shisedo wants to bring it to market. After phase 2 they can immediately put it on the market in Japan.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
In late 2018 or in 2019 in Japan, depending on when Shisedo wants to bring it to market. After phase 2 they can immediately put it on the market in Japan.
By that time our brain will be fried completely by finasteride.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seven years from today for a US release. A year until they start Phase II in Japan, two years for Phase II and readout, another year to design and recruit Phase III somewhere, two years for Phase III and readout, another year to clear FDA and commercialize.

Phase II began in Japan last year.

Reactions: br1