Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Very good news. This gives their science more credibility and it calms the fears of those here who, for some reason, see Replicel as some scam and failing company

pavi, their tendon study results don't prove anything about hair loss. And I'm not aware of anyone who sees Replicel as a scam company. Some of us just question the Replicel technique because hair cells lose their inductivity during mass pass culture, and mass pass culture is necessary to create enough cells to treat hair loss. That aside, perhaps inductivity isn't as necessary for making existing follicles produce hair rather than creating new follicles. Shiseido's follow-up injection strategy might answer this question.

Last edited:

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pavi, their tendon study results don't prove anything about hair loss. And I'm not aware of anyone who sees Replicel as a scam company. Some of us just question the Replicel technique because hair cells lose their inductivity during mass pass culture, and mass pass culture is necessary to create enough cells to treat hair loss. That aside, perhaps inductivity isn't as necessary for making existing follicles produce hair rather than creating new follicles. Shiseido's follow-up injection strategy might answer this question.

Well at least they manage to culture some hair derived cells and to archive results with them in some shape or form.

Yes they are different from the cells used to grow hair, but for me this shows that they generally know what they are doing. I wasn't so sure about that in the past..

-Edit-

Also if Replicel stays alive because of the tendon repair program, they will crack the inductivity problem at some point.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score

I didn't mean to say that their tendon results somehow impact their hairloss results. I just meant that this shows they have credible researchers. I agree with your other points

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
Please show 15-20% increase and maintenance.... this would be my cure

Who knows what to think, if multiple visits provide that increase in density, or even less it would still be a cure. Then they themselves say on twitter that this isn't a cure... wish we could get an idea just what it is soon, so we don't have to speculate.

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
FYI

"My World Hair Transplant Center (MyWHTC) welcomes RepliCel to the Inaugural International Hair Restoration Platform conference chaired by Dr. Patrick Mwamba on April 7 – 9, 2017. As an avid supporter of medical hair restoration and medical research, MyWHTC is extremely pleased to announce that Mr. Lee Buckler, RepliCel’s CEO, will be attending the conference. As CEO, Mr. Buckler will contribute information on the company’s hair regeneration trials."

source: https://www.facebook.com/My-World-HAir-Transplant-Center-235265529983/

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
FYI

"My World Hair Transplant Center (MyWHTC) welcomes RepliCel to the Inaugural International Hair Restoration Platform conference chaired by Dr. Patrick Mwamba on April 7 – 9, 2017. As an avid supporter of medical hair restoration and medical research, MyWHTC is extremely pleased to announce that Mr. Lee Buckler, RepliCel’s CEO, will be attending the conference. As CEO, Mr. Buckler will contribute information on the company’s hair regeneration trials."

source: https://www.facebook.com/My-World-HAir-Transplant-Center-235265529983/
No one can attend?

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
I think they just announced their main money maker. This will be their flagship treatment.
I think the RCH-01 might serve as maintenance however when you compare the result announcement fro RCH-01 6 month results in 2012 and the announcement for this treatment you can see the exuberance in this
RCS-01 Phase I Skin Trial article.

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think they just announced their main money maker. This will be their flagship treatment.
I think the RCH-01 might serve as maintenance however when you compare the result announcement fro RCH-01 6 month results in 2012 and the announcement for this treatment you can see the exuberance in this
RCS-01 Phase I Skin Trial article.
How will they not make shitloads of money off RCH-01? LMAO