Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The technology Replicel is using also was tested on rodents first. Their scientific chief guy was a co-author on a landmark paper on injecting cloned DSC cells on mouse ears.

My point wasn't about the rodents but the fact that these rodent studies is all Tsuji, they're quoting other peoples technology.

Man I say f*** Lee Buckler and start rooting for Dr ken Williams

Why? The guys is just a cosmetic surgeon at the end of the day.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this hair cloning even going to happen? I've read so many articles from early 2000's of breakthroughs and people "claiming" it's the one yet they all eventually die out.

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this hair cloning even going to happen? I've read so many articles from early 2000's of breakthroughs and people "claiming" it's the one yet they all eventually die out.

Hey @Toby0823! Probably, but in my honest opinion it's like 10 years away (best case scenario).

That 2020 Tsuji release date is completely unrealistic. If what they are developing works (something that nobody knows - not even them) it will probably come to market in 2030.

So... Full head of hair in my 40's :confused: #fml

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey @Toby0823! Probably, but in my honest opinion it's like 10 years away (best case scenario).

That 2020 Tsuji release date is completely unrealistic. If what they are developing works (something that nobody knows - not even them) it will probably come to market in 2030.

So... Full head of hair in my 40's :confused: #fml

This is one biased way of looking at it, but again for many people in here cloning may not be entirely necessary... there is a chance combining upcoming treatments could provide people with a nw4 or lower a solution to their hair loss. There's a very good chance tsuji won't hit their goal of a 2020 release in Japan, but that doesn't mean pushing it 10 years out is any more reasonable! Their team thinks 2020 is possible, and they happen to make their decisions based off of info they're provided by those involved in the actual science... I'll definitely take their optimistic dates over some random commenter on a hairloss forum with absolutely no involvement, or information with regards to where tsuji's team currently stands!

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The issue with hair cloning at this point, aside from cell culturing (but they've made progress there by the sounds of it and they're proceeding with trials) is less about "when will it be available" and more so "Will I be able to afford it" and "Will I even be eligible to receive it?"

If I was a gambling man, I'd wager that such treatments will first be on the market in the early 2020s, but won't be widespread, commonplace treatments until closer to the 2030s. Consider that high-tech treatments like Lasik (which uses a hell of a lot less resources than what Organ Tech is planning) has taken 20 years to enjoy the widespread use and affordable prices it does today.

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Replicel is hair cloning....and Shisedo will probably release it in late 2018 or in 2019.

GodisnotBald

Reaction score
Guys,

See this Norwood - 1 , wtf so much hair, life is quite unfair isn't it?

I could pay EUR 20.000 for any treatment permetting to have "natural" hair (no shitty wigs) like this

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The issue with hair cloning at this point, aside from cell culturing (but they've made progress there by the sounds of it and they're proceeding with trials) is less about "when will it be available" and more so "Will I be able to afford it" and "Will I even be eligible to receive it?"

If I was a gambling man, I'd wager that such treatments will first be on the market in the early 2020s, but won't be widespread, commonplace treatments until closer to the 2030s. Consider that high-tech treatments like Lasik (which uses a hell of a lot less resources than what Organ Tech is planning) has taken 20 years to enjoy the widespread use and affordable prices it does today.

At this point of my life, there's no price I'm not willing to pay to get my hair back. But if they wait another 10yrs I'd be in my 40's; not sure I'd have the same mindset.

My only complaint is their timelines. 2020 and we're not seeing/hearing anything assuring. To me that's giving people false hope. If you read back to threads started years ago it's the same crap. The fact they can give us these timelines and feel ok about not even coming close to meeting them is an insult.

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't checked this thread in a while, did replicel ever end up releasing information in quarter 1?

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is one biased way of looking at it, but again for many people in here cloning may not be entirely necessary... there is a chance combining upcoming treatments could provide people with a nw4 or lower a solution to their hair loss. There's a very good chance tsuji won't hit their goal of a 2020 release in Japan, but that doesn't mean pushing it 10 years out is any more reasonable! Their team thinks 2020 is possible, and they happen to make their decisions based off of info they're provided by those involved in the actual science... I'll definitely take their optimistic dates over some random commenter on a hairloss forum with absolutely no involvement, or information with regards to where tsuji's team currently stands!

Last time I heard Tsuji talk he was saying that they were still dealing with basic science. That for me says a lot.

I don't know If I'm right or not, but I think that what I said is quite realistic if we look to all the lack of developments in this field in the last 20 years.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm very optimistic about this. If this comes out at the end of 2018 that's huge. That really isn't far from now fellas. I mean, it seems like yesterday I joined this forum. That was in 2015. Time flies. Keep the optimism alive!

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess we don't know much essentially but how do people think this will work with hair regained through minoxidil?

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has their been any news...and are there any recordings of the Replicel's presentation at ********'s conference.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much regrowth do you guys expect from shiseidos trial? Data is expected in 2018.
They use multiple injections, right?