Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
Just release the f*****g treatment already, enough is enough, even if after these long trials and phase 3 is done, nothing guarantees that it's a safe treatment, who's to say some type of people won't get some problems due to the therapy? The more people try the treatment, the more data they have and the quicker they know if there's issues with it and how to improve it.
I would rather become a NW7 than listen to people like you.

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
It was a SAFETY trial... ONE injection.

That's true. But we need to remember it was one high-dose injection and if I'm not mistaken the actual treatment isn't aiming for that.

While Replicel expects repeat injections at a lesser dose to yield even better results, it's really just conjecture. The results could just as well be worse, no?

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's true. But we need to remember it was one high-dose injection and if I'm not mistaken the actual treatment isn't aiming for that.

While Replicel expects repeat injections at a lesser dose to yield even better results, it's really just conjecture. The results could just as well be worse, no?
Because Replicel says smaller dosages are better.

finnymikeg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't Replicel state that ALL of those who received treatment experienced stabilization of hairloss? Doesn't this include those who were the "non-responders" in the 6-month analysis? Those who did not have regrowth could have been bald long enough that they have formed fibrotic tissue around their follicles (which is common in the areas of the scalp that have been bald for a long time) which doesn't allow for the hair to grow back.

br1

Reaction score
Didn't Replicel state that ALL of those who received treatment experienced stabilization of hairloss? Doesn't this include those who were the "non-responders" in the 6-month analysis? Those who did not have regrowth could have been bald long enough that they have formed fibrotic tissue around their follicles (which is common in the areas of the scalp that have been bald for a long time) which doesn't allow for the hair to grow back.
AFAIK all participants had mild to moderate hair loss.

Also, I would agree that maybe, those who didn't see any progress (or saw loss) during the first 6mo maybe recovered later (next 12months, for example) ?

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because Replicel says smaller dosages are better.

I would also totally say that if I was Replicel. Doesn't mean it's true though.

About the 'stabilisation' of hairloss. You generally have to read between the lines with those companies.
But stabilisation clearly means: No more hair loss, no?

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
I would also totally say that if I was Replicel. Doesn't mean it's true though.

About the 'stabilisation' of hairloss. You generally have to read between the lines with those companies.
But stabilisation clearly means: No more hair loss, no?

I believe they said this a few years ago, so it isn't just to vindicate themselves from this current release. When @hellouser interviewed then at the hair conference they told him this as well.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
According to Market News, the investors are not enthusiastic
about the next 39-Month (3 Year) Phase 2 Study.

Screen_Shot_2017_03_15_at_6_00_29_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_03_15_at_6_00_53_PM.png

Seekingalpha.com

That 2015 release sounds mighty fine right about now. ;)

What is going on with these 39 month studies? Is the FDA making them do such long studies?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Also, I would agree that maybe, those who didn't see any progress (or saw loss) during the first 6mo maybe recovered later (next 12months, for example) ?

You might be right but we shouldn't assume that. I'm sure you've heard about how "assume" can make an *** of you and me.

I think there's probably a logical explanation for the red flag (30% of patients losing significant amounts of hair at 6 months = a red flag) but it is a red flag, and it needs to be resolved. If it turns out to be nothing then I think Replicel is the most significant advance in hair loss treatments since the very first hair transplant.

Last edited:
Reactions: br1

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You might be right but we shouldn't assume that. I'm sure you've heard about how "assume" can make an *** of you and me.

I think there's probably a logical explanation for the red flag (30% of patients losing significant amounts of hair at 6 months = a red flag) but it is a red flag and it needs to be resolved. If it turns out to be nothing then I think Replicel is the most significant advance in hair loss treatments since the very first hair transplant.

Heh the NW6 is the most worried about this drug wasting his time.

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no evidence that they didn't respond to the treatment, a possibility is that they lost more hair than they regrew. Which would imply regrowth and potentially (likely) more regrowth with multiple injections.

Didn't Jahoda inject they same cells that Replicel are using in his wife's arm and did that cause head hair to grow? The mouse study that Replicel is based on (and the study which the science guy behind Replicel participated in) grew hair on mouse ears, which as noted in the study is hard to grow (non-vellus) hair on. Obviously mouse aren't men.

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wait on hair cloning man , I give up on everything else lol.. all these theories don't mean sh*t
Replicel treatment is hair cloning, they clone the cells which are behind hair graft formation. Tusji and TissUse are creating embryonic like hair grafts. Both treatments create cloned hair.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Heh the NW6 is the most worried about this drug wasting his time.

Do you eve say anything smart?

Your sh*t-assed ridiculing of someone who's lost more hair than you is no different from someone with a full head of hair ridiculing you. You deserve to lose hair.

RichieRich

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you eve say anything smart?

Your sh*t-assed ridiculing of someone who's lost more hair than you is no different from someone with a full head of hair ridiculing you. You deserve to lose hair.

As much as i like to poke fun at nameless for his negativity, there was no need for your comment h.l.
Poor taste.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

I think you're asking a good question. And we have no idea what the explanation is for your question. Replicel is the one who should supply the answers to your question.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
There is no evidence that they didn't respond to the treatment, a possibility is that they lost more hair than they regrew. Which would imply regrowth and potentially (likely) more regrowth with multiple injections.

You're right that this is possible but we don't know for certain if that is what happened.

It's a bad idea for us to assume the best possible answer to the question and fill in the blanks with that best positive possibility. Replicel should just publicize enough data so we can determine for certain how the data from the 6-month non-responders ironed out.