Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nameless The "control" in the article they compare the results to, is it other placebo patients or just areas of the scalp away from the injection site? If it's the former it looks like you're right and the non responders were injected with rch 01

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
@nameless The "control" in the article they compare the results to, is it other placebo patients or just areas of the scalp away from the injection site? If it's the former it looks like you're right and the non responders were injected with rch 01

Lemoncloak, it's a fact that there were non-responders at the 6-month mark. Thirty percent of the patients injected with active treatment suffered actual hair loss at the 6-month mark, and the losses were significant. And sixty something percent of the patients who got active treatment responded quite well so the non-responders are an anomaly.

Now Replicel is saying that the hair loss of all subjects stabilized. All I'm saying is that there was an anomaly and that anomaly should be explained. I think Replicel should have included an explanation of what became of the 6-month non-responders in their recent data. I don't think I'm being unreasonable in saying that we need this contradictory data to be explained and resolved. It's like a red flag.

Last edited:

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Am i the only one who's intrigued by this eventhough the expectations should be high enough for investors after the release yesterday ???
View attachment 50476
Seriously it just keeps going down it was -4% 30 minutes ago

Well ...
"The anticipated effect of these processes is to re-establish a full head of hair for patients."
Replicel.jpg

—Screenshots from Replicel RCH-01 Technology Video

True it's only safety data but how many investors really process it that way? When's the earliest we can expect new efficacy data again?

Last edited:

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well ...

True it's only safety data but how many investors really process it that way? When's the earliest we can expect new efficacy data again?

Second half of 2018 by shiseido. I dont know where you guys have the information that shiseido id going to release results by the end of 2017/ beginning 2018?

Replicel clearly said that we can expect data from Shiseido in H2 of 2018?? Am I right?

jetlife1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To the guys on this forum who are somehow finding pessimism out of this clearly positive news:

Keep in mind that the study that is about to be released is only testing for safety, not effectiveness. And despite it being only tested for safety in this trial, there seems to be some clear improvements and maintenance over 5 years. The next phase study on effectiveness is destined to show even more improvement because they will be doing numerous injections all over the scalp, not just one. I wouldn't be surprised if this thing is released early in 2018-2019 due to great results during the next trial.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To the guys on this forum who are somehow finding pessimism out of this clearly positive news:

Keep in mind that the study that is about to be released is only testing for safety, not effectiveness. And despite it being only tested for safety in this trial, there seems to be some clear improvements and maintenance over 5 years. The next phase study on effectiveness is destined to show even more improvement because they will be doing numerous injections all over the scalp, not just one. I wouldn't be surprised if this thing is released early in 2018-2019 due to great results during the next trial.

The guys finding pessimism in this news do so with every development. If they woke up tomorrow and it was possible to regain a fullhead of hair, they'd find some reason as to why it's "disappointing"; they love being miserable.

Anyway, I don't blame the investors for being disappointed with the company because frankly, they take way too f*****g long to achieve anything. It's been 5 years for this data and their next trial will take 39 months and god knows how long it will take for that data to be collected.

Godspeed, Shiseido.

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
So Now, we have to wait 2nd trial's results of Shiseido in Spring Summer.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Replicel seems like a side-effect free of finasteride, if there is maintenance at the 24 month mark. Replicel + FUE seems like the most realistic near future solution until something better comes along.

Now then... time to get off my unemployed *** and be able to afford this.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
@nameless how would replicel help you if you are already Norwood 5 or 6? In that case isn't there very little hair left to maintain? No agenda behind my question, just wondering because I am diffusely thinning in a 5 or 6 pattern and I'm wondering how Replicel could help me when/if it comes out.

resu

Reaction score
Just release the f*****g treatment already, enough is enough, even if after these long trials and phase 3 is done, nothing guarantees that it's a safe treatment, who's to say some type of people won't get some problems due to the therapy? The more people try the treatment, the more data they have and the quicker they know if there's issues with it and how to improve it.

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just release the f*****g treatment already, enough is enough, even if after these long trials and phase 3 is done, nothing guarantees that it's a safe treatment, who's to say some type of people won't get some problems due to the therapy? The more people try the treatment, the more data they have and the quicker they know if there's issues with it and how to improve it.

Seriously..if not a single study participant suffered any negative consequences from these injections I'd say it's fair to assume that it is basically side-effect free. I should be able to sign a waiver, forfeiting my rights to legal discourse if something goes wrong. sh*t, I'll even sign an NDA if the treatment ends up being a waste of money, but I need this sh*t now, not in 2 years when I'm rapidly approaching the point of no return. This process makes me wonder how the hell certain drugs ever make it thru, like anti-depressants where a common side effect is DEPRESSION, whooops!

resu

Reaction score
Seriously..if not a single study participant suffered any negative consequences from these injections I'd say it's fair to assume that it is basically side-effect free. I should be able to sign a waiver, forfeiting my rights to legal discourse if something goes wrong. sh*t, I'll even sign an NDA if the treatment ends up being a waste of money, but I need this sh*t now, not in 2 years when I'm rapidly approaching the point of no return. This process makes me wonder how the hell certain drugs ever make it thru, like anti-depressants where a common side effect is DEPRESSION, whooops!

Exactly, some drugs had to be recalled because of some actually serious side-effects. All of the trials done on hair loss drugs have shown to be safe, Breezula is almost the same as the acne treatment yet it's going to be commercialized 2 years later at best in 2021, honestly what's the point? They think some people will show adverse sides 4 years later? You need a much larger pool to determine that but I guess the fear of people mass suing these companies is too much and the FDA puts a stop to these drugs commercialization either way unless they released it in a country where it didn't have power.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
@nameless how would replicel help you if you are already Norwood 5 or 6? In that case isn't there very little hair left to maintain? No agenda behind my question, just wondering because I am diffusely thinning in a 5 or 6 pattern and I'm wondering how Replicel could help me when/if it comes out.

NW5 and NW6 could transplant entire donor area with no worries that those hairs would ever get thin or fine if Replicel truly totally arrests hair loss.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A 10% increase for the best responders? In what way could this be positive in the short term? At this point in time, Replicel is a dog that won't hunt.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Does this information make anyone feel that they can now finally pull the trigger on a hair transplant? I guess that's what so many of us are waiting for...

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
It's hard for me to believe in anything other than gene editing and Tsuji labs to be honest.

I think one of the biggest problems in here is that so many people are on different seats on the bus. Maybe this won't work for some, but for many this could be their cure. The hard thing is when people say they don't believe in this, and people think they're making blanket statements on the treatments ability to be a help anyone. We all need to remember that most of us are only looking at how helpful it will be in our particular case, and determine its value according.

I think @nameless brings up a good point about why it didn't work several (wasn't it nearly 30%)? Those are valid concerns, but again efficacy testing will give us a better idea on how effective this treatment can ultimately be.