Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's because they don't have the final clinical data (60 month biopsy as noted in the actual study text) yet.

Cmon..

Where the f*** do hey many employees for? They're just a research startup which has the rights to biotech they're studying.

Give them a few weeks for the 5 year efficacy data.

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys this is so exciting. We now know why Shiseido dropped all that money to acquire Replicel. They had data that showed maintenance for at least 24 months after a single injection. That is by far the greatest breakthrough we've had for well over 25 years.

If their 5 year data point shows the same, we should all pop a champagne and celebrate.

Amazing news so far. Cant wait to hear the rest if the news

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its absolutely amazing and hard to realize... They are able to stop hair loss without any side effects. The problem is: Time is running very fast and every day or every month means more hair loss. Question is how many follicles or terminal hairs will be alive until the end of 2018.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
"an overall stabilization of hair loss was observed among all the patients treated per protocol"

8J1dmxj.gif

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm really busy atm, so I can't read everything, can anyone please tell me, will it work for NW5 and higher?

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone please confirm this:
Replicel used only ONE injection with a very high dosis and the results (so far) showed that hair loss stopped in all participants? (I know the problem with those who lost hair but just forget about this for a second)
Isn't that amazing? All the results after 5 years are based on ONLY ONE injection and they even mentioned that it could be even better with more injections with a smaller dosis?

Did I understand this correctly?

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I sure will, I just wanted a quick answer since it means so much to me, and I can't read it now

According to the results so far a Norwood 5 will not be able to regrow much hair at this moment. The average increase in hair density was about 14 percent if I remember this correctly?. But they clearly mentioned it that they should or can achieve better results with more injections with a smaller dosis. If Shiseido finds out how many injections with the perfect amount of dosis is the best, maybe they can achieve a significant higher increase in hair density which will be great but even if not.... You know what this means? If its true then there will be no bald guys in future (especially those lucky bastards who are 17-18 right now :DDD)

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
According to the results so far a Norwood 5 will not be able to regrow much hair at this moment. The average increase in hair density was about 14 percent if I remember this correctly?. But they clearly mentioned it that they should or can achieve better results with more injections with a smaller dosis. If Shiseido finds out how many injections with the perfect amount of dosis is the best, maybe they can achieve a significant higher increase in hair density which will be great but even if not.... You know what this means? If its true then there will be no bald guys in future (especially those lucky bastards who are 17-18 right now :DDD)

but can you at least maintain a norwood 5 indefinitely? so you can get the rest back with hair transplants?

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Oh sh*t that would be even worse than not finding a cure. :D

Thank you mate.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We won't know the specifics of the results until they are posted on clinicaltrials.gov.

Then, and only then, will we know the true meaning of this "stabilization" they speak of. Hopefully, it translates to all study participants maintaining at baseline or better.

br1

Reaction score
This trial was not built for effectiveness. It was aiming to observe its safety.

They will now try to reach maximum effectiveness, by doing several injections over the months.

It's all in their text.

ps.: one subject saw 21% increase in density after 24months, iirc. ONE INJECTION!!