Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so whats wrong with bryan? you are just trying to talk you out of this and it's so obvious. you have no proof for anything because you made it all up. kind off sad-and ironic that you say I am not bringing anything to this forum, just in calling you out i have brought enough to it
How about you f*****g put in some effort and do your own due diligence bro? If you do and all the way back to 2012-2013 you'll notice the pattern across several forums.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
it says on the wiki

"Intercytex tried to clone new hair follicles from the stem cells harvested from the back of the neck. They hoped that if they multiplied (cloned) the follicles and then implanted them back in the scalp in the bald areas they would be successful in regrowing the hair itself. They tested the method in their Phase II trials, which showed very promising results as two-thirds of the bald male patients were able to grow new hair after the treatment."

like what the f***, this was in 2007 and 12 years later we haven't progressed any further? it already work in 2/3 whats going on

it says further for aderan who also ran out of money

"During Phase II trials they found that the process was not suitable for multiplication but instead it revitalized the follicles and successfully prevented future loss. The trials continued in 2012. Aderans decided to discontinue the funding of its hair multiplication research in July 2013."

whaaaat? why did nobody attempt to continue this research. if it revitalized follicles, isn't that what rch-01 is doing? 7 years later?

Adern started in 2002 and had little funding and the major knowledge about stem cells was not discovered until 2004. sheisdo has a sh*t ton of money, they have a strong research team focused on hair regeneration

"During these clinical experiments, the results revealed that the Ji Gami process may not cause actual hair multiplication, but instead revitalize hair follicles and permanently prevent these follicles from future loss. Though the treatment was now slightly different, ARI was pleased with the results and continued with late phase II trials in 2011 and 2012."

and without all that aderan managed stop of further loss 10 years ago? give me a break.

maan I feel like we could actually get something like immunization of hair follicles if these doofus worked a little harder

All I can guess is that 10 years ago, no one gave a damn f*** about hair loss ? 10 years ago, finasteride sides were not so popular like nowadays, thanks to the forums and the internet ?

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
it says on the wiki

"Intercytex tried to clone new hair follicles from the stem cells harvested from the back of the neck. They hoped that if they multiplied (cloned) the follicles and then implanted them back in the scalp in the bald areas they would be successful in regrowing the hair itself. They tested the method in their Phase II trials, which showed very promising results as two-thirds of the bald male patients were able to grow new hair after the treatment."

like what the f***, this was in 2007 and 12 years later we haven't progressed any further? it already work in 2/3 whats going on

"During Phase II trials they found that the process was not suitable for multiplication but instead it revitalized the follicles and successfully prevented future loss. The trials continued in 2012. Aderans decided to discontinue the funding of its hair multiplication research in July 2013."

whaaaat? why did nobody attempt to continue this research. if it revitalized follicles, isn't that what rch-01 is doing? 7 years later?

Adern started in 2002 and had little funding and the major knowledge about stem cells was not discovered until 2004. sheisdo has a sh*t ton of money, they have a strong research team focused on hair regeneration

"During these clinical experiments, the results revealed that the Ji Gami process may not cause actual hair multiplication, but instead revitalize hair follicles and permanently prevent these follicles from future loss. Though the treatment was now slightly different, ARI was pleased with the results and continued with late phase II trials in 2011 and 2012."

and without all that aderan managed stop of further loss 10 years ago? give me a break.

maan I feel like we could actually get something like immunization of hair follicles if these doofus worked a little harder
It's just very clear now. They've already reached something big, but they don't want to release it for some reason (bribery or fear maybe). They're trying to tame and calm us down by giving false promises and hope to restrain our anger until after many "necessary delays" we eventually give up and stop waiting for it, and then it'll never be released.

This world is fucked up, Finasteride and Dutasteride are our only true hope.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it says on the wiki

Those poor little motherfuckers. We all could have been safe and wouldnt Worry over years about this hairloss sh*t. Damn!!!!

Vox

Established Member
Reaction score
it says on the wiki

I remember clearly all these. It is one of the reasons I lost hope and stopped frequent places like this forum.

H

Reaction score
it says on the wiki

Intercytexs Paul Kemp is continuing with Hairclone.

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This time it's different thanks to the 2012 nobel prize in physiology, Shinya Yamanaka. That's why the cure is coming from Japan. It's not just about maintenance.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he talks sh*t all the time about people and suppliers and makes outrageous claims without following up with evidence. I want someone to go as well and if he goes I don't give a sh*t but he's not the most reliable guy in my opinion. he also made that 5% improvement claim when he was at the conference last time but this also couldn't be verified up to know
It is clear by now that his 5% claim was wrong. But to his defence, that could have been a missunderstanding since they were talking about 5% and trials. And he gave the right slides and the recording which resolved the missunderstanding. So i don t think he was attentionally making false claims.

@Long John Silver why do you think i m against you going to the congress??

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to Guard @Long John Silver .

It is right: at First he Said The trials were in The half and only 5% regrowth
But he uploaded The Audio recording for us and this was No Fake.
The embarissing thing was we were not able - including me - to translate The Audio file in 3 weeks this was very poor. We have an japanese member here which did not help us and a member which Wife is japanese and could have translate this file But did not do it. I was not able to Engage a translator and completely failed.

It was @Long John Silver which has gone for us to Japan, Shot The pictures of The presentation and finally translated The Audio Data which he has recorded for us.

So please give our Bro some respect and be thankful if he will go to Barcelona and he will again Record The speech of Jiro Kishimoto.

@Long John Silver will You go for us? It Would be very Great! You Did an Amazing Job in Japan Thank You!

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is the market "not big enough" ? Literally every men are going to lose their hair at some point in their life. Half of humanity is concerned. There is so much money to make out of this, Japan could eventually fully pay its national debt and fund a lot of things (like healthcare) thanks to RCH-01 only

And about the skin application, the most stunning part is "eternal youth" (in appearance). I'd like to see some results of these tests, but for some reason we only have one picture about RCH-01 and nothing about skin rejuvenation...

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean cassiopeia says in their presentations that the global market for hairloss meds is 800million and 3 billion for surgery. thats not a lot, don't forget that over 70% of men are only starting to bald in their late 50ties OR never

That's the current market. In 3 to 10 years, it will be much bigger. Everyone from the middle-class can afford a 1.000 dollar surgery every 5years or so. Hair transplant/cloning will become the norm once it will be cheap. And honestly, 1.000 dollar for 5years is cheap for what it's worth.

And I don't know where you found your numbers but 70% of non-bald people over 50 seems way too high. I think it's more like "50% of men are starting to bald before hitting 35". It takes time for baldness to really become a problem for someone. I'd say it takes 5years into balding to become a big issue (at least for me, NRW-II).
In the subway, I can barely see an adult with a full head of hair. Most people are balding dude, it's just a very taboo topic that no one wants to talk about. There is more money to make in hair and skin restoration/rejuvenation than in anything else (concerning stem cells).

And yeah, it sure opens the door to more research in "actual" diseases

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The market size for hair aesthetics will increase dramatically. The market potential is already HUGE.

In the (hopefully not too distant) future, hair restoration procedures for twenty and thirty-somethings will be as common as kids getting braces to prevent having mangled looking teeth.

Whichever company cracks this code will make billions.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The market size for hair aesthetics will increase dramatically. The market potential is already HUGE.

In the (hopefully not too distant) future, hair restoration procedures for twenty and thirty-somethings will be as common as kids getting braces to prevent having mangled looking teeth.

Whichever company cracks this code will make billions.
that is a fairly good comparisson i haven t thought about jet.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
HUUUUGE difference between adderan and shiseido/tsuji, there are no white cucks involved in the latter, asians are professional and work differently, adderan was probably stopped because curing balding would give men too much privilege and thats bad or because it would harm plants and its anti vegan, the cures from asia will be quickly available.