Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
there is going to be hundreds of thousands of people initially. they are a company and don't give a sh*t about us, i would not be surprised if they only decided to treat a restricted set of patients, for example only japanese residents first, they have to otherwise they would not be able to cater to the demand. of course I expect them to increase their infrastructure and eventually market it in multiple places and countries in asia. i mean just imagine the revenue they would be getting, this is some serious sh*t. there is probably a good million or probably even more of people who would want to get this done for 1k dollars. good news is that this si a strong incentive for them to go forward with it and I do believe they will. bad news is, think about it, how are they going to serve so many people? there will probably be a very long waiting list, like years even. or they will set the price very high initially(i would do that) because they CAN because price is driven by demand.

in ny case i don't expect to be able to just walk into a japans clinic next year and get this done for 1k, the would be insanely great but also unrealistic I think.

but we can only wait and hope

The only balding people who know about this sh*t are on this forum. Also a large % of men just don’t give a f*** about losing hair. Especially not enough to pay to fly to japan, waste holiday time, and money to get this done.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
are you sure? this video lee buckler just shared was viewed by tens of thousands of people. on the other hand you are right, my dermatologist said most men that come to him didn't even know what finasteride is. we are certainly here on the forum a selected bunch of people who care in particular strongly about that hair, we can't assume that everyone else will have their eyes on rch-01 as much as we do. selection bias is at place. I just so hope that it will be available to non residents initially, thats my biggest concern

I think once it’s launched there will be maybe a year long gap where there is just no knowledge about it outside of the obsessed like us. The caveat being that they’ll probably have f*** all worth of infrastructure in place to cover many people anyway .

luffy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, my english is not good

I'm not sure to understand

We will know this wednesday if the treatment will be available in 2020 ?

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only balding people who know about this sh*t are on this forum. Also a large % of men just don’t give a f*** about losing hair. Especially not enough to pay to fly to japan, waste holiday time, and money to get this done.

I’m not sure I buy this. Is it that guys truly “don’t care” or is their complacency a direct result of so few viable options to address the problem?

My Father’s been bald for decades and generally doesn’t put too much time or money into his appearance. But I asked him if he could spend a modest sum of money, ie. a few thousand dollars to receive a painless set of injections and re-grow all of his hair if he would and his response was “Of course. Why not?” I found this to be a fairly shocking answer and it’s just an anecdotal story but I believe the marketplace for a true hairless remedy to be virtually endless.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does RCH-01 only work on recently miniaturized follicles or something?

It will likely be what could best be described as a maintenance vaccine. From what we’ve seen so far it won’t be growing back lost hair at all.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not sure I buy this. Is it that guys truly “don’t care” or is their complacency a direct result of so few viable options to address the problem?

My Father’s been bald for decades and generally doesn’t put too much time or money into his appearance. But I asked him if he could spend a modest sum of money, ie. a few thousand dollars to receive a painless set of injections and re-grow all of his hair if he would and his response was “Of course. Why not?” I found this to be a fairly shocking answer and it’s just an anecdotal story but I believe the marketplace for a true hairless remedy to be virtually endless.

You have to remember unless you’re someone who is actively searching online the topic of hairloss you just wont know about the treatment until it’s mainstream. My father went bald at 30 and says he never even thought about it . I have several friends in their 20’s who are norwooding quite badly and they’ve never even heard of PRP / finasteride let alone the niche up coming stuff.

HowardWulkan

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest so far I've just watched some videos on it and they both mentioned re-growth, but yeah sounds like if anything re-growth would be very mild.

Oh well, keeping my fingers crossed needling will work at least! I feel like I'll be 50 by the time something like hair cloning comes out AND costs under like 100k.

Last edited:

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was also watching some Videos. First i thought that this thing is like a better hairtransplant as you inject cells into the bald areas from which New hair should grow. So in some way you dont See the hair transplant as the stuff is injected beneath the scalp.

However, i was surprised reading that regrowth is just in the area of 14 per Cent. Shame, i am not sure why the people get so hopeful about this stuff.

Needling it is and then getting ready for a hair transplant and CB in 3 years

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I assume RCH-01 Will Be commercialized in 2020 and we will get trial results in Barcelona hoping @Long John Silver bro will Report us. For me i am very Angry that Shiseido Hasnt already Launched hair regneration in 2018. two years later we lost so much Hairs...

I just Want to know Where this guy had Heard about strong positive data?
And what is The reason he Tell about an 2020 release and not 2019 or 2021 or 2022...
I Want to know where he get this information. Could also be 2 Fake informations...

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We shouldn't expect any release of RCH-01 before the dermal injector is done being manufactured. Which means nothing before mid-2020, at least in my opinion