Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well I hope you are right. I really hope rich-01 will be released before 2022(and actually be available to people around the world, something I do worry about) and actually works at good maintenance and slight regrowth, that would be so wonderful. definitely worth spending 1k and flying to japan once every two years.
What about poor-01? :D

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
btw does anybody actually have the 12 and 24 month results form the repilcel trial? they kind of only published the 6 month results but that was about it, they suggested it should maintain for longer though? i don't get it

"Subjects in RepliCel's Phase I/IIa clinical trial will continue to participate in the post injection follow-up period of the study until August 2013 and a review of final safety and efficacy results will commence before the end of 2013. The continued follow-up period is a key component of the study to confirm treatment safety profile and response trends at 6, 12 and 24 months."

edit: I found this on the german forum https://www.alopezie.de/fud/index.php/fa/23208/

so, it seems after one injection people stayed above baseline for over two years and barely lost anymore hair(for those who it worked). it might also explain the 6% case, maybe a statistical anomaly because this man might have had veery aggressive hair loss as they write "stabilization hs been observed among all"

kind of bad that they only had 19 people in the study, the one conducted in japan right now, does it have more participants? that would give better data

https://upload.umin.ac.jp/cgi-open-bin/ctr_e/ctr_view.cgi?recptno=R000026894

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
well I hope you are right. I really hope rich-01 will be released before 2022(and actually be available to people around the world, something I do worry about) and actually works at good maintenance and slight regrowth, that would be so wonderful. definitely worth spending 1k and flying to japan once every two years.

Yeah i think they take it seriously if shiseido doesnt put it in the market they'll commit seppuku from the shame, so they take it seriously

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is clear by now that his 5% claim was wrong. But to his defence, that could have been a missunderstanding since they were talking about 5% and trials. And he gave the right slides and the recording which resolved the missunderstanding. So i don t think he was attentionally making false claims.

@Long John Silver why do you think i m against you going to the congress??
My claim in it's context, slides and audio were fine bro. People spinning it I have no control over.

Umm because I wrote maybe I can go to the Congress and you negged my post haha

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how many days could you be there? the 24th is the most important in my opinion, 27 there is a talk about hair cloning but not sure how relevant this is

Right now I don't know if it's even happening bro. I didn't get any positive response from you guys. I need to go and see if I can take the days off. But which sessions are the most vital and on what days are they?

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My claim in it's context, slides and audio were fine bro. People spinning it I have no control over.

Umm because I wrote maybe I can go to the Congress and you negged my post haha
To close the case i have nothing against you going to the congress. The opposite is the case if you go i would be gratefull. I would advise if you go you start a fund raising campaign so we can support you and you don t have to deal with all the expenses yourselv. My brother from another mother.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there will be a round table where questions can be asked by the audience, one on saturday with companies and on on friday with experts. sadly sheisod those fuckers will not attend this round table but these companies will be there. although i don't expect them to answer questions regarding their product anyway, basically just sh*t companies like fidia

but angela christians will be at the expert q&a table but then again what can you really ask that would be relevant.. nothing

So I shouldn't bother then bro?

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To close the case i have nothing against you going to the congress. The opposite is the case if you go i would be gratefull. I would advise if you go you start a fund raising campaign so we can support you and you don t have to deal with all the expenses yourselv. My brother from another mother.

I saw how I was treated when I owed no one anything! Whoast be the fate of the bro that owst HairLossTalk.com members anything! haha

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw how I was treated when I owed no one anything! Whoast be the fate of the bro that owst HairLossTalk.com members anything! haha
get your point. Wednesday is the interesting for these talks.
upload_2019-3-24_22-35-2.png

and frieday for these
upload_2019-3-24_22-35-32.png

(in my opinion)
and to go to the question and answer thing would be great but i doubt they will tell you anything what would be interesting for the cimunity.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So it'll be a circle jerk... Any other vital sessions for us?

Bro please make Sure to visit this speech:

24.04.19:
18.10 – 18.30 Autologous cell-based therapy for hair loss using dermal sheath cup cells- Basic concept and clinical application. Jiro Kishimoto (SHISEIDO)

It could be The Most exciting news of hairloss Research of The years because Jiro Kishimoto is Talking about „clinical application“ We all Must know what Shiseido is Talking about on wednesday...
You Can become a legend in this Forum if You go to Barcelona and give us The Release Date of RCH-01
Most of us don’t have much Time anymore to Profit with a maintenance product. It is our Last Chance to Save what we have got. A release in The Next Year Would be too Late...
Bro we all hope that You will help us!
#prayforshiseido

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the quote in the end "there are more than 50k researchers in cancer but only 50 in hair research"
Dude, you need to get a life. In a two month period since you've signed up, you have over 700 messages. This obsession is unhealthy, and nothing you've learned from this forum will make you any happier. Take some time off and check in every now and again. Find a passion.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, you need to get a life. In a two month period since you've signed up, you have over 700 messages. This obsession is unhealthy, and nothing you've learned from this forum will make you any happier. Take some time off and check in every now and again. Find a passion.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Shave it or get a hair transplant kid. All the research in the world isn’t going to cure your hair loss right now.