Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A new article of Manabu Ohyama (Shiseido) is available since 25.02.20019

Check this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6388497/

Conclusion
The advances have been made in the identification of stem/progenitor cell subsets within HFs. Various techniques to enhance EMI and regenerate HFs adopting these subsets have been developed. However, most investigations were conducted in mice. We are aware that mice and human HF cells share fundamental biological properties but they are distinct [95]. Major morphological and physiological characteristics, such as size and hair cycle, are also different between mouse and human HFs [4, 14]. Seemingly, theoretical basis for human HF regeneration have already been developed, yet a pile of problems still remain unsolved before human HF bioengineering becomes truly possible. The wise use of hiPSCs may enhance opportunity to overcome major technical hurdles and enable better understanding of HF biology, drug discovery, and, ultimately, replacement therapy for intractable hair disorders, which can further be applied to treat other tackling diseases.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.finanzen.net/nachricht/aktien/replicel-reignites-its-first-in-japan-strategy-7270345

Unlike anywhere else in the world, one well-designed cell therapy trial in Japan, approved by their regulatory authorities, has the potential to lead to product market launch. The strategy to bring its products to market first in Japan spans the Company’s entire portfolio. While the Company’s RCH-01 for hair loss due to androgenic alopecia may be launched in Japan much earlier if Shiseido decides to do so, current planning anticipates the potential for all four products to be on the market in Japan by 2022.
Again in 2016, RepliCel’s licensee, Shiseido Company, was one of the first companies to fund, and manufacture a product for use in, a clinical study under the newly enacted Act for the Safety of Regenerative Medicine (ASRM).

RCH-01 – A Japanese clinical study of RepliCel’s RCH-01 treatment for hair loss due to androgenic alopecia, approved by Japan’s Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, has been the subject of a clinical study recently completed at Tokyo Medical University Hospital and Toho University Medical Center Ohashi Hospital. The market is now keenly watching Shiseido Company, RepliCel’s licensee of the product for Asia, for any signal regarding its launch of that product in Japan.

READY FOR LAUNCHING RCH-01 RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A new article of Manabu Ohyama (Shiseido) is available since 25.02.20019

Check this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6388497/

Conclusion
The advances have been made in the identification of stem/progenitor cell subsets within HFs. Various techniques to enhance EMI and regenerate HFs adopting these subsets have been developed. However, most investigations were conducted in mice. We are aware that mice and human HF cells share fundamental biological properties but they are distinct [95]. Major morphological and physiological characteristics, such as size and hair cycle, are also different between mouse and human HFs [4, 14]. Seemingly, theoretical basis for human HF regeneration have already been developed, yet a pile of problems still remain unsolved before human HF bioengineering becomes truly possible. The wise use of hiPSCs may enhance opportunity to overcome major technical hurdles and enable better understanding of HF biology, drug discovery, and, ultimately, replacement therapy for intractable hair disorders, which can further be applied to treat other tackling diseases.
Don t worry. It has nothing to do with rch-01. The paper is about hipscells. (which are more likely to do tumorgenesis) Which are not part of the rch-01 treatment. hipscells can be used for hair cloning. The article is basicly saying that hair cloning with hipscells is taking some more years to finish. (tsuji has another approach than using hipscells.)

Alexei terkishk (or whatever his name was tries to do cloning with these kind of cells)

hipscells are normal cells returned in a stemcell mode.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate this f*****g sh*t Replicel company, keep spreading business word and bullshit while NOTHING has been released.

BaldLion

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.finanzen.net/nachricht/aktien/replicel-reignites-its-first-in-japan-strategy-7270345

Unlike anywhere else in the world, one well-designed cell therapy trial in Japan, approved by their regulatory authorities, has the potential to lead to product market launch. The strategy to bring its products to market first in Japan spans the Company’s entire portfolio. While the Company’s RCH-01 for hair loss due to androgenic alopecia may be launched in Japan much earlier if Shiseido decides to do so, current planning anticipates the potential for all four products to be on the market in Japan by 2022.
Again in 2016, RepliCel’s licensee, Shiseido Company, was one of the first companies to fund, and manufacture a product for use in, a clinical study under the newly enacted Act for the Safety of Regenerative Medicine (ASRM).

RCH-01 – A Japanese clinical study of RepliCel’s RCH-01 treatment for hair loss due to androgenic alopecia, approved by Japan’s Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, has been the subject of a clinical study recently completed at Tokyo Medical University Hospital and Toho University Medical Center Ohashi Hospital. The market is now keenly watching Shiseido Company, RepliCel’s licensee of the product for Asia, for any signal regarding its launch of that product in Japan.

READY FOR LAUNCHING RCH-01 RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

Does it means that the trial has been sucessfull?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
well it's not in their hands right now

It pissed me off when this Replicel, has NOTHING in their hand, keeps UPDATING, ANTICIPATING, blah blah blah.

Co-development = Replicel + Shiseido to conduct trial SIMULTANEOUSLY. They broke their PROMISE, yet, they still proudly mention "RCH co-development with Shiseido" in every stupid single letter of theirs. What a shame. If you are following their suck *** newsletter, you will see this fishy pattern. In stead, I wish Replicel went bankrupt, not Cassiopea cause at least, Cassiopea is doing something rather than this f*** off Replicel.

They used to SPECULATE Sep/Oct 18 for trial data release. Men, these people must learn to shut up when they had nothing.

Last edited:

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
because you make wild fake accusations all the time and never provide any proof for it. you are extremely untrustworthy

Ever considered bro that maybe unlike you I don't live on HairLossTalk.com (likely multiple accounts or previously banned) and needlessly pointlessly post unwarranted horse sh*t? Wild accusations? You are lazy and want to be spoon fed everything failing that you just make up lies. You've brought nothing to do the forum but negativity and antagonism.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol you accuse several chinese CB manufacturers of poisoning you, selling you fake CB that gave you organ failure(literally), you won't answer any questions about it like did you get tested(which you say you did, why'd you still use it, why won't you provide the test restuslt as evidence). I make up lies? I can't believe anyone is still falling for you. I bring negativity, I least I claim to suffer from organ failure and then dive under for 2 months because I can't proof it after people asked me to.

I would not call this "Needless unwarranted horse sh*t", you trying some weird games with people here and it's time you either proof this or get banned finally

Who died and made you god? Where do you get this entitlement from bro? Manufacturers? Yeah right because one 'manufacturer' can produce everything on the planet right? Common sense, which I know you are lacking in bro, would tell you otherwise. Anyone here with a proper chemistry background would also tell you the same bro. You just keep on lying, rambling and barking.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why? you want me to get banned because I want you to clear up your claims? you accused two members in this forum of being frauds. then you accused every manufacturer of frauding and delivering sh*t products, you literally claimed you had organ failure. I think your gross misinformation is more destructive to this forum than me trying to make you proof your claims, don't you think so
You bring nothing to this forum but ramblings. I accused one and it's pretty f*****g obvious he is a shill. The other you've dreamed up and don't have any major issues that I recall with him. Kane is known here and elsewhere to have issues.