Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We? All?
Delusion, convince yourself!
2bcab3.jpg

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope Fevi will be released and do the job.

luen12

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish that thread title would be true and we would actually get data in February. But I know it‘s just wishful thinking, very far away from reality.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to Replicel, they're only halfway with phase 2

RCH-01 is being co-developed by Shiseido Company and RepliCel in Asia and by RepliCel in the rest of the world. Under Shiseido's management, the product is anticipated to launch first in Japan while it continues to be developed elsewhere. RepliCel is planning a Phase 2 trial to answer important questions like: what is the best dose (number of cells) to see intended results and how many rounds of treatments are required to achieve intended results. Trial success will be measured by assessing changes in terminal and vellus hair density as well as cumulative hair thickness over a period at least one year.

There is some time still to go with the phase 2 trails.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol this release is outdated, thats why. they are doing a second trail here in Europe because they need to in order to be able to commercialize here as well. but their trail in japan is already finished and thats all they need to commercialize THERE. hence why "the product is anticipated to launch first in Japan WHILE it continues to be developed elsewhere"

trial 2 in japan is done and that should be enough if it was good enough.

But if you go through their press release from 15th october last year (2018)

Near-term catalysts to watch for over the next 15-18 months include:

• Anticipated announcement of clinical results from the Shiseido-funded pattern baldness study in Japan
  • A decision from Shiseido on if and when it intends to launch of the RCH-01 in Japan
So its still at least one year period we're looking at. and if the 15-18 months is the time frame from that date. then we're talking end for 2019 for any kind of results.

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to Replicel, they're only halfway with phase 2

RCH-01 is being co-developed by Shiseido Company and RepliCel in Asia and by RepliCel in the rest of the world. Under Shiseido's management, the product is anticipated to launch first in Japan while it continues to be developed elsewhere. RepliCel is planning a Phase 2 trial to answer important questions like: what is the best dose (number of cells) to see intended results and how many rounds of treatments are required to achieve intended results. Trial success will be measured by assessing changes in terminal and vellus hair density as well as cumulative hair thickness over a period at least one year.

There is some time still to go with the phase 2 trails.
Err ....we already know this. Lol.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 110370 I never post on here anymore but I follow this thread from time to time. For those that are worried about nothing being posted about the trial in 2018 this might relax some of your fears. This is from a hair loss discord back in July. Sorry about quality.

What make me wonder is that, Shiseido never said / shared anything to their business partner - Replicel, but to a random guy via email ?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
The man he emailed is a professor from Tokyo Medical Unviersity, who Shiseido partnered with for the trial. As for Replicel, Shiseido and them have a very strained relationship because replicel did not honor some of the conditions for their licensing agreement.

Yah, I mean, the trial results and anything related to it is super sensitive and confidential and the professor should have known that and he should not disclose anything to a random guy on the internet.

Totally agree on the Replicel - Shiseido relationship.

luen12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Remember when we were all afraid, when we saw that the trial had the status „terminated“ on the english version of the Japanese clinical trials website? They now changed it from „terminated“ to „other“ and when you open it, the recruitment status is „complete: follow-up continuing“. That corresponds to the Japanese „recruitment completed - test ongoing“.

I know this isnt particularly great news, but at least it shows us that the trial wasn‘t terminated or aborted early, as some feared when people checked it in November.

Attachments

• 3C16B3C4-D6DB-4950-BABA-649C2560A54F.jpeg
    3C16B3C4-D6DB-4950-BABA-649C2560A54F.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 300
  • 215DB362-6F51-4E2C-9B7D-B888D9882022.jpeg
    215DB362-6F51-4E2C-9B7D-B888D9882022.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Concerning stem cell researches in Japan. It appears that hairloss isn't the only thing that is being dealt with. There are also researches on Parkison and Alzheimer diseases, and also skin rejuvenation. Does anyone know where we can follow the progress of these researches ?
There are plenty of forums and threads about hairloss, but nothing (at least, that I could find) about skin rejuvenation

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Concerning stem cell researches in Japan. It appears that hairloss isn't the only thing that is being dealt with. There are also researches on Parkison and Alzheimer diseases, and also skin rejuvenation. Does anyone know where we can follow the progress of these researches ?
There are plenty of forums and threads about hairloss, but nothing (at least, that I could find) about skin rejuvenation
Is your character loosely based on another character, Spiros?
6tbbl1855kqz.jpg

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have big news:
https://ceo.ca/@newswire/replicel-ceo-provides-2019-shareholder-update

With the clinical study of RCH-01 now successfully completed in Japan, RepliCel expects Shiseido to declare its near-term plans for RCH-01.

Secondary emphasis will be placed on the following initiatives:
-Clarifying Shiseido's plans for RCH-01 in Japan and Asia

RCH-01 – RepliCel's cell therapy for the treatment of Androgenic Alopecia has been the subject of a successful phase 1 trial in Europe and a clinical study now complete in Japan. Shiseido is expected to announce soon whether it will commercially launch the product in Japan or conduct further development and clinical testing. RepliCel will not plan for a phase 2 clinical trial of this product until it has the RCI-02 injector commercially available to use in such a trial and it has clarity from Shiseido regarding its plans for the product in Japan.

Partnership with Shiseido – The disagreement regarding the status of the agreement between Shiseido and RepliCel remains unresolved but is not the subject of any litigation or arbitration. RepliCel maintains the Agreement remains intact and is communicating with Shiseido regarding its expectation of a release of data from the recently completed study of RCH-01 in Japan and clarity around Shiseido's commercial plans for the product in Asia (the territory for the Shiseido license).

Newlybalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have big news:
https://ceo.ca/@newswire/replicel-ceo-provides-2019-shareholder-update

With the clinical study of RCH-01 now successfully completed in Japan, RepliCel expects Shiseido to declare its near-term plans for RCH-01.

Secondary emphasis will be placed on the following initiatives:
-Clarifying Shiseido's plans for RCH-01 in Japan and Asia

RCH-01 – RepliCel's cell therapy for the treatment of Androgenic Alopecia has been the subject of a successful phase 1 trial in Europe and a clinical study now complete in Japan. Shiseido is expected to announce soon whether it will commercially launch the product in Japan or conduct further development and clinical testing. RepliCel will not plan for a phase 2 clinical trial of this product until it has the RCI-02 injector commercially available to use in such a trial and it has clarity from Shiseido regarding its plans for the product in Japan.

Partnership with Shiseido – The disagreement regarding the status of the agreement between Shiseido and RepliCel remains unresolved but is not the subject of any litigation or arbitration. RepliCel maintains the Agreement remains intact and is communicating with Shiseido regarding its expectation of a release of data from the recently completed study of RCH-01 in Japan and clarity around Shiseido's commercial plans for the product in Asia (the territory for the Shiseido license).
ELI5 please, my brain is fried from work