Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, it's super expensive. Only few people can afford such money.

I think, this treatment should have the same price as average hair transplantation. (5000-7000$)

I'm sorry, but where the hell are you living where any quality transplant costs that much?

At least in Canada, "average" hair transplants are already unaffordable to the majority of the population. This is the second reason why I say that they're really only a smart option for low Norwoods and not high NWs as people often say.

According to Hasson & Wong, a NW3 will need anywhere between 2200 and 2700 grafts.

That's $10,600 for FUT and f*****g 17,200 for FUE. So that's 14,000 USD for the latter.

Consider that, as I've posted here before, the majority of Canadians do not make more than 35,000 a year and we are a country with one of the highest GDPs in the world, one of the highest internet connectivity rates in the world, etc.

and yet, for a NW3 to get a respectable amount of hair back via conventional means, it would already take half or more of the average Joe's annual income to pay for it.

Which is why I've said that it's laughable that anyone out there (you people know who you are) actually think Tsuji would cost the same or even less because "unlimited hair". You don't charge anything but MORE for something like that.

If it's average 14,000 USD for a couple thousand grafts, expect to pay 28,000 at least for the same from Tsuji.

"But loans", "but I'll do anything for hair", nope. You won't. I'll bet my left nut on it that when people are actually faced with all the costs involved not even including the treatment, most people aren't going to get "tsuji'd" no matter how bad they say they want it.

Does someone know how long it takes for RCH-01 to show it's efficiency? As far as I know Tsuji's implanted cells take 21 days to grow, so what about this? Assumed it thickens vellus and a little regrowth.

Seems to be about six months to a year.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but where the hell are you living where any quality transplant costs that much?

At least in Canada, "average" hair transplants are already unaffordable to the majority of the population. This is the second reason why I say that they're really only a smart option for low Norwoods and not high NWs as people often say.

According to Hasson & Wong, a NW3 will need anywhere between 2200 and 2700 grafts.

That's $10,600 for FUT and f*****g 17,200 for FUE. So that's 14,000 USD for the latter.

Consider that, as I've posted here before, the majority of Canadians do not make more than 35,000 a year and we are a country with one of the highest GDPs in the world, one of the highest internet connectivity rates in the world, etc.

and yet, for a NW3 to get a respectable amount of hair back via conventional means, it would already take half or more of the average Joe's annual income to pay for it.

Which is why I've said that it's laughable that anyone out there (you people know who you are) actually think Tsuji would cost the same or even less because "unlimited hair". You don't charge anything but MORE for something like that.

If it's average 14,000 USD for a couple thousand grafts, expect to pay 28,000 at least for the same from Tsuji.

"But loans", "but I'll do anything for hair", nope. You won't. I'll bet my left nut on it that when people are actually faced with all the costs involved not even including the treatment, most people aren't going to get "tsuji'd" no matter how bad they say they want it.

Dang that sucks, mostly true though, I'm only making about 30,000 a year, id go to turkey for a transplant, like a fourth of the costs from edrogan, with way above average results.

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Id suggest you to inform yourself about the prices in turkey

You could save a ton of money

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Id suggest you to inform yourself about the prices in turkey

You could save a ton of money

Yeah but, "you get what you pay for"

there's no shortage of info about how shady the transplant business in Turkey can be.

and also, it would involve going to Turkey.

and I'd rather not go to Turkey.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but, "you get what you pay for"

there's no shortage of info about how shady the transplant business in Turkey can be.

and also, it would involve going to Turkey.

and I'd rather not go to Turkey.
LoL I love those meaningless images that so much people got in their heads for no reason.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Know people personally who did transplants with ASMED in Turkey.

Results were crazy good, srs. Just lol if you do a hair transplant in the west for the same results.
And he is the most expensive one, other comparable docs charge half of it or less.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://replicel.com/20180116/

This Just came on Twitter. Your thoughts?
I think it is fantastic. Replicel knows they are drowning due to a series of hiccups with their culturing methodology, paying for trials, developing the in-office device, etc. They are taking on a lot for such a small company. While I have no idea if this is the best strategy, it beats Replicel trying to do everything alone, which they obviously cannot.

I also wonder if this will spark any kind of competition between Shiseido/ASEAN and YOFOTO/Greater China.

Either way, it's great that they are spreading the tech out, so that if one player drops out, the idea persists, instead of going dormant for another few years until revived yet again by someone else.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Small-time deal that doesn't include the hair tech. I guess it's good in the sense that it helps keep REPCF's lights on and isn't dilutive.

Shiseido has exclusive rights to the hair tech in Asia - there is no other competition.
Oh I spoke too soon. You're right. This is stuff other than RCH-01

itsAlright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Small-time deal that doesn't include the hair tech. I guess it's good in the sense that it helps keep REPCF's lights on and isn't dilutive.

Shiseido has exclusive rights to the hair tech in Asia - there is no other competition.

I had that same thought about exclusivity in Asia.. looked it up:

https://replicel.com/20170314-2/

"The Company’s [Replicel] product pipeline is comprised of two recently completed clinical trials (RCT-01 for tendon repair and RCS-01 for skin rejuvenation), as well as, its RCH-01 hair restoration product under exclusive license by Shiseido Company for certain Asian countries."

Reactions: br1

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
%Piegon I am following subject of Hair Loss for over 10 years and studied all this top doctors like Rahal, Hasson and Wong, dr Erdogan is the one I decided to go for hair transplant. Sadly he refused to operate because I refused to take Propecia. He diagnosed my case as non hair loss patient but rather one with miniaturizing hair.
He is dense packer and worth imo…

Also Rafael de Freitas is worth interest. I have consultation in April 2019 – 1,5 year of waiting for it plus another year for procedure. Unlikely he will accept me not taking finasteride, but at least I will visit Spain :)

Dr Couto is genius as well but he even not doing consultation anymore because he is taken for another 4 years!

Rahal was(is) great but he is not doing big dense packing anymore. Sadly…

Back to topic, I am really want to believe that Shiseido, at least will release his product… but like I said, I was following this subject for over decade and all of it end up the same. If he will it will be end of Propecia, that may be a key thing here. Propecia is great business achievement.
Results from first trial of Replicel are great, since it was only one injection, and it stop as far as I know it stopped Hair Loss and add thickness and some regrowth.

I never truly understood potential of Follica, and if it comes for Dr. Tsuji even if he will be successful, most of us will not be able afford it. Ironic is that Tsuji will be the best for total bald people.

Like I said, I truly hope that Shiseido will at least release its(with respect to Replicel) product.

Here is a question… Let’s say it will be available in 2019, how long do you think waiting in line last?

Last edited:

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Propecia is well-known to be a commercial failure.

Yet almost all people who have problem with hair, are taking this ****. Money flows, that's what it counts.
Greater potential has RU58841 and for some reason pharma don't give damn.