Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Really!? I hardly ever come here anymore to avoid disappointment. Was that an official release? Seems too cheap don't you think?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really!? I hardly ever come here anymore to avoid disappointment. Was that an official release? Seems too cheap don't you think?
Tsuji is the expensive sh*t, but he should really bring back anything.
RCH-01 is an immunization and possible regrowth at a certain percentage without side, so can't be that expensive because it ain't a cure and yes there were statements you have to look them up.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
How much do you reckon Tsuji will be?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
How much do you reckon Tsuji will be?
I hope not more than 20k bucks, some say 50-100 who knows? No statement was given from Tsuji about that and before a final product and automatisation is ready it's hard to tell.

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
Tsuji is the expensive sh*t, but he should really bring back anything.
RCH-01 is an immunization and possible regrowth at a certain percentage without side, so can't be that expensive because it ain't a cure and yes there were statements you have to look them up.

Is the “without sides” part absolutely, 100% verifiably confirmed or are we assuming that? Can’t remember if I’ve seen that made clear by Shiseido.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is the “without sides” part absolutely, 100% verifiably confirmed or are we assuming that? Can’t remember if I’ve seen that made clear by Shiseido.
Assuming you get cells injected that got mutiplied from your own cells I would consider "sides" more serious like cancer, deformation, bald spots etc. Man boobs or "normal" sides like those from finasteride etc. are on totally different low level that could be seen at these treatments.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope not more than 20k bucks, some say 50-100 who knows? No statement was given from Tsuji about that and before a final product and automatisation is ready it's hard to tell.
Wow, it's super expensive. Only few people can afford such money.

I think, this treatment should have the same price as average hair transplantation. (5000-7000$)

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, it's super expensive. Only few people can afford such money.

I think, this treatment should have the same price as average hair transplantation. (5000-7000$)
Should and will be are two different things, we'll see how much it would cost, but it's something mankind maybe never has seen before and that alone is worth quite a sum.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its been a year since i started saving
I literally spend all my money on all the doctors I have to see for hormones, and how psychologically fucked over hairloss has made me, plus all the sh*t I have to buy to treat it.
I’m screwed.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I literally spend all my money on all the doctors I have to see for hormones, and how psychologically fucked over hairloss has made me, plus all the sh*t I have to buy to treat it.
I’m screwed.
Yep that's why there's on two things to do at the moment, hide under a hat and save your money for like 5 years, or treat it now and hope you have great results but you'll be a broke bastard.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep that's why there's on two things to do at the moment, hide under a hat and save your money for like 5 years, or treat it now and hope you have great results but you'll be a broke bastard.
I can’t not be proactive. I can afford to put a few bucks away a week. Maybe it’ll add up to a deposit by the time the holy grail arrives lol

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does someone know how long it takes for RCH-01 to show it's efficiency? As far as I know Tsuji's implanted cells take 21 days to grow, so what about this? Assumed it thickens vellus and a little regrowth.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does someone know how long it takes for RCH-01 to show it's efficiency? As far as I know Tsuji's implanted cells take 21 days to grow, so what about this? Assumed it thickens vellus and a little regrowth.
I wish I had the loveheart eyes emoji for that f*****g 21 day regrowth comment.