Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some guys around here and German forums are talking about tranny drugs that could fully bring lost hair back, don't know if it really could work, but as a girl you shouldn't have the same sides like a guy? Ever tried something like that?
So my hormone profile to begin with was menopause level estrgogen, sky high cortisol, perfect storm for hair loss. It began very aggressive and within a year of noticin my hair was getting thinner, may hairline had fully miniturised and I was like a NW2. It was like all the hair that I lost was growing back miniturised. It also affected my brows and lashes which grew back shorter and thinner. My body hair also grew back slow and patchy. I got a few scalp biopsies done which confirmed Androgenetic Alopecia. So I was already put onto Diane35 which is 2mg cypro acetate with 35mg ethinyl estradiol which is a HUGE amount of estrogen. The ratio of ethinyl estradiol to normal estrogen is something like 3 x the amount. That never stopped my hairloss. Then I tried 200mg spironolactone ontop of that for 9months. Nothing. Then I added topical 5% minoxidil and 2mg oral minoxidil which did regrow some hair, but in a weird pattern. I regrow a lot of hair for maybe 3 months, then for another 4-6 months my hair starts to fall out, doesn’t grow or grows back miniturised again. I get hairline recession. Then I’ll go through a short burst of regrowth for another few months and the cycle repeats itself. I lost a fair amount of hair a day but it’s not like a Telogen Effluvium shed. Usual sort of genetic hairloss shed of 50-100 hairs in the shower and maybe a 20-40 more throughout the day. I lose mostly miniturised and short hairs.
Lately for the past month I have begun taking 0.5mg avodart daily, and also started using 5% ru twice a day in minoxidil with niacinamide mixed in. I also take heaps of vitamins, castor oil, use pyothione olamine zinc shampoo, exercise every day, you name it. My hair is still receding (again) and I notice tons and tons of miniturised hairs falling out, and short cycled hair. I plan on switching topical minoxidil for stemoxydine and possibly add some adenosine in to see if it reawakens my hair follicles to not just grow for three f*****g months out of the year. Otherwise, I feel like I’m fucked. I can’t come off minoxidil altogether because I will literally lose all my hair. It will destroy anything I have left plus my brows and lashes. I don’t know how else to break this weird pattern of hairgrowth. I’m lost and really hopeless to be honest. I don’t believe taking extra estrogen will help, and I’d like to avoid it if I can.
I’m praying PRAYING that Brotzu and Follica come through this year. Something. Literally anything.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So my hormone profile to begin with was menopause level estrgogen, sky high cortisol, perfect storm for hair loss. It began very aggressive and within a year of noticin my hair was getting thinner, may hairline had fully miniturised and I was like a NW2. It was like all the hair that I lost was growing back miniturised. It also affected my brows and lashes which grew back shorter and thinner. My body hair also grew back slow and patchy. I got a few scalp biopsies done which confirmed Androgenetic Alopecia. So I was already put onto Diane35 which is 2mg cypro acetate with 35mg ethinyl estradiol which is a HUGE amount of estrogen. The ratio of ethinyl estradiol to normal estrogen is something like 3 x the amount. That never stopped my hairloss. Then I tried 200mg spironolactone ontop of that for 9months. Nothing. Then I added topical 5% minoxidil and 2mg oral minoxidil which did regrow some hair, but in a weird pattern. I regrow a lot of hair for maybe 3 months, then for another 4-6 months my hair starts to fall out, doesn’t grow or grows back miniturised again. I get hairline recession. Then I’ll go through a short burst of regrowth for another few months and the cycle repeats itself. I lost a fair amount of hair a day but it’s not like a Telogen Effluvium shed. Usual sort of genetic hairloss shed of 50-100 hairs in the shower and maybe a 20-40 more throughout the day. I lose mostly miniturised and short hairs.
Lately for the past month I have begun taking 0.5mg avodart daily, and also started using 5% ru twice a day in minoxidil with niacinamide mixed in. I also take heaps of vitamins, castor oil, use pyothione olamine zinc shampoo, exercise every day, you name it. My hair is still receding (again) and I notice tons and tons of miniturised hairs falling out, and short cycled hair. I plan on switching topical minoxidil for stemoxydine and possibly add some adenosine in to see if it reawakens my hair follicles to not just grow for three f*****g months out of the year. Otherwise, I feel like I’m fucked. I can’t come off minoxidil altogether because I will literally lose all my hair. It will destroy anything I have left plus my brows and lashes. I don’t know how else to break this weird pattern of hairgrowth. I’m lost and really hopeless to be honest. I don’t believe taking extra estrogen will help, and I’d like to avoid it if I can.
I’m praying PRAYING that Brotzu and Follica come through this year. Something. Literally anything.
Shaved my head 6 months ago (back long again) and realized how thin the losing area was compared to the horseshoe area, know how fucked up it is, sorry for you. Really hoping for hair cloning so it can be adjusted to all body parts like beard, eyebrows etc.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shaved my head 6 months ago (back long again) and realized how thin the losing area was compared to the horseshoe area, know how fucked up it is, sorry for you. Really hoping for hair cloning so it can be adjusted to all body parts like beard, eyebrows etc.
I shaved my head at the beginning of 2016 too. I thought it grew back fairly thick for a while until I realised that my hair was going through that weird growth/no growth pattern and my hairs were still miniaturising. Almost 2 years on and my hair is the thinnest it’s ever been :(

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't shiseido have their own hair loss treatment in the works? Do you guys think that rch and the other will be combined?

Reactions: br1

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to know why people trust shiseido a company that is dedicated exclusively to the sale of cosmetics! I'm very skeptical.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to know why people trust shiseido a company that is dedicated exclusively to the sale of cosmetics! I'm very skeptical.
I think sadly it’s easier to hope on a long shot than despair about how we are all doomed and thusly throw in the towel of life. I know for myself it’s the only thing that keeps me going.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is one of the oldest cosmetics companies in the world. Founded in 1872, it celebrated its 140th anniversary in 2012. It is the largest cosmetic firm in Japan and the fifth largest cosmetics company in the world.

Revenue
11px-Increase2.svg.png
¥723,485 million (FY2007)
Profit
11px-Increase2.svg.png
¥35,460 million (FY2007)
Number of employees
33,356 (2013)

Maybe because of that? Baldness is still seen as a cosmetic problem, not a disease..
The datasheet sounds better than a mysterious Italian Doctor or bloody wounding studies.

br1

Reaction score
Thought the 2 years data is done, but the 5 years ain't out now?
I think it's the 5 years safety results, that also showed that some of the participants maintained for all this time?? Thought the aim of the study was to observe safety.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's the 5 years safety results, that also showed that some of the participants maintained for all this time?? Thought the aim of the study was to observe safety.
Don't know exactly, 5 years would be f*****g awesome. Sideless maintenance for 5 years could save every good hair transplant on the planet..

br1

Reaction score
Don't know exactly, 5 years would be f*****g awesome. Sideless maintenance for 5 years could save every good hair transplant on the planet..

Yes, plus a little thickening and no sides.. I am OK on doing a procedure every 5yrs..

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, plus a little thickening and no sides.. I am OK on doing a procedure every 5yrs..
Started RU several weeks ago and going for a 6 months run. Was considering another hair transplant due to agressive hairloss last year, but would be much better to get Shiseido first and than get another hair transplant.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Because they've been around for over 100 years and have a positive track record?

EDIT: f***, I just saw MrV88's post.

Last edited:

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Started RU several weeks ago and going for a 6 months run. Was considering another hair transplant due to agressive hairloss last year, but would be much better to get Shiseido first and than get another hair transplant.
How has RU been for you?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
god damn i do love it when that guy comes back and gets involved in these threads

pumps the sh*t out of me

i actually feel i got a chance of getting out of this mess

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
How has RU been for you?
No sides at the moment, realized that my hair got vital again just like after a PRP.

Hope it closes my vertex again, but have to wait. İf this doesn't help I'm gonna shave it till Shiseido and going to get a second hair transplant.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
I have no hope anymore, even IF this does come out, and even IF this is successful. How much is it going to cost? A sh*t tonne most likely!