Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

hmmmm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone please link me the papers in which Replicel published their findings

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing that bothers me is that Shiseido is working on something from Replicel.
Shiseido itself enjoys good reputation as a company.

Can't find a good word about Replicel anywhere though.

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Surely this bodes well for Shiseido's treatment being a success/potentially coming to market? I find it hard to believe Replicel would waste any money on starting clinical trials in Europe if Shiseido wasnt having good results

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing that bothers me is that Shiseido is working on something from Replicel.
Shiseido itself enjoys good reputation as a company.

Can't find a good word about Replicel anywhere though.
I actually feel good about Shiseido working on the tech. Look what happened to the other companies who tried: https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/lessons-from-aderans-and-intercytexs-hair-multiplication-failures/

It seems that all the stem cell people are circling around the same turd, metaphorically. They don't have it perfect, but by now, they have tried several things and have bits of phase 1 and phase 2 data to show. One of these people may get it right. Running out of money before finishing product development seems like a common failure mode. I think Shiseido may be less prone to that. In fact, I think it is advantageous for them to pick up a disruptive technology that has been shown to yield SOME results, and then use their money and expertise to worry about product development and scale up, which they should be good at.

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually feel good about Shiseido working on the tech. Look what happened to the other companies who tried: https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/lessons-from-aderans-and-intercytexs-hair-multiplication-failures/

It seems that all the stem cell people are circling around the same turd, metaphorically. They don't have it perfect, but by now, they have tried several things and have bits of phase 1 and phase 2 data to show. One of these people may get it right. Running out of money before finishing product development seems like a common failure mode. I think Shiseido may be less prone to that. In fact, I think it is advantageous for them to pick up a disruptive technology that has been shown to yield SOME results, and then use their money and expertise to worry about product development and scale up, which they should be good at.

aderans actually had the same results as current replicel and i believe its the same tech. Although what they found was a "cure" for hairloss, their results didnt meet their financers expectations which were to grow hair on bald scalps so they cut their funding (they promised a tsuji like method and results)... Im pretty positive replicel will pull this through and market it because noone of these dumb aderans investors realized the market potential of a treatment without side effects.

Dumb c**** i hope replicel and shiseido drown in money, conquer the world and imprison those shitfucks that pulled the plug on aderans in a room with only a mirror and a bed and have them injected daily with tons of DHT

br1

Reaction score
aderans actually had the same results as current replicel and i believe its the same tech. Although what they found was a "cure" for hairloss, their results didnt meet their financers expectations which were to grow hair on bald scalps so they cut their funding (they promised a tsuji like method and results)... Im pretty positive replicel will pull this through and market it because noone of these dumb aderans investors realized the market potential of a treatment without side effects.

Dumb c**** i hope replicel and shiseido drown in money, conquer the world and imprison those shitfucks that pulled the plug on aderans in a room with only a mirror and a bed and have them injected daily with tons of DHT
Though I believe in Replicel's technology, I think they will take a long time (as Lee Buckler itself said they will still need some 5 years). Shiseido on the other hand, should deliver.

Shiseido it to release their Phase 2 trial results in the coming months, then we'll have a better idea.

br1

Reaction score
God damned big company, Japanese working mentality, god damned much money.
That, and the fact they invested a bunch of money, opened a new facility to research it (https://www.shiseidogroup.com/releimg/2289-e.pdf).. that plus the results from Phase 1.

It seems very promising to me. But, let's keep our feet on the ground. Shiseido next milestone is to release Phase2 results. If they succeed, then that's it!

After release, idk.. It will be open to foreigners (since they said it would be performed in hospitals, initially)?

But, 1 step at a time.!

br1

Reaction score
Shiseido's RCH-01 is an improved version of Replicel's tech.

Confirm?

* I remember reading that they (Shiseido) were improving the technology.. That's why they opened a research facility in Kobe.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Nope, Aderans failed to amplify mesenchymal stem cells (=dermal papillae) and that is why it ended.
On the other hand, Replicel succeeded in amplifying another strand of cells, the sheath cup ones, and that is why Shiseido bought RCH-01 for the Asian market.
What's interesting is that Tsuji's trying to amplify those stem cells, Aderans failed to amplify, and, if he succeeds, those stem cells could be injected, as well.
I'm pretty confident that the injection of epithelial and mesenchymal stem cells will be proven to be a rather effective treatment for halting hair loss (presumably even restoration!).

Last edited:
Reactions: br1

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Confirm?

* I remember reading that they (Shiseido) were improving the technology.. That's why they opened a research facility in Kobe.
Shiseido has readjusted doses and the number of injections per patient.
I think there were three injections included in the trial, but I ain't 100% sure.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Confirm?

Don't know if they've improved it, but I'm sure as hell they did. İmmunization is definitely done for at least 2 years, maybe even more so a combination of a good hair transplant and Shiseido should be seen as a close 70-80% cure.
I really do hope that they've achieved thickening of minituarized and thinned hair (not totally gone ones), so a reverse of 1-2 Norwood could be possible with this.
Still waiting for trial results and a clearance if it could grow back at least some hair, especially in the donor area.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Jesus Christ man.

But then again, injected daily with tons of DHT is as much of a death sentence to baldites as it is a type of HRT and recreational steroid use.

Basically you're right, it sounds like torture to have a mirror and watch your hair fall out, but hair loss, body hair growth, beard gains, acne and *** cancer will probably be compounded with strength gains, size and leaning out haha. Having a mirror around might not be torture if you are shredded brah.

Hair loss and prostate cancer aside, I actually like DHT ;_; I think he is a pretty cool and badass guy.

Last edited: