Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if upon release we can just get our biopsy done in our home country, sent to Japan for the magical spells to be cast, then sent back and injected in our home country ? Would that in a way bypass FDA approval and stuff, with the physical process taking place abroad ?

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if upon release we can just get our biopsy done in our home country, sent to Japan for the magical spells to be cast, then sent back and injected in our home country ? Would that in a way bypass FDA approval and stuff, with the physical process taking place abroad ?
I'm sure the FDA would allow something like that, would they have it set up at first? Probably not, they'll most likely have enough business whatever Asian countries they do this in that the list to get this done will always be months and months behind. I'm sure after a few years they'll definitely have that set up though. (All of this is my opinion by the way)

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure the FDA would allow something like that, would they have it set up at first? Probably not, they'll most likely have enough business whatever Asian countries they do this in that the list to get this done will always be months and months behind. I'm sure after a few years they'll definitely have that set up though. (All of this is my opinion by the way)

I'm sure most of us will be willing to travel to Asia to get this done, no?

Wtf is wrong about my statement?
Treatment 1k? Yes
Phase 2 is a test for the best results? Yes

Get your sh*t together mate or start reading.

Since you do read, can you tell me when the phase 2 trials are ending? And when can we have results and see phase 3 start? There are going to be three phases, right?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure most of us will be willing to travel to Asia to get this done, no?

Since you do read, can you tell me when the phase 2 trials are ending? And when can we have results and see phase 3 start? There are going to be three phases, right?

No phase 3. Shiseido is developing in Japan and after phase 2 they are ready to go.

Phase should end by the first half of 2018 (data readout by march 2018 if they didn't delay) and product release is still scheduled by the end of 2018 in JAPAN.

Replicel won't be ready before 2021-2022 maybe never. I think they are just going to sell their damned injector and will just franchise everything else.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
There is zero chance of this happening.
1.) Rch-01 is not approved in the US as per FDA and 2.) Shisedio has the rights for Rch-01 strictly in Asia, not US.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No phase 3. Shiseido is developing in Japan and after phase 2 they are ready to go.

Phase should end by the first half of 2018 (data readout by march 2018 if they didn't delay) and product release is still scheduled by the end of 2018 in JAPAN.

Replicel won't be ready before 2021-2022 maybe never. I think they are just going to sell their damned injector and will just franchise everything else.

Personally, I doubt that RepliCel themselves will ever self release any of their products aside from the dermal injector.

I say this because in a press release or something a few months back they said they're looking for or are discussing with potential partners to distribute their products in the future. It doesn't sound like they have any plan to commercialize any of their stuff themselves; probably mostly a $ issue.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dude, that's like now!
If it can help severely diffused heads, I'll rob a bank and go to Japan

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

There is zero chance of this happening.
1.) Rch-01 is not approved in the US as per FDA and 2.) Shisedio has the rights for Rch-01 strictly in Asia, not US.

Here is a slight variant of that that may work. Have a biopsy done in home country and ship to Japan. They will culture your cells (~3 week eta). Then fly to Japan to get the treatment. This way you just go and get it in one day. Hope there are no follow ups lol.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, that's like now!
If it can help severely diffused heads, I'll rob a bank and go to Japan
I'm hoping for a neogenesis of 15-25 follicles/cm² and immunized follicles for at least 2 years thanks to Shiseido.
Let's see if it can bring back diminished hairs back too ( at least it should do that, because of the immunization)

Cross your fingers

bobeed

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm hoping for a neogenesis of 15-25 follicles/cm² and immunized follicles for at least 2 years thanks to Shiseido.
Let's see if it can bring back diminished hairs back too ( at least it should do that, because of the immunization)

Cross your fingers
what is the main difference between shiseido and takashi tsuji method and results?

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
what is the main difference between shiseido and takashi tsuji method and results?
To over-simplify,
Shiseido is working on regeneration based on biopsies from dht-resistant Ares of the scalp.

Tsuji/riken is working on hair multiplication to give you that infinite donor mothafucka!

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats kind of how we roll here at HairLossTalk.com lol

Welcome To:

image.jpeg