Repeat after me, it’s a numbers game

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel that constant rejection could begin to wear down on you. As much as people will never admit, women are very judgemental and a lot of them will focus in on ANY major flaw. The biggest being short, as it is a biological need for a woman to feel protected. I don't know much about balding but I'm going to choke down on finasteride before I find out.
yeah they can be like harpies...
once i read somewhere that bald and short people are often rules out, because they dont want to have incel children later... makes sense somehow (doesnt mean i support that of course)...

one of my coworkers was also like that, she chose her kids father solely because of his looks... i quote: “he was so good looking that i knew he wouldnt stay, but that is better than having ugly children”...

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah they can be like harpies...
once i read somewhere that bald and short people are often rules out, because they dont want to have incel children later... makes sense somehow (doesnt mean i support that of course)...

one of my coworkers was also like that, she chose her kids father solely because of his looks... i quote: “he was so good looking that i knew he wouldnt stay, but that is better than having ugly children”...
Brutal

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
to me it was a bit strange, though understandable...
my coworkers (all women) thought that was the most natural thing ever...
make of it what you want...
I definitely believe that is the mentality of a lot of women. They would rather be single moms with attractive children than even average looking kids and a devoted husband.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I definitely believe that is the mentality of a lot of women. They would rather be single moms with attractive children than even average looking kids and a devoted husband.

based on what?

I see so many ugly guys with better looking women when I’m out and about.

I also know loads of couples like this too

you are just going for the wrong type of women

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are facing brutal rejection I think you need to regroup and reflect. I've had my fair share of rejections and when I got a streak of them I had to take a break.

taking a break is always healthy when it gets too much

i do that too

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
well, how many men dont want children because the son might be balding... i think it is difficult to blame them...

of course f*** those women who want 2 meter tall billionaires with 12 pakkk and private jet...

and i also think that men would tefuse the devoted wife who even sucks dicklet on command, if shes fat