Repeat after me, it’s a numbers game

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I made this post in another thread but it bears repeating here:

I have seen some bald and ugly guys get women indeed.

The point is, is this an outlier or the norm? Discussing outliers is a pointless effort.

A useful discussion is, on average, how much will a person be affected by this disease? If you take your individual case, you may be average, below average, or above average. Of course statistically speaking, let's assume you to be average as it is the most likely outcome.

I posit that up to Norwood 3 this condition has almost 0 effect on your life. Up to that point you are just using it as an excuse for your other problems in life, and being a straight up lazy b**ch. Nobody really categorizes people by Norwood levels in their head. It is more so, bald or not bald. At least before I started losing hair this is how I thought of things. I thought people who were losing hair just had a bad haircut for whatever reason.

However, after Norwood 3, I posit that it has a much higher, negative impact on your life (on average). I think there are plenty of studies that can show this, and of course user accounts as well.

Especially if you are in your twenties, and attempting to date women in your age range or younger.

Fortunately, transplant technology with elite surgeons can bring almost anyone back to Norwood 3, thus making all excuses void. Now it is just a matter of saving up $ and getting it done.

The severe DUPA Norwood 7 guys are the true martyrs here.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

That's a low bar to set is all I'm saying.

the point is according to the incel community I should not be getting laid

- wrong ethnicity
- hairloss
- not jacked
- broke

I’ve disproved a lot of the incel rubbish being spouted on here

Hair or no hair , if I listened half of the Blackpill bs I would have so many limited beliefs and would not get laid at all

gaurentee it

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Higher than some of the losers on here
Don't you see that you have only gotten so far because of your hair? You didn't go through years of that street approaching stuff and emerge with glory (if such a thing is even possible) but went on dating apps and had success. Bald guys on here do that every month but the difference is that they run out of people to swipe. I myself ran out and then I got professional photos taken with a brand new profile, with a new phone number just to be sure. Ran out of people to swipe around 3 weeks later. So you are basically saying "I am less of a loser than you because my hair loss situation is better" and that won't slide on a hair loss forum.

the point is according to the incel community I should not be getting laid

- wrong ethnicity
- hairloss
- not jacked
- broke

I’ve disproved a lot of the incel rubbish being spouted on here

Hair or no hair , if I listened half of the Blackpill bs I would have so many limited beliefs and would not get laid at all

gaurentee it

You're correct but our point is that many many bald guys on here did what you did, had a positive mindset, assumed the best of others and put our best feet forward. But we have nothing to show for it. THis is a hair loss, not incel, forum and people don't talk about the things that you listed all that much.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't you see that you have only gotten so far because of your hair? You didn't go through years of that street approaching stuff and emerge with glory (if such a thing is even possible) but went on dating apps and had success. Bald guys on here do that every month but the difference is that they run out of people to swipe. I myself ran out and then I got professional photos taken with a brand new profile, with a new phone number just to be sure. Ran out of people to swipe around 3 weeks later. So you are basically saying "I am less of a loser than you because my hair loss situation is better" and that won't slide on a hair loss forum.

You're correct but our point is that many many bald guys on here did what you did, had a positive mindset, assumed the best of others and put our best feet forward. But we have nothing to show for it. THis is a hair loss, not incel, forum and people don't talk about the things that you listed all that much.

Why don’t you wear a wig, get the girl, then ditch it?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like that you're around and your posts but I just find it interesting that there are now two distinct groups forming here on the impact section. One group says that baldness is the worst life destroyer out there and others say that it's livable. But the second group doesn't have, by my standards, really life altering hair loss. NW4 in 40s is again, in my opinion, holy grail stuff. There are guys in that age range who pay a lot (a lot because they need body hair transplant) to get anything close to NW4 in that age range via hair transplants. But maybe you deserve it because you took a plunge with treatments.

Nothing against the OP but I think that his post is actually evidence that hair is everything. He doesn't have the race or money that the incel community fetishizes but he has the results thanks to his hair. Like I have said before, most bald guys work out, dress well, work hard in their career, work on their social skills, have lots of interests and have a high opinion of themselves. But they get nothing like what the OP gets in life. There still is not a roadmap for a bald guy to turn his life around without treatments. Standard advice is completely futile for a bald guy.
well, you got people that are slick bald and i dont doubt for a second that that is a nightmare for them, wouldnt want to be in their shoes... the ones that can deal with that got their lifes set up before they went bald most likely... people can correct
me on that of course...

then you got the usual people who just complain and complain and act like they loose 100 hairs every time they look in the mirror, just because their hairline doesnt look like khabibs...

and i also say do what you can to keep it, do what you can to hide it, people dont notice as much as you think they do...
medication is a must, i risk getting sides over loosing my hair, honestly... lets say i risk even sides to only my crown filling in again... dont want to get back to nw2 or anything, just halfway normal...
cant start early enough, i was most likely 5-10 years too late... only issue i have is that i doubt the medication is working, because no matter what i do, the crown is getting worse... so for a while now toppik it is, not too much fortunately...

everything else, like dressing well, social skill, work out if you have to, or like it, isnt that normal anyway? even i work out now, even though i hate gym bros and sports in general^^
cant say too much about height (which seems to be the other problem)... my brother is manlet and used to have trouble dating, but that was never his height, i think... hes got a gf for like 8 years now (is 38 now)... everyone else i know (in europe) also isnt that tall and balding, but they all got their wifes...
i also never hear anyone really complain about it, unless the dude is really short, like under 170...
honestly i think cash is the bigger issue usually, because it appears to
me that women hate work even more than i do, but unlike me love living over their expenses and seem to die when they cant buy new sh*t and go to fancy restaurants...

reminds me, i got one dude on my commute few times a week and he literally paints his head black at Norwood 10... that is of course to be avoided...

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
cant start early enough, i was most likely 5-10 years too late... only issue i have is that i doubt the medication is working, because no matter what i do, the crown is getting worse... so for a while now toppik it is, not too much fortunately...
My big fear right now is this. It's too early but the "what if" analysis is going through my head now. I was told that things get worse before they get better on these drugs as the drug causes a shed to replace weak hair.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
My big fear right now is this. It's too early but the "what if" analysis is going through my head now. I was told that things get worse before they get better on these drugs as the drug causes a shed to replace weak hair.
good question... case by case i guess? when i started i didnt have a shed at all...
now from oral min i seem to have one, or im just still loosing it and game over...

your biggest fear should be painting your head black^^

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
i find it cute when people think two women is that hard to believe^^

They should ask themselves if they would date themselves, if the answer is no, why the f*** would anyone date them?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
They should ask themselves if they would date themselves, if the answer is no, why the f*** would anyone date them?
most likely standards too high... men and women got that going on... but i honestly dont know...

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
My post was meant to make the point that ethnicity is not as important as people think but that hair is. So, according to what I said, you're not far off from a white guy with hair because you are a non white guy with hair.

"All" !! I have never seen any that I know personally. The ones that I do, it is always "they met when he had hair".

Every bald guy on here dresses well, is in shape does well in their career and has social skills. Same for me. It doesn't make us special.
Add 6fr+ and ljungberg face and you can beta provide for a low tier becky
I'm skeptical about this currycels story
cope, he hair mogs

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel that constant rejection could begin to wear down on you. As much as people will never admit, women are very judgemental and a lot of them will focus in on ANY major flaw. The biggest being short, as it is a biological need for a woman to feel protected. I don't know much about balding but I'm going to choke down on finasteride before I find out.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel that constant rejection could begin to wear down on you. As much as people will never admit, women are very judgemental and a lot of them will focus in on ANY major flaw. The biggest being short, as it is a biological need for a woman to feel protected. I don't know much about balding but I'm going to choke down on finasteride before I find out.

sure but if you don’t try you can’t win