Repeat after me, it’s a numbers game

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
how old are you?

There you go, it’s about just meeting different people in the end, that’s all it is

Living at home is sh*t, but like anything in life it’s about finding people that don’t care. Plenty of women don’t as long as you show it doesn’t bother you and have a plan to move out.

Also having fun is key!
29 soon 30

I told the 2nd girl about my plan to move out..

Yeah, I'm learning that girls don't care much about the mental connection thing in the early stages of the relationship. They will go back home and think "he's a nice guy but it feels more like a friendship, I'm not feeling a spark".. you have to create that spark.

Confidence does matter a lot. It's something that I'm still working on.

I'm a very smart guy and that probably ran off the 1st girl.. she wanted to know more and more about my life philosophy, and I think she didn't full get it, she was pretty basic in terms of interests.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
29 soon 30

I told the 2nd girl about my plan to move out..

Yeah, I'm learning that girls don't care much about the mental connection thing in the early stages of the relationship. They will go back home and think "he's a nice guy but it feels more like a friendship, I'm not feeling a spark".. you have to create that spark.

Confidence does matter a lot. It's something that I'm still working on.

I'm a very smart guy and that probably ran off the 1st girl.. she wanted to know more and more about my life philosophy, and I think she didn't full get it, she was pretty basic in terms of interests.

they do care about mental chemistry, the vibe has to be good

The key is to make them feel comfortable around you, be charming and make them laugh

have you ever met a girl who was attracted to you but didn’t go anywhere because the vibe was sh*t?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
they do care about mental chemistry, the vibe has to be good

The key is to make them feel comfortable around you, be charming and make them laugh

have you ever met a girl who was attracted to you but didn’t go anywhere because the vibe was sh*t?
That's just emotional chemistry to me, not being stimulated intellectually lol - I'll save that for friends and my future wife.

And yeah, happened to me a lot.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why looks are overrated.. the Internet will make you believe that it's all about your facial structure hair and height.

In reality humans are far more complex than that, and initial attraction has to be followed by chemistry.

Some of it is in your hands and some of it isn't. Sometimes 2 people just aren't compatible no matter how hard you try.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Girls seem to be looking for romance and excitement.. if you fall for their insecurities and let them turn the date into a job interview they will get bored and bore you as well.

Another thing is, the 1st girl kept texting and calling me all the time before the date.

The 2nd girl only responded with 1 word or an emoji every time. I really thought she was only looking for validation, but then I was like f*** it and asked her out anyway, and to my surprise she said yes.
i second the excitement... in my opinion that is what works the most... romance comes with it... just dont be boring and dont be as most other dudes, then you are already a step ahead... wouldnt fake it though...

id be turned off by a girl who keeps texting and especially calling... i mean “do i know you?”...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
i second the excitement... in my opinion that is what works the most... romance comes with it... just dont be boring and dont be as most other dudes, then you are already a step ahead... wouldnt fake it though...

id be turned off by a girl who keeps texting and especially calling... i mean “do i know you?”...
Yeah, it was a bit weird.. but she started telling me about her lifestyle and her idea of what she is looking for in a relationship, and I found it very appealing. So she was the first girl I decided to see. Didn't care much about how she looks (she is just average looking).

The thing is.. during the date she repeated a lot of things she already told me, and didn't seem to remember that she told me them. So I realized that she tells a bunch of other guys the same thing. It's her pickup artist game lol. It worked though. I found it refreshing as a guy.

I actually thought that date was good, until the date with the other woman.. then I realized that in retrospect it was a pretty boring date.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, it was a bit weird.. but she started telling me about her lifestyle and her idea of what she is looking for in a relationship, and I found it very appealing. So she was the first girl I decided to see. Didn't care much about how she looks (she is just average looking).

The thing is.. during the date she repeated a lot of things she already told me, and didn't seem to remember that she told me them. So I realized that she tells a bunch of other guys the same thing. It's her pickup artist game lol. It worked though. I found it refreshing as a guy.

I actually thought that date was good, until the date with the other woman.. then I realized that in retrospect it was a pretty boring date.
yeah most likely that is what it is...
though i wouldnt make that an issue... i mean there are people who date a lot and meet a lot of people, dont think that is too bad...
if she doesnt remember now, its bad^^
on the other hand, if she still keeps contact even though she as a few dudes lined up, could mean shes interested...

id most likely go with the more interesting one, since im easily bored^^

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why looks are overrated.. the Internet will make you believe that it's all about your facial structure hair and height.

In reality humans are far more complex than that, and initial attraction has to be followed by chemistry.

Some of it is in your hands and some of it isn't. Sometimes 2 people just aren't compatible no matter how hard you try.

i do think some physical attraction is important, but where incels are missing the point, is by thinking that you need to super good looking to get women into you.

it’s simply not true, whenever I’m out and about I see a lot of average men with women better looking than them.
Recently I’ve been seeing a lot of baldies with hot women I would bang.

in terms of looks I think you are ok if you go to the gym, dress well and generally take care of yourself

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Boring dates are a killer. My worst date: the guy was attractive but could not stop talking about himself, I could hardly put in a word. Whenever I started a topic, he would immediately high-jack it, “oh I had a similar thing happen to me ..” and an overly detailed story of 30 minutes would follow. I had to keep myself from checking my wordfeud throughout the date, I was so bored. He did not ask me questions at all, did not make a lot of eye contact, did not show any curiosity. The weird thing was that he wanted to plan a holiday with me, that he thought that we had a lot in common and would be a good match.
A good vibe is key, and conversation should be balanced, but I think it’s also necessary to establish that there is an initial physical attraction on the first date. The friend zone needs to be avoided.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

loads of these women have their game

the key is to act like it doesn’t affect you, it’s when they know they are getting to you and have you by the balls it’s game over.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
i do think some physical attraction is important, but where incels are missing the point, is by thinking that you need to super good looking to get women into you.

it’s simply not true, whenever I’m out and about I see a lot of average men with women better looking than them.
Recently I’ve been seeing a lot of baldies with hot women I would bang.

in terms of looks I think you are ok if you go to the gym, dress well and generally take care of yourself
Most guys think they fully understand physical attraction but they don't. They think it all boils down to 3 technical stats: 1.) how tall you are, 2.) what Norwood level you have, 3.) how sharp your jawline is.

Sure those things can help, but there's much more into it. I've seen plenty of men who get told by other men that they're hot and they should be getting all the girls, but the girls just aren't attracted to them.

I used to post on blackpill forums myself, and look at me now, this week I made out with a hot woman and got very close to smashing her on the 1st date, and I have a couple more girls lined up. :)

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
loads of these women have their game

the key is to act like it doesn’t affect you, it’s when they know they are getting to you and have you by the balls it’s game overd

dont act like it doesnt affect you, it absolutely shouldnt affect you...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
but I think it’s also necessary to establish that there is an initial physical attraction on the first date. The friend zone needs to be avoided.
This is probably where I made a mistake. She gave me a couple hints like "you have the hands of a piano player", "you look like you work out.. your arms". But naive, inexperienced me thought she would appreciate it if I waited for the 2nd date.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing is.. during the date she repeated a lot of things she already told me, and didn't seem to remember that she told me them. So I realized that she tells a bunch of other guys the same thing. It's her pickup artist game lol.
I also find this a turnoff!

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most guys think they fully understand physical attraction but they don't. They think it all boils down to 3 technical stats: 1.) how tall you are, 2.) what Norwood level you have, 3.) how sharp your jawline is.

Sure those things can help, but there's much more into it. I've seen plenty of men who get told by other men that they're hot and they should be getting all the girls, but the girls just aren't attracted to them.

I used to post on blackpill forums myself, and look at me now, this week I made out with a hot woman and got very close to smashing her on the 1st date, and I have a couple more girls lined up. :)

one of the girls into me is taller than me.
I joke about this with her, telling her I’m a short ***.
And because I’m comfortable in my skin, it’s no big deal for her.

the trouble with these incels they are not comfortable in their skin, women can sense that, makes them feel uncomfortable being around them and so they get rejected.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is probably where I made a mistake. She gave me a couple hints like "you have the hands of a piano player", "you look like you work out.. your arms". But naive, inexperienced me thought she would appreciate it if I waited for the 2nd date.
Women seem to love good arms, strong shoulders in particular.

Since working out it’s one of the things I get complimented the most on