Repeat after me, it’s a numbers game

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
To put my situation in context:

- currently have 2 women on the go, where one is 8 years younger than me

recently also had another one in another country telling me to fly over to see her

- I’m living at home with my parents
- I’m 35
- I’m mildly thinning and have recession at NW2
- I’m not white, Indian
- the women are white

From what I read on here I should not have any women into me, I’ve also heard people in real life say that because of my race I should not try to date white women

it’s true

I do get rejected

women have rejected me for reasons such as

- living at home
- race
- not being attractive enough

but I keep on trying and trying and trying until I am successful. I even tell women I don’t care if I get rejected because I don’t have trouble getting matches and dates

the feedback I have been getting

- I’m easy going
- masculine and assertive

Proof this is a numbers game, how many women have you approached?

Last edited:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Where did you read on here that you should not have any women into you? You're NW2 at age 35 for goodness sake. That is the holy grail. There are rich guys with their own homes and personal savings here who would trade to be in your position with the NW2 and living with parents.

Did you really put in the hours and hours of work to get to this level? Well, I respect you if that is the case. I have met many guys who spent 2-4 hours every week for over a year doing this approach stuff and had nothing to show for it, not even a phone number of a person who responds to texts. If you went through that for the last five or so years then you deserve respect. For most of the guys on here, however, they say to themselves "I keep on trying and trying until I am successful". And after between 1 and 3 years of saying that and getting nowhere, their willpower is gone and they finally give up.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good for you OP, hope they're good looking.

I don’t find any correlation between how physically attractive they are and how easy they are to pull if I’m honest

If anything found less attractive women harder to pull than attractive ones

They have more mental baggage

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did you read on here that you should not have any women into you? You're NW2 at age 35 for goodness sake. That is the holy grail. There are rich guys with their own homes and personal savings here who would trade to be in your position with the NW2 and living with parents.

Did you really put in the hours and hours of work to get to this level? Well, I respect you if that is the case. I have met many guys who spent 2-4 hours every week for over a year doing this approach stuff and had nothing to show for it, not even a phone number of a person who responds to texts. If you went through that for the last five or so years then you deserve respect. For most of the guys on here, however, they say to themselves "I keep on trying and trying until I am successful". And after between 1 and 3 years of saying that and getting nowhere, their willpower is gone and they finally give up.

I don’t approach on the street , and when I did I got f*** all luck - I was a NW1 then too

I meet women using OLD apps, and even then only specific dating apps work for me , had to use them all to figure that out

the key is to find the right approach that works for you

Last edited:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I don’t approach on the street , and when I did I got f*** all luck - I was a NW1 then too

I meet women using OLD apps, and even then only specific dating apps work for me , had to use them all to figure that out

the key is to find the right approach that works for you

I see. In that case, you seem to be like a few other members, such as @vondoom , who come on here as guys with hair and talk about how bald guys can achieve the same things that they did by doing the same things that they did. The reality is that most guys here work out, are successful, socially well adjusted and well dressed. They have tried approaching and using their best photos on apps but get nowhere. I myself even tried professionally taken photos. It's not uncommon to run out of people to swipe in a large city for example. You are talking about reality as a guy with hair and assuming that it is somewhat similar to reality as a bald guy. If you want to see the reality, you should try shaving a NW6 pattern into your head. Nobody would really do that but until you have lived it, you couldn't really understand; nobody with hair could. If a guy on here wants to follow your outlook on life and do as you did, what can he do? If he approaches anybody, they politely leave within 30 seconds. On all apps he uses he runs out of people to swipe. That is the reality.

I recommend that you stop coming to this sad forum because 1 minute of your time must be worth at least 10 minutes of a bald guy's, and each minute that you spend here is wasted.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see. In that case, you seem to be like a few other members, such as @vondoom , who come on here as guys with hair and talk about how bald guys can achieve the same things that they did by doing the same things that they did. The reality is that most guys here work out, are successful, socially well adjusted and well dressed. They have tried approaching and using their best photos on apps but get nowhere. I myself even tried professionally taken photos. It's not uncommon to run out of people to swipe in a large city for example. You are talking about reality as a guy with hair and assuming that it is somewhat similar to reality as a bald guy. If you want to see the reality, you should try shaving a NW6 pattern into your head. Nobody would really do that but until you have lived it, you couldn't really understand; nobody with hair could. If a guy on here wants to follow your outlook on life and do as you did, what can he do? If he approaches anybody, they politely leave within 30 seconds. On all apps he uses he runs out of people to swipe. That is the reality.

I recommend that you stop coming to this sad forum because 1 minute of your time must be worth at least 10 minutes of a bald guy's, and each minute that you spend here is wasted.

Sure, I’m not going to pretend it’s not hard for bald guys, I’m sure it is

But here is the thing, I could quite easily give up for similar reasons, according to most incels I should not be having the success I do because I’m not white and living with parents at my age. I’m also average looking, I saw someone post a video recently comparing average Indian guys to ugly white guys, and how it’s game over for them.

A large part of the reason why I’ve been successful is from persisting, I use the apps daily

Here is the thing. It’s not about getting every single women, it’s about putting yourself out there, creating an opportunity (eventually they do come) and taking them all when they come

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score

nice that i get mentioned again...
in case you would pay attention, im at least nw4, could be worse... if in your opinion balding starts at nw6, i wont argue and i got a full head of hair...
i also do provide my experience with hairloss and medications, which a lot of other dont seem to care about...

i also do think that anyone can find a partner... that is what you lot are complaining about... only to answer with the usual “but im not attracted to them”... and you all forget that its the same the other way round...

but yeah i do like making fun of people who got nothing to do but talking about women and crying how they die alone and whatnot on a hairloss forum and they dont even tell you how bad their hair is, what they are doing, or anything...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes to both.

I even go out of my way to tell them I live at home before meeting up lol
I live with my parents too.. met a beautiful Instagram type girl with 20k followers this week and we kept kissing the entire date and I got very close to having sex with her.

A couple days earlier I met an older girl who wasn't as attractive. She gave me hints that she was into me physically during the date, but I ignored them because I thought she would respect me waiting until the 2nd date to initiate physical contact, since she presented herself as "serious" and whatnot. After the date her texts became dry and disrespectful and it was very obvious that she lost interest.. 2nd date will never be a thing..

Also with the 1st girl, I felt like she was picking my brain, and asking a lot of questions about my job and interests.

With the 2nd girl we talked way less and it was more playful and flirty with a lot of banter.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Girls seem to be looking for romance and excitement.. if you fall for their insecurities and let them turn the date into a job interview they will get bored and bore you as well.

Another thing is, the 1st girl kept texting and calling me all the time before the date.

The 2nd girl only responded with 1 word or an emoji every time. I really thought she was only looking for validation, but then I was like f*** it and asked her out anyway, and to my surprise she said yes.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I live with my parents too.. met a beautiful Instagram type girl with 20k followers this week and we kept kissing the entire date and I got very close to having sex with her.

A couple days earlier I met an older girl who wasn't as attractive. She gave me hints that she was into me physically during the date, but I ignored them because I thought she would respect me waiting until the 2nd date to initiate physical contact, since she presented herself as "serious" and whatnot. After the date her texts became dry and disrespectful and it was very obvious that she lost interest.. 2nd date will never be a thing..

Also with the 1st girl, I felt like she was picking my brain, and asking a lot of questions about my job and interests.

With the 2nd girl we talked way less and it was more playful and flirty with a lot of banter.

how old are you?

There you go, it’s about just meeting different people in the end, that’s all it is

Living at home is sh*t, but like anything in life it’s about finding people that don’t care. Plenty of women don’t as long as you show it doesn’t bother you and have a plan to move out.

Also having fun is key!

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guy with hair gets women
More news at 8

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Girls seem to be looking for romance and excitement.. if you fall for their insecurities and let them turn the date into a job interview they will get bored and bore you as well.

Another thing is, the 1st girl kept texting and calling me all the time before the date.

The 2nd girl only responded with 1 word or an emoji every time. I really thought she was only looking for validation, but then I was like f*** it and asked her out anyway, and to my surprise she said yes.

Agree with this.

part of the reason why I get women is because I’m described as easy-going and chilled out. That makes them feel comfortable around me.

Sure doesn’t work with everyone, but it doesn’t matter if it doesn’t, it’s a numbers game where it’s not about f*****g every girl but creating the opportunity to have sex and taking your chances once you get them.

By asking that girl out, that’s what you did.

Agree about the point for falling for their insecurities being an attraction killer, there is a reason why confident guys are usually perceived as not giving, women are weird, they seem to like men who make them secondary and act in an aloof way.