Repeat after me, it’s a numbers game

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
i do think some physical attraction is important, but where incels are missing the point, is by thinking that you need to super good looking to get women into you.

it’s simply not true, whenever I’m out and about I see a lot of average men with women better looking than them.
Recently I’ve been seeing a lot of baldies with hot women I would bang.

in terms of looks I think you are ok if you go to the gym, dress well and generally take care of yourself
yeah and most people are not super ugly... i would have to search for someone who looks so disgusting that nobody would talk to them...

id suggest wear something that suits you and not something you think suits you... i see so many people dressing in a certain style because they saw it on tv or wherever and it looks ridiculous... starts with skinny pants... if you can wear it, awesome... most cant... next is not fitting jackets... i could go on^^

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is probably where I made a mistake. She gave me a couple hints like "you have the hands of a piano player", "you look like you work out.. your arms". But naive, inexperienced me thought she would appreciate it if I waited for the 2nd date.
this is where you failed and why you should move out rather yesterday than tomorrow^^

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
nice that i get mentioned again...
in case you would pay attention, im at least nw4, could be worse... if in your opinion balding starts at nw6, i wont argue and i got a full head of hair...
i also do provide my experience with hairloss and medications, which a lot of other dont seem to care about...

i also do think that anyone can find a partner... that is what you lot are complaining about... only to answer with the usual “but im not attracted to them”... and you all forget that its the same the other way round...

but yeah i do like making fun of people who got nothing to do but talking about women and crying how they die alone and whatnot on a hairloss forum and they dont even tell you how bad their hair is, what they are doing, or anything...

I like that you're around and your posts but I just find it interesting that there are now two distinct groups forming here on the impact section. One group says that baldness is the worst life destroyer out there and others say that it's livable. But the second group doesn't have, by my standards, really life altering hair loss. NW4 in 40s is again, in my opinion, holy grail stuff. There are guys in that age range who pay a lot (a lot because they need body hair transplant) to get anything close to NW4 in that age range via hair transplants. But maybe you deserve it because you took a plunge with treatments.

Nothing against the OP but I think that his post is actually evidence that hair is everything. He doesn't have the race or money that the incel community fetishizes but he has the results thanks to his hair. Like I have said before, most bald guys work out, dress well, work hard in their career, work on their social skills, have lots of interests and have a high opinion of themselves. But they get nothing like what the OP gets in life. There still is not a roadmap for a bald guy to turn his life around without treatments. Standard advice is completely futile for a bald guy.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
one of the girls into me is taller than me.
I joke about this with her, telling her I’m a short ***.
And because I’m comfortable in my skin, it’s no big deal for her.

the trouble with these incels they are not comfortable in their skin, women can sense that, makes them feel uncomfortable being around them and so they get rejected.
Most bald guys are rejected instantly before they even speak a full sentence. If somebody got to know them, they might be rejected for being uncomfortable in their own skin. But they do not even get that far.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like that you're around and your posts but I just find it interesting that there are now two distinct groups forming here on the impact section. One group says that baldness is the worst life destroyer out there and others say that it's livable. But the second group doesn't have, by my standards, really life altering hair loss. NW4 in 40s is again, in my opinion, holy grail stuff. There are guys in that age range who pay a lot (a lot because they need body hair transplant) to get anything close to NW4 in that age range via hair transplants. But maybe you deserve it because you took a plunge with treatments.

Nothing against the OP but I think that his post is actually evidence that hair is everything. He doesn't have the race or money that the incel community fetishizes but he has the results thanks to his hair. Like I have said before, most bald guys work out, dress well, work hard in their career, work on their social skills, have lots of interests and have a high opinion of themselves. But they get nothing like what the OP gets in life. There still is not a roadmap for a bald guy to turn his life around without treatments. Standard advice is completely futile for a bald guy.

Or another way looking at it, why would women go for me when they can go for a white guy with hair???

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most bald guys are rejected instantly before they even speak a full sentence. If somebody got to know them, they might be rejected for being uncomfortable in their own skin. But they do not even get that far.
Then how can you explain all the bald guys out and about with partners?

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score

Brutal giga pill

over

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know it’s giga over for baldcels when a currycel with hair outslays you @Norwoodcel

its brutally over for eggcels

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate to say this but a lot of bald/balding guys I know with a wife or ltr gf met their partner when they had hair. All the single bald guys I know stay single. That unfortunately is the true impact of baldness because women value hair, it is extremely important. Bald guys that do make it have to severely overcompensate for it because of how unattractive it is. I think @doubleindemnity isn't optimizing himself at all. He has to basically hit the gym super hard, shave, make money, be independent, and maximize every part of his life. But he refuses to do this. I don't believe him when he says he did everything. I think he tried everything when he was not gymmaxxed, not dressmaxxed, and not jobmaxxed. That's not trying everything. He has to go to the gym and learn mma to maximize himself in order to best suit the look. It will be hard but if he really wants a gf he is going to have to meet more of their demands. Unfortunately we live in a world where women's standards are so ridiculous and unfair and full of double standards. I have 1 female cousin who is severely overweight, no real job, can't drive, can't even carry an intelligent conversation, has no real hobby, and can't take care of herself. She has dates and relationships. This baffles me to no end. Here I am with my own place, a real career, take care of myself, healthy bmi, can carry an intelligent conversation, and has real hobbies. But I hardly ever have dating success post age 25 and it usually comes down to being only 5'9. It seems like as women get older their standards get worse. High school and college girls never gave me the impression that height was a big deal, but after a certain age they all decide they want a husband and someone to breed with and that is where they go into natural selection mode. Under 6ft? Swipe left. Balding? Left.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate to say this but a lot of bald/balding guys I know with a wife or ltr gf met their partner when they had hair. All the single bald guys I know stay single. That unfortunately is the true impact of baldness because women value hair, it is extremely important. Bald guys that do make it have to severely overcompensate for it because of how unattractive it is. I think @doubleindemnity isn't optimizing himself at all. He has to basically hit the gym super hard, shave, make money, be independent, and maximize every part of his life. But he refuses to do this. I don't believe him when he says he did everything. I think he tried everything when he was not gymmaxxed, not dressmaxxed, and not jobmaxxed. That's not trying everything. He has to go to the gym and learn mma to maximize himself in order to best suit the look. It will be hard but if he really wants a gf he is going to have to meet more of their demands. Unfortunately we live in a world where women's standards are so ridiculous and unfair and full of double standards. I have 1 female cousin who is severely overweight, no real job, can't drive, can't even carry an intelligent conversation, has no real hobby, and can't take care of herself. She has dates and relationships. This baffles me to no end. Here I am with my own place, a real career, take care of myself, healthy bmi, can carry an intelligent conversation, and has real hobbies. But I hardly ever have dating success post age 25 and it usually comes down to being only 5'9. It seems like as women get older their standards get worse. High school and college girls never gave me the impression that height was a big deal, but after a certain age they all decide they want a husband and someone to breed with and that is where they go into natural selection mode. Under 6ft? Swipe left. Balding? Left.
Broooootal

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
They are chad widows, thats why they are so picky

whatintheworld

Reaction score
OP I wish you success but you have proven nothing.

Anyone can talk to women online. What is your actual real life conversion rate?

Getting a match and being a texting buddy may seem like it's something, but it really isn't, just need to be real here.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Or another way looking at it, why would women go for me when they can go for a white guy with hair???
My post was meant to make the point that ethnicity is not as important as people think but that hair is. So, according to what I said, you're not far off from a white guy with hair because you are a non white guy with hair.

"All" !! I have never seen any that I know personally. The ones that I do, it is always "they met when he had hair".

Every bald guy on here dresses well, is in shape does well in their career and has social skills. Same for me. It doesn't make us special.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair isn’t everything. It’s just 98%

So you have no excuse to ldar

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
OP I wish you success but you have proven nothing.

Anyone can talk to women online. What is your actual real life conversion rate?

Getting a match and being a texting buddy may seem like it's something, but it really isn't, just need to be real here.
Higher than some of the losers on here

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
My post was meant to make the point that ethnicity is not as important as people think but that hair is. So, according to what I said, you're not far off from a white guy with hair because you are a non white guy with hair.

"All" !! I have never seen any that I know personally. The ones that I do, it is always "they met when he had hair".

Every bald guy on here dresses well, is in shape does well in their career and has social skills. Same for me. It doesn't make us special.
Ok playing devils advocate

...why are the baldies single then and didn’t meet their partners before significant hairloss?