Reboost/re-boost A New Product Due March 2017

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wrong, @dnidnidni said he is using it. He also posted pictures of the lotion some pages ago. I also pm'ed him but he didn't reply..

He is gone. Baby dick cream ruined his life xD. Where is that university clown who claimed that it stops hair loss after a week. The university clown should lose his full head of hair and then I want to see how baby dicks save him.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously? Only one person from HairLossTalk.com is using this?
I though all the group buy folks from Brotzu would be sure to try this.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Friend of mine been using this turkish crap for week with no result. Wish someone wrote an article on website/blog regarding this retarded university and professors to prevent reboost from selling worldwide.
(post i quoted is from 19th of May)

Hey, i just stumbled across this comment of you again.

Is your friend seeing any kind of improvement or at least some kind of change?

Last edited:

dnidnidni

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am still here, Just reading comments and didn't want to post anything as everybody is too pessimistic here by default. Used cream full 1 week. After that, as i was travelling constantly and as it's oily i used it once 3 days. I am also waiting others to post some results to validate my 1 week result. Until there is a concensus, I don't suggest you to spend money.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am still here, Just reading comments and didn't want to post anything as everybody is too pessimistic here by default. Used cream full 1 week. After that, as i was travelling constantly and as it's oily i used it once 3 days. I am also waiting others to post some results to validate my 1 week result. Until there is a concensus, I don't suggest you to spend money.

In other words you don't see any improvement...

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In other words you don't see any improvement...

If it's useless or not he is using it for 2 weeks so pls calm the sh*t down. Do you get success from minoxidil or finasteride within 2 weeks? I don't think so...

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it's useless or not he is using it for 2 weeks so pls calm the sh*t down. Do you get success from minoxidil or finasteride within 2 weeks? I don't think so...

Accept it. Turkish professor is a clown. Especially if the clown claims that you see results after a week. Stop buying this sh*t

br1

Reaction score

Well... claims where that it would get you super hair in 1 week. so....

There was no such claim for Min/finasteride.

doke

Reaction score
Well the
06d2eHABER02.jpg

Prof. Dr. Fikrettin above seems to have a good head of hair?
It seems the cream very greasy but needs to be fully massaged into a clean scalp, the other problem is
people seem to be having trouble paying for the cream through western union someone needs to tell them to save there money.
Now for this turkish cream you would have thought they would at least set up a decent web site that world wide customers could pay with different and safe methods it all seems so unprofessional.
Also who wants to go around with an oil slick on there hair and scalp if used in the morning and evening which is what your supposed to do twice a day application its like rogaine lotion too greasy to use.
I really think if the cream was to be used one week is no good to test it you need to use as per instructions twice a day for at least 3 months then report back to hair transplant not in a week.
I might have been tempted to buy if it was 3 months price of $100 with post on top and different card payments but its far too expensive for an experimental greasy cream.
We have all been scammed so many times on here and other hairloss sites over the years its hard not to be sceptical so unless a product is tested over at least 3 months and per product instructions and some photo evidence before and after not just one person it would have to be many with success then its all pie in the sky.

Last edited:

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well the prof fitkin has not regrown any hair by the look of his pic and as i tried to post on follic thought i said is the cream very greasy and the post was not shown.
Im not sure if the said site is a shill? but for people that seem to be having trouble paying for the cream through western union someone needs to tell them to save there money.
Now for this turkish cream you would have thought they would at least set up a decent web site that world wide customers could pay with different and safe methods it all seems so unprofessional.
Also who wants to go around with an oil slick on there hair and scalp if used in the morning and evening which is what your supposed to do twice a day application its like rogaine lotion too greasy to use.
I really think if the cream was to be used one week is no good to test it you need to use as per instructions twice a day for at least 3 months then report back to hair transplant not in a week.
I might have been tempted to buy if it was 3 months price of $100 with post on top and different card payments but its far too expensive for an experimental greasy cream.
We have all been scammed so many times on here and other hairloss sites over the years its hard not to be sceptical so unless a product is tested over at least 3 months and per product instructions and some photo evidence before and after not just one person it would have to be many with success then its all pie in the sky.

Scam, snake oil, bullshit. Forget this sh*t turkish lotion. Even this guy dndni (whatever his name is) knows that he has a bullshit lotion but he doesn't want to share his experience until others confirm it? Why? He wants to surprise us that this lotion is sh*t? hahaha really senseless.... I was also excited about this lotion but now I know to never trust clowns anymore. Spend the money to hellhousers trip to japan. It's way better than making a clown rich.

Last edited:

doke

Reaction score
I notice that the uni cream had stem cells isolated from foreskin of newborn babies, molecular coctail produced in culture medium i wonder if it still has this in the ingredients.
Also the price if one bottle is used in a month then and you buy 3 bottles you get free post but that works our at £78 a month which is a bit pricey for something that may do zilch.
Anyone remember renokin which may still be better than this turkish cream and there is that australian product which the name i forget are its evolis anyone tried them?

Johnv713

Reaction score
I've been using Reboost since last Thursday. So far i havent noticed anything difference, perhaps it's too soon to make a firm judment.

However, i'm very pissed off about the way they run their business. You'd think they have a website prior to releasing their product. This screams unprofessional amd ill prepared at every level. In addition, they constantly contradicting themselves. First they said it was stem cell techinology, then later recanted it's "only" certain molecules they extract from stem cell. They also said within ten day or shortly thereafter hair loss is prevented ,only later to change their words again to 3 months. On top of that lie, they first said not to use anything beside Reboost then once again change their story and siad if you have high dht level then you need to try to lower it first. On the botle itself only has a combination of oils and no where does it say stem cell.

On a side note, dont bother going over to FolicleThought. The admin is biased and make $$$ off of anything he post on his site. So if you have anything remotely negative to say about any of the products he endorsed then your post wont show. This guy is a true weasel!

Anyways, if i were you guys, i'd wait and not waste your hard earn money on Reboost. It's price gouging for a small bottle of cream.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using Reboost since last Thursday. So far i havent noticed anything difference, perhaps it's too soon to make a firm judment.

However, i'm very pissed off about the way they run their business. You'd think they have a website prior to releasing their product. This screams unprofessional amd ill prepared at every level. In addition, they constantly contradicting themselves. First they said it was stem cell techinology, then later recanted it's "only" certain molecules they extract from stem cell. They also said within ten day or shortly thereafter hair loss is prevented ,only later to change their words again to 3 months. On top of that lie, they first said not to use anything beside Reboost then once again change their story and siad if you have high dht level then you need to try to lower it first. On the botle itself only has a combination of oils and no where does it say stem cell.

On a side note, dont bother going over to FolicleThought. The admin is biased and make $$$ off of anything he post on his site. So if you have anything remotely negative to say about any of the products he endorsed then your post wont show. This guy is a true weasel!

Anyways, if i were you guys, i'd wait and not waste your hard earn money on Reboost. It's price gouging for a small bottle of cream.

sh*t to hear this. But thanks for sharing.

Keep us up!

anybody

My Regimen
Reaction score
They wanna rob every bald men / women from their hard earning money with there fake products, no shame at all .
I'm just gonna wait for the brotzu lotoin hopefully the lotion might work even if i get a few of hairs back i'l be happy, instead of using these fake creams best thing to do is wait till Fidia bring the lotion on the market with legit information.

Miss B

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am also using reboost, 14days almost..so far no optical change - that is absurd. And to the hairloss thing, when I grab my hair and pull it among the day I mostly get no hair left in my hand...but I don't recall to have drastical hairloss anyway, just optical thinning within the years. I am female btw. I apply only once a day...well all in all this needs months to make final conclusion

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is meant to be used twice a day. But aside from that, it is scam product anyway.

Reactions: br1

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well for obvious reasons I've barely followed this thread/product, but it doesn't strike me with confidence that when I google it, the 1st topic is, this thread.

But I did get an interesting topic to read into as the 8th entry if anyone's interested.

Reboost
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reboost is the process of boosting the altitude of an artificial satellite,[1][2][3] to increase the time until its orbit will decay and it re-enters the atmosphere.[3]

So at least I got something from this product.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well for obvious reasons I've barely followed this thread/product, but it doesn't strike me with confidence that when I google it, the 1st topic is, this thread.

But I did get an interesting topic to read into as the 8th entry if anyone's interested.

Reboost
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reboost is the process of boosting the altitude of an artificial satellite,[1][2][3] to increase the time until its orbit will decay and it re-enters the atmosphere.[3]

So at least I got something from this product.
A laugh?