Reboost/re-boost A New Product Due March 2017

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to look at the source – which is a stranger who made a comment in an online forum without anyone knowing that he actually got this alleged privileged information from a direct source. There are over a dozen people on this thread calling Reboost a scam without having any personal knowledge or direct connection to the Reboost company – and I'd bet you that all of these people crying scam will rush out to buy the product if it produces good results.

The internet's populated with people lying and often making the most terrible, inappropriate statements under the guise of anonymity. Nothing is to be believed until the actual product comes out. Only the people at Reboost know whether the product may or may not come out.
I agree with you. I am just a little pissed off, sorry.

But they also made "official" promises. I mean the product must have been out 1 year ago. Thats what the Doctor said, not random forum members.

But its not only kelopesia. I have never seen more unreliable companies than the compamies who are researching new hairloss treatments. Everyone is delaying everything and everytime. At first I was really motivated in this forum, but as time passed it just became frustrating and I come here barely only.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with you. I am just a little pissed off, sorry.

But they also made "official" promises. I mean the product must have been out 1 year ago. Thats what the Doctor said, not random forum members.

But its not only kelopesia. I have never seen more unreliable companies than the compamies who are researching new hairloss treatments. Everyone is delaying everything and everytime. At first I was really motivated in this forum, but as time passed it just became frustrating and I come here barely only.

I feel your pain, brother. There's a new article on Follicle Thought about some new hair growth drug, which, of course, might be out in five years – or possibly never. The bad news just never ends.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain, brother. There's a new article on Follicle Thought about some new hair growth drug, which, of course, might be out in five years – or possibly never. The bad news just never ends.
Its not even just bad news. Its the tease.

News articles (how many times have we read the news titles "hair today, gone tomorrow" or "hair raising discovery") and the companies themselves inflate their claims leading us to believe help is near.

Its like watchimg a rescue plane fly overhead over and over again but never picking us up.

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From the Dr. Himself- not a Turkish Forum, not follicle thought or anything else but from one of our own......

Now Our biggest problem is to see how we can get someone in Turkey to send the baby dick cream over here so we can maintain till something better opens up ASSUMING there isn't another set back and this wanker just lied right to my face/email/screen.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 10.49.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 10.49.24 PM.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 459

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
From the Dr. Himself- not a Turkish Forum, not follicle thought or anything else but from one of our own......

Now Our biggest problem is to see how we can get someone in Turkey to send the baby dick cream over here so we can maintain till something better opens up ASSUMING there isn't another set back and this wanker just lied right to my face/email/screen.

Now our turkish members who live in Turkey should help us.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
first we need to wait for the release and the price... I still wonder if this really works for grey hairs though..
Datas could be helpfull : /

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
I cant believe they delay took so long. I think we should see if the results are worth before organizing a group buy to the US. I hope the turkish keep a log to document any hair growth. Wasnt it supposed to be available in the US? If anyone is in contact with the Doctor, can u please ask?

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't wait man. My sh*t needs some other kind of treatment and as soon as possible. Either to help maintain or anything. If this only helps a wee bit I'm still in.

Turkish/Greek members make yourself known, please. We need an in

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe Turkey is our savior xD. At least many FUE surgeons are located in turkey. So why not creating a lotion for Androgenetic Alopecia. Just think about this for a moment. Imagine it is pure snake oil... What the hell can this Professor say? Sorry it does not work? Its a fkcing university and not a random company.

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's definitely likely. But idk, the fact that they wana sell from them and no one else tells me something good cause I see it as theM having something worth buying and they don't wana share the prophets considering people interested (us) really don't need to be advertised to.