Reboost/re-boost A New Product Due March 2017

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
As I said in the first post of this thread, I think this is most likely to be snake oil.
People would be foolish to have high expections from this product.
The only one thing going for it's favour is that it's coming from a university and that it's backed by university professor.
There's a very slim possibility it could be legit.
For the chance of that very slim possibilty I'm observing to see what happens with it.
Also it's approaching April 1st so if we hear any major announcements about the product around that time it's clearly a very unfunny April fools prank.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
i was a senior vp at one the largest ad agencies in the world,
So you will admit their "temporary" web site screams inexperience and improvisation? I had not seen anything like that since 1999.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you will admit their "temporary" web site screams inexperience and improvisation? I had not seen anything like that since 1999.

I just took a look at a link in the first page of this thread. There are two links there that appear to be just holding pages. It certainly doesn't inspire confidence in their ability to stir excitement about their pending product. Often, researchers and entrepreneurs are the last people that should be involved with bringing their product to market. At this point in time, there should have been an extensive social media campaign, in addition to an outreach to hairloss bloggers, ads on hairloss forums and in printed media. There should have been interviews with the products creators – and to get editorials and interviews into magazines, there's generally a 3-month lead-in time. It just seems like they're a mom-and-pop shop trying to expand upon their capabilities without knowing how to initiate lift-off to a wide market.

Having said that, if their product is something that can actually demonstrate efficacy, with respect to hair regrowth – and that's a big "if" – then it will light up the boards on internet forums. If this product is indeed genuine, the Reboost team appears to be stumbling by not creating a frenzied demand, and is instead fomenting doubt about its legitimacy as an effective product for hairloss. I hope I'm wrong.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
apparently baby foreskin, like fetuses, have stem cells in them; but what i want to know is how are they harvesting baby foreskins? (on second thoughts i am not sure i want to know)

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Don't most scams and scammers try to take people's money???
What the hell are these guys even attempting to do?
This has to be the most inefficient and ineffective money grab of all time

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
don't fear april fool hey. Like I said they already announced this product in ...march 2016....
BUT 1 year later there is still nothing on sale.
Funny how follicle though admin is now stuck with this big file. He even paused the comments there... And even funnier when you know the admin prentends to be in contact with the people involved.

Anyway I will just remember this:
"Follicle Thought
March 15, 2017
For the continuing inquiries: please have patience, my understanding is that the product has been approved (by the health authority in Turkey) and just has a few more regulatory passages to clear in order to be sold in Turkey and Internationally."

SO.. it's approved right? Let us see datas! ^^

Reactions: br1

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
don't fear april fool hey. Like I said they already announced this product in ...march 2016....
BUT 1 year later there is still nothing on sale.
Funny how follicle though admin is now stuck with this big file. He even paused the comments there... And even funnier when you know the admin prentends to be in contact with the people involved.

Anyway I will just remember this:
"Follicle Thought
March 15, 2017
For the continuing inquiries: please have patience, my understanding is that the product has been approved (by the health authority in Turkey) and just has a few more regulatory passages to clear in order to be sold in Turkey and Internationally."

SO.. it's approved right? Let us see datas! ^^

Frankly, the FollicleThought admin is full of sh*t.

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
^dream killing truth right there

Has anyone here tried reaching out on their own?

br1

Reaction score
Just passing to check if this scam was announced as an April's fool joke..

whoken

Reaction score
It's weird, I don't really have faith as well in this product, but if it's a simple snake oil why are they even delaying it? It has been more than a year delay now, if your product is void of any value and you just want to scam people, you profit from the hype and sell as many as you can. You DON'T let the hype die.

This product doesn't follow the classic snake oil pattern, it doesn't mean it will be effective though.