Reboost/re-boost A New Product Due March 2017

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's weird, I don't really have faith as well in this product, but if it's a simple snake oil why are they even delaying it? It has been more than a year delay now, if your product is void of any value and you just want to scam people, you profit from the hype and sell as many as you can. You DON'T let the hype die.

This product doesn't follow the classic snake oil pattern, it doesn't mean it will be effective though.
Agreed, this is a poorly executed snake oil scam.

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They found out that the process works, works perfectly actually....but only if you use the foreskin of a close family member. You know, blood related reasons. Now sits just a curse for hire.

But really I have no idea and would like someone to investigate or tell them and follicle thought to gtfo

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They found out that the process works, works perfectly actually....but only if you use the foreskin of a close family member. You know, blood related reasons. Now sits just a curse for hire.

But really I have no idea and would like someone to investigate or tell them and follicle thought to gtfo

Dead silent on that blog lately

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dellaaayyyy yeeeeyyy......

If this is snake oil I just want to know it, nothing more.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dead silent on that blog lately
Drama is coming..
51769066767.jpg

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Drama is coming..
51769066767.jpg

I used to frequent that blog but god damn...after his bullshit with this "product" and how he actually thinks that "positive thoughts can create positive outcomes" I just can't take that site seriously anymore.

Reactions: br1

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to frequent that blog but god damn...after his bullshit with this "product" and how he actually thinks that "positive thoughts can create positive outcomes" I just can't take that site seriously anymore.
lmao that's the quote of the century. Let's think positiveeeee hahaa.
btw I can't wait to know the outcome. Mini earthquake either way!

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apologies in advance for the optimism, but I find it interesting that they will start distribution in this manner. If the product is a scam, they should want to get it to every market possible as quickly as possible.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apologies in advance for the optimism, but I find it interesting that they will start distribution in this manner. If the product is a scam, they should want to get it to every market possible as quickly as possible.

LoL honestly I also think that this not the well known snake oil pattern?

We will see... but I guess nobody will be sad if reboost is not snake oil. Who knows, maybe it has a positive effect on hair? better than nothing?

Reactions: br1

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I read correctly, a turk from an other forum said that he met and spoke with the professor and he said that it will come out next week.
They will only sell it from the office of the university for the beginning.

Someone said something on a Turkish forum that you're not sure you read correctly. That's hearsay. Has nothing to do with the truth.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone said something on a Turkish forum that you're not sure you read correctly. That's hearsay. Has nothing to do with the truth.

I read it too right now, and he 100% read and understood it correctly. And I dont think the guy in the turkish forum is bringing up such a lie. Wouldnt make sense, would it?

But kelopesia is already famous for their fuckd up delays.. At the end this is all unsure again..

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read it too right now, and he 100% read and understood it correctly. And I dont think the guy in the turkish forum is bringing up such a lie. Wouldnt make sense, would it?

But kelopesia is already famous for their fuckd up delays.. At the end this is all unsure again..

You have to look at the source – which is a stranger who made a comment in an online forum without anyone knowing that he actually got this alleged privileged information from a direct source. There are over a dozen people on this thread calling Reboost a scam without having any personal knowledge or direct connection to the Reboost company – and I'd bet you that all of these people crying scam will rush out to buy the product if it produces good results.

The internet's populated with people lying and often making the most terrible, inappropriate statements under the guise of anonymity. Nothing is to be believed until the actual product comes out. Only the people at Reboost know whether the product may or may not come out.

Last edited: