Realistic Approach Regarding Cures (tsuji)

MickChong

Established Member
Reaction score
This won’t be a popular topic, however as of now it’s looking like the only true cure for male pattern baldness will be Tsuji. Correct me if I’m wrong, but other cures (not treatments) like invitro, hairclone, and etc have no pedigree nor have they shown us much promise. Both of those seem to also need funding and rely much on the public for so.

Even if tsuji works there are still concerns regarding the hair quality, if it’ll last forever or a long time period. There’re still so much we don’t know and they don’t know yet till these trials take place and even after they finish. Not trying to be pessimistic, but those destined for an advanced hair loss pattern like myself, or potentially DUPA seem to have nothing else to bank on.

Any other point of views regarding this?

For me, a cure would be something like a vaccination that we take when we're younger which would prevent all forms of hair loss for life. That would mean we'd never recede and have the same head of hair for life. It will never happen, because it wouldn't be a desirable outcome, many look better with a larger forehead/some recession. There's no market for this, as it would be expensive to create and not enough demand.

Instead we're looking for the best 'repair and further loss prevention methods'. At the moment we have options which you're probably aware of but there's significant problems with all those options and therefore we're hoping for better treatments that will give us the outcome we deem acceptable/normal. The issue essentially becomes a irrelevant to us. If we could just double the donor area, that would comfortably give all of us the option of having a full, decent head of hair with the hair transplantation method. Right now, someone with substantial hair loss cannot attain that with a hair transplant. We need to arrive at that point somehow.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me, a cure would be something like a vaccination that we take when we're younger which would prevent all forms of hair loss for life. That would mean we'd never recede and have the same head of hair for life. It will never happen, because it wouldn't be a desirable outcome, many look better with a larger forehead/some recession. There's no market for this, as it would be expensive to create and not enough demand.

Instead we're looking for the best 'repair and further loss prevention methods'. At the moment we have options which you're probably aware of but there's significant problems with all those options and therefore we're hoping for better treatments that will give us the outcome we deem acceptable/normal. The issue essentially becomes a irrelevant to us. If we could just double the donor area, that would comfortably give all of us the option of having a full, decent head of hair with the hair transplantation method. Right now, someone with substantial hair loss cannot attain that with a hair transplant. We need to arrive at that point somehow.

I think it's going to be interesting to see something like Breezula (a potentially side effect free antiandrogen) being prescribed to really young patients with Androgenetic Alopecia genes starting puberty. It can be paradigm shifting

IDK if thats gonna happen, i suppose it can if the drug works as expected.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's going to be interesting to see something like Breezula (a potentially side effect free antiandrogen) being prescribed to really young patients with Androgenetic Alopecia genes starting puberty. It can be paradigm shifting

IDK if thats gonna happen, i suppose it can if the drug works as expected.
Won’t work for the majority of women. Also anyone with DUPA or any kind of really aggressive hairloss.

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Won’t work for the majority of women. Also anyone with DUPA or any kind of really aggressive hairloss.
I mean, DUPA is still androgen dependent right?