Realistic Approach Regarding Cures (tsuji)

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This won’t be a popular topic, however as of now it’s looking like the only true cure for male pattern baldness will be Tsuji. Correct me if I’m wrong, but other cures (not treatments) like invitro, hairclone, and etc have no pedigree nor have they shown us much promise. Both of those seem to also need funding and rely much on the public for so.

Even if tsuji works there are still concerns regarding the hair quality, if it’ll last forever or a long time period. There’re still so much we don’t know and they don’t know yet till these trials take place and even after they finish. Not trying to be pessimistic, but those destined for an advanced hair loss pattern like myself, or potentially DUPA seem to have nothing else to bank on.

Any other point of views regarding this?

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tissuse definitely have the pedigree and a very similar set up to tsuji.. they seem more interested in selling their organ on a chip technology though (and they have done so to giants like Bayer).
They are basically the European organ technologies in how they are set up, came from Berlin university and broke off - they have similar products but need the funding for the smart hair transplant technology as they call it.
Definitely check them out, I'm hyping them anyway.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yawn. Another one of these posts. Every couple of months some guy has a bad shed and feels the need to share their speculation with us.

THANKS!

One more thing, this post is off topic. This is the New research and studies thread. Not the Not new research and studied thread.

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yawn. Another one of these posts. Every couple of months some guy has a bad shed and feels the need to share their speculation with us.

THANKS!

You're welcome :) please keep coming back for more non-updates. we can share your pain.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tissuse definitely have the pedigree and a very similar set up to tsuji.. they seem more interested in selling their organ on a chip technology though (and they have done so to giants like Bayer).
They are basically the European organ technologies in how they are set up, came from Berlin university and broke off - they have similar products but need the funding for the smart hair transplant technology as they call it.
I just had a look at their website. I doubt they will have a product available for quite some years but their technology looks pretty good.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're welcome :) please keep coming back for more non-updates. we can share your pain.

As long as you keep wasting our time with non-updates I’ll keep telling you that you’re wasting our time with non-updates.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This won’t be a popular topic, however as of now it’s looking like the only true cure for male pattern baldness will be Tsuji. Correct me if I’m wrong, but other cures (not treatments) like invitro, hairclone, and etc have no pedigree nor have they shown us much promise. Both of those seem to also need funding and rely much on the public for so.

Even if tsuji works there are still concerns regarding the hair quality, if it’ll last forever or a long time period. There’re still so much we don’t know and they don’t know yet till these trials take place and even after they finish. Not trying to be pessimistic, but those destined for an advanced hair loss pattern like myself, or potentially DUPA seem to have nothing else to bank on.

Any other point of views regarding this?

For me everything started over 30 years ago. With luck I read about the info about introduction of Regaine in the US. I used it until 1999. I hated that stuff. Then came Propecia. I used that medication until 2010. Fortunately Avodart became then available. Now I try other options in addition to have peace of mind in case Avodart uses efficacy. And perhapse I may get synergistic effects from combo treatments.
Thus I am not sure from which angle you are coming from. Maintenance is available. I consider this already a cure. But of course everybody reacts differently to the available treatments. Generalizing helps nobody on here.
At least we have the internet that enables us to obtain info. Nothing was available to me 30 years ago.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is a realistic approach to hairloss cures - assume there will be no cure until there is one out.

Realistic approach #2 - try experimental things that are available, such as seti, needling, sandalore, etc.
The most realistic approach is accepting hair loss and living with it, smartass!

TissUse has admitted that they are nowhere near pre-clinical trials for hair loss.
Atm, they are a joke.

THANKS!

One more thing, this post is off topic. This is the New research and studies thread. Not the Not new research and studied thread.
I agree, but the guy is frustrated.

I just had a look at their website. I doubt they will have a product available for quite some years but their technology looks pretty good.
What technology?
Georgette, really?

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
TissUse has admitted that they are nowhere near pre-clinical trials for hair loss.
Atm, they are a joke.

I'd like to see a recent example of them saying that please?
They are looking for a partnership to carry out the trials so they should be pretty damn ready.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd like to see a recent example of them saying that please?
They are looking for a partnership to carry out the trials so they should be pretty damn ready.
No, in the communication we had here with them, they clearly stated their tech is not ready yet.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well... If we are talking about jokes, hair loss is actually a joke :|

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, in the communication we had here with them, they clearly stated their tech is not ready yet.

The interview where they said "Model development has been completed and proof of concept could be shown in pre-clinical studies. We also established a GMP compliant manufacturing process for production of Smart Hair Transplants (SHT). TissUse as a company is focused on the development and sale of our Multi-Organ-Chip technology for predictive substance testing. We are therefore looking for third parties who are interested in investing into the SHT technology to initiate the necessary clinical trials. In this regard, we are also looking at other funding opportunities." ?

As far as I can see they are one step behind at most behind Tsuji et al. Who we don't even know whether they have competed pre-clinical trials or not. They've only proved it in mice so far lest we forget.

Last edited:

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The interview where they said "Model development has been completed and proof of concept could be shown in pre-clinical studies. We also established a GMP compliant manufacturing process for production of Smart Hair Transplants (SHT). TissUse as a company is focused on the development and sale of our Multi-Organ-Chip technology for predictive substance testing. We are therefore looking for third parties who are interested in investing into the SHT technology to initiate the necessary clinical trials. In this regard, we are also looking at other funding opportunities." ?

As far as I can see they are one step behind at most behind Tsuji et al. Who we don't even know whether they have competed pre-clinical trials or not. They've only proved it in mice so far lest we forget.
Do you know the concept behind SHT?
Have they let us know what SHT entails?
Nope.
They are a joke.

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you very much for reaching out to us and for your interest in our SHT technology. Our Neopapillae is basically a reconstruction of the dermal papilla which is the command centre of the hair follicle and controls hair follicle growth. The dermal papilla consists solely of dermal papilla cells which are of mesenchymal origin. It is envisioned that the Neopapillae is then either able to rejuvenate existing hair follicles by inducing proliferation in the epithelial cells of the hair follicle – or – induce completely new generation of a hair follicle by recruiting epithelial cells from the skin to its site. This is very much comparable to the steps which originally happen in hair follicle organogenesis.
We are still in the very late preclinical development stage but plan to move to a first clinical trial in the next years. The clinical trials have to prove safety and most importantly efficacy of the method in men. This will be the next crucial step and the last remaining challenge.
However, this also means that it will still take a couple of more years before SHT will be broadly available as an alternative to conventional hair transplantation methods. This is assuming a start of clinical trials in the EU. The EU currently enforces the strictest regulation for the approval of ATMP therapies worldwide. The Japanese government is actually promoting new cell therapy approaches. That’s why clinical trials in Japan can be accelerated.
I’d encourage you to check our website from time to time. We’ll be sure to update it with the latest news on the SHT development.

Slight language barrier but they did reply to my email.
The "next years" threw me off.

Do you know the concept behind SHT?
Have they let us know what SHT entails?
Nope.
They are a joke.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you very much for reaching out to us and for your interest in our SHT technology. Our Neopapillae is basically a reconstruction of the dermal papilla which is the command centre of the hair follicle and controls hair follicle growth. The dermal papilla consists solely of dermal papilla cells which are of mesenchymal origin. It is envisioned that the Neopapillae is then either able to rejuvenate existing hair follicles by inducing proliferation in the epithelial cells of the hair follicle – or – induce completely new generation of a hair follicle by recruiting epithelial cells from the skin to its site. This is very much comparable to the steps which originally happen in hair follicle organogenesis.
We are still in the very late preclinical development stage but plan to move to a first clinical trial in the next years. The clinical trials have to prove safety and most importantly efficacy of the method in men. This will be the next crucial step and the last remaining challenge.
However, this also means that it will still take a couple of more years before SHT will be broadly available as an alternative to conventional hair transplantation methods. This is assuming a start of clinical trials in the EU. The EU currently enforces the strictest regulation for the approval of ATMP therapies worldwide. The Japanese government is actually promoting new cell therapy approaches. That’s why clinical trials in Japan can be accelerated.
I’d encourage you to check our website from time to time. We’ll be sure to update it with the latest news on the SHT development.

Cool. Maybe they’ll do trials in Japan. Does certainly seem like it’s years off but it gives hope for the future I guess.

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is a realistic approach to hairloss cures - assume there will be no cure until there is one out.

Realistic approach #2 - try experimental things that are available, such as seti, needling, sandalore, etc.

OP is looking for a cure but beside Tsuji no other (supposed) cure exist, seti, needling, sandalore, Breezula, etc....are all maintenance at best, they will merely delay the inevitable, some at high cost (side effects).
A cure has to be permanent.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Man, you can't be serious.
So, what does SHT entail?
Lol
You, people, are dumb AF.

(Hint: Don't ever use in an argument in scientific discussion the word envision. Noone will take you seriously!)