Realistic Approach Regarding Cures (tsuji)

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, you can't be serious.
So, what does SHT entail?
Lol
You, people, are dumb AF.

(Hint: Don't ever use in an argument in scientific discussion the word envision. Noone will take you seriously!)

Extracting cells from dermal papila cut from the scalp. Expansion of those cells, these guys they use 1000's of little 3d scaffolds help to keep those cell from differentiation into cells of different niches when they expand them - it basically keeps the new cells acting as though they were in the donor area whilst keeping them in what are essentially clusters of cells similar to the pre-cursors of the hair follicles you get in the early stages of development once expanded.
Anyway, once these cells are sufficient they'll insert these baby papilae back into the scalp.

You're obviously a very resourceful person and can easily find more detail on this if you're not going to be as knee jerk as to dismiss them as credible players in the long term.

Roland Lauster is one of their scientific advisors, there's a lot of good peer reviewed articles by him if you want to read up on the intricacies of their processes. A post on a forum is hardly a suitable platform for that volume of detail, and I'm not here to spoon feed you with information that is freely available online.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Extracting cells from dermal papila cut from the scalp. Expansion of those cells, these guys they use 1000's of little 3d scaffolds help to keep those cell from differentiation into cells of different niches when they expand them - it basically keeps the new cells acting as though they were in the donor area whilst keeping them in what are essentially clusters of cells similar to the pre-cursors of the hair follicles you get in the early stages of development once expanded.
Anyway, once these cells are sufficient they'll insert these baby papilae back into the scalp.

You're obviously a very resourceful person and can easily find more detail on this if you're not going to be as knee jerk as to dismiss them as credible players in the long term.

Roland Lauster is one of their scientific advisors, there's a lot of good peer reviewed articles by him if you want to read up on the intricacies of their processes. A post on a forum is hardly a suitable platform for that volume of detail, and I'm not here to spoon feed you with information that is freely available online.
You know I know all that.
If their technology is legit, why haven't they started at least a preclinical test?
Let me guess, because they are not ready yet.
Also, they need DP stem cells amplified in the millions and noone has achieved that (yet).
TissUse is a joke (for the time being; maybe in five years they will have really progressed)!

Dhldan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We’re all frustrated bro. Doesn’t excuse poor form and negative attitudes.
Sure we’re all frustrated, some of us are unfortunate and much younger tho. I wasn’t even trying to come off as negative in my op. The only toxic post I saw was yours. You can di whatever you want of course, but tbh It isn’t too hard to ignore a thread like this. Coming over just to hate is petty.

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP is looking for a cure but beside Tsuji no other (supposed) cure exist, seti, needling, sandalore, Breezula, etc....are all maintenance at best, they will merely delay the inevitable, some at high cost (side effects).
A cure has to be permanent.
Tsuji is only a dream, a figment of OP's imagination. While seti, sandalore, etc actually exist and can be obtained.

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
March come near and there isnt even any publication of test success and that they start the human trials

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
March come near and there isnt even any publication of test success and that they start the human trials

Perhaps the technology is not ready yet, if there is any at all. :rolleyes:

Have faith, expect some delays - just keep an eye on the Japanese clinical trials portal. I think we will see human trials in the near future.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Perhaps the technology is not ready yet, if there is any at all. :rolleyes:

Have faith, expect some delays - just keep an eye on the Japanese clinical trials portal. I think we will see human trials in the near future.
Find me the papers published by TissUse, butthurt loser.
Or worse, photos of neogenesis on bald mice.
Wait.
There is none?
No way. But they said they envisioned ...
Pathetic!

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't even know what that means.
I don't speak your language. Losers' speech is hard to comprehend.

Cringe.jpg

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great!
Now tell me about SHT and how ready TissUse is.

Stop being so lazy and read.:rolleyes:
It's all in this thread and their interview on here, you can dyo reading if you want to know more.

Now tell me how organ technologies have done on their pre-clinical trials please? Are we ready to fly to Japan?

(FYI I am actually hyped about both).

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop being so lazy and read.:rolleyes:
It's all in this thread and their interview on here, you can dyo reading if you want to know more.

Now tell me how organ technologies have done on their pre-clinical trials please? Are we ready to fly to Japan?

(FYI I am actually hyped about both).
I prefer papers published in scientific magazines.
Do they have any?
I prefer photos.
Do they have any?

Being a loser means hyping up stuff.
Do you!

Last edited: