Realistic Approach Regarding Cures (tsuji)

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I prefer papers published in scientific magazines.
Do they have any?
I prefer photos.
Do they have any?

Being a loser means hyping up stuff.
Do you!

Search - Characterization and Use of Neopapillae and Microfollicles.
Or formation of functional neopapillae in science direct or any journal database.

I'm going to start calling you baby all gone
You act like a baby that wants to be spoon fed.
tumblr_m3oxvu22Lw1r0ix14o4_250.gif

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or formation of functional neopapillae in science direct or any journal database.

View attachment 112697
Bwahahahahaha
A paper published in 2012, non-related to TissUse, and they haven't started yet preclinical trials.
Dude, are you for real?
Nevermind, keep hyping. Loser once, loser forever.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t understand why you need to constantly be on the attack. Despite the fact that you might have an alternative opinion, you needn’t start abusing people.
Hun, mind your own business or you may be attacked, too. Capisce?

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t understand why you need to constantly be on the attack. Despite the fact that you might have an alternative opinion, you needn’t start abusing people.

I'm not helping the situation (but he's too funny lol) .. but he's renowned for it. If you haven't written something that isn't positive about Tsuji he's throwing his toys out of his pram (baby all gone).

Hun, mind your own business or you may be attacked, too. Capisce?

Yeah.. mind your own business... on a public forum :rolleyes:

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not helping the situation (but he's too funny lol) .. but he's renowned for it. If you haven't written something that isn't positive about Tsuji he's throwing his toys out of his pram (baby all gone).
Tsuji seems the most progressed, but I don't have high hopes for their tech. I most definitely don't buy their timeline.
So, nope, I couldn't care the least what you may say about Tsuji.
I care about reasoning and facts.
You lack both. So, keep being a pitiful loser.

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji seems the most progressed, but I don't have high hopes for their tech. I most definitely don't buy their timeline.
So, nope, I couldn't care the least what you may say about Tsuji.
I care about reasoning and facts.
You lack both. So, keep being a pitiful loser.

Spoon fed you a couple of articles with facts and data, you dismissed it :D
Ok hun x

j4r0d

Reaction score
Tsuji might be successful in cloning hair... good... it will not be available anytime soon IMHO. But even if that comes true, the main issue with hair transplant remains: if you have sh*t thinned hair in the back, cloned hair will most likely look the same. Just have a look at the hair that was grown on the mouse back (famous pic from tsuji).
In this case, you can have unlimited transplant donor, it will still look like sh*t.... just look at people with 10,000 grafts and shitty result. Plus it will cost you a fortune.

Of course people with amazing donor and high norwood would be cured though.

Our best hope is maintenance and it will remain so for a while, dear diffuser friends...

H

Reaction score
Tsuji might be successful in cloning hair... good... it will not be available anytime soon IMHO. But even if that comes true, the main issue with hair transplant remains: if you have sh*t thinned hair in the back, cloned hair will most likely look the same. Just have a look at the hair that was grown on the mouse back (famous pic from tsuji).
In this case, you can have unlimited transplant donor, it will still look like sh*t.... just look at people with 10,000 grafts and shitty result. Plus it will cost you a fortune.

Of course people with amazing donor and high norwood would be cured though.

Our best hope is maintenance and it will remain so for a while, dear diffuser friends...
It looks like sh*t probably because its thinned... I'm pretty sure that's what they are setting out to directly fix by filling in the areas that are thinned or bald thats the thing we dont like about hair loss right the part where you have less hair? The mouse picture probably doesn't suite your aesthetic needs because its a f*****g bald mouse with human hair on it's back he didnt have time to gel it.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What we should be doing is banding together for a heist with a payout that can supplement all our travel and surgery costs for whichever treatment does actually come out.
Hell, I'd do with you. Tired of relying on electrical sockets to keep my hair dense.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Question that was never raised to Tsuji is, Will this be a waste of money for early hair loss sufferers? You'd literally have to wait till scalp reveals your genetically predisposed pattern. This is a cure for slick baldies or advance norwoods.

Early norwoods would still have to rely closely on finasteride to prevent further loss. Or have annual follow up surgery.

This is a semi-cure; a damn good one.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure we’re all frustrated, some of us are unfortunate and much younger tho. I wasn’t even trying to come off as negative in my op. The only toxic post I saw was yours. You can di whatever you want of course, but tbh It isn’t too hard to ignore a thread like this. Coming over just to hate is petty.

Like I said. This is the CUTTING edge forum. Not the young cry babies banding together and posting snowflakes thread. You / him are just wasting people’s time.

It’s all speculative waffle unless it’s not.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 112697
Can you imagine how gross that baby would get if the kid never cleaned the food out? How does that work? I’m so intrigued

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just go on steroid for 2-3 years-> profit
That Hate the BT guy is a low life. Can't refute a post, much rather dislike it; idiots.