Realistic Approach Regarding Cures (tsuji)

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
georgie is it true that you take steroids?

maybe you shouldn't do that anymore

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Won’t work for the majority of women. Also anyone with DUPA or any kind of really aggressive hairloss.

Yeah, i was referring more to the young men genetically predispose to Androgenetic Alopecia but with minimal or no visible hairloss. But we dont know how effective CB can be for women. Cassiopea will start a POC trial to evaluate this so we should have a better idea soon.

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the f***, no. The dumbasses on that lookism forum can’t tell the difference between a female who lifts weights and a female who’s on test. f*** sake.
Tfw no NW5 wheyfu

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you think this drug will be ineffective in woman?

Correct me if I am wrong, finasteride showed little improvement in women with Androgenetic Alopecia, suggesting androgen got little role in Androgenetic Alopecia.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong, finasteride showed little improvement in women with Androgenetic Alopecia, suggesting androgen got little role in Androgenetic Alopecia.
Most studies show that 5AR’s are mostly ineffective, and women of child baring years can’t take them

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
To bring cure/treatment on market is very hard job. It takes time, but scientists are making progress in right direction.

CRISPR Drapes Invisibility Cloak over Stem Cells

An international research team has used CRISPR-Cas9 gene editing to render induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) invisible to the immune system, a bioengineering sleight of hand that initial in vivo tests suggest could open the door to generating stem cells for universal transplantation

https://www.genengnews.com/news/crispr-drapes-invisibility-cloak-over-stem-cells/

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To bring cure/treatment on market is very hard job. It takes time, but scientists are making progress in right direction.

An international research team has used CRISPR-Cas9 gene editing to render induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) invisible to the immune system, a bioengineering sleight of hand that initial in vivo tests suggest could open the door to generating stem cells for universal transplantation

https://www.genengnews.com/news/crispr-drapes-invisibility-cloak-over-stem-cells/
That's some awesome gig, right there.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

What they need to do is create an ASO or something similar to this (guess that’s what an ASO in anyway) for the primary balding genes. Silence those, that’s a cure. Hopefully without unspeakable side effects.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What they need to do is create an ASO or something similar to this (guess that’s what an ASO in anyway) for the primary balding genes. Silence those, that’s a cure. Hopefully without unspeakable side effects.
Can you even read?

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes but from my understanding this would be like the ultimate maintenance treatment. I doubt this would lead to much regrowth in a bald Person. So maybe a cure just for the next Generation of sufferer.

Can you even read?

She never claimed she could read. Nor did she said that what she said was subject of the article. She just pointed out a superior alternative in a similar field as the subject of the article.

State of the Art in Organ transplants is to destroy AS many cells AS possible without damaging the protein structure of the Organ. This way you have a 3d structure in which you can integrate stem cells of the recipent. The protein Matrix helps the stem cells to mature into the right adult cells because the right signaling pathways are dependent on the 3d structure the cells are arranged. I think this method for hair follicle is more primissing than the one mentioned in the article (i dont know if someone allready tried the above discribed with human hair follicle and i don t know how many of the original cells are killed and if imune system blocker are still needed). The Problem with the article is, the method allows to have one universal donor what would bring down Cost. But theoretically you would need one universal donor for every Kind of hair (color structure thiknes) so i doubt this is of any use for the hairloss Industrie.

But interesting read!

Last edited:

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but from my understanding this would be like the ultimate maintenance treatment. I doubt this would lead to much regrowth in a bald Person. So maybe a cure just for the next Generation of sufferer.

She never claimed she could read. Nor did she said that what she said was subject of the article. She just pointed out a superior alternative in a similar field as the subject of the article.

State of the Art in Organ transplants is to destroy AS many cells AS possible without damaging the protein structure of the Organ. This way you have a 3d structure in which you can integrate stem cells of the recipent. The protein Matrix helps the stem cells to mature into the right adult cells because the right signaling pathways are dependent on the 3d structure the cells are arranged. I think this method for hair follicle is more primissing than the one mentioned in the article (i dont know if someone allready tried the above discribed with human hair follicle and i don t know how many of the original cells are killed and if imune system blocker are still needed). The Problem with the article is, the method allows to have one universal donor what would bring down Cost. But theoretically you would need one universal donor for every Kind of hair (color structure thiknes) so i doubt this is of any use for the hairloss Industrie.

But interesting read!
There was actually a guy who posted on TBT in 2015, the thread was called “I think I’ve hacked it”. Basically what he did was create his own antisense treatment for balding by targeting the main castrate resistant androgen receptor gene splice variant, I believe. So, the thread is really long but the guy is a genius and the whole thing makes total sense. He ended up injecting himself with the gene silencing treatment that he’d made and after a month began to regrow terminal hairs in an area that had previously been slick bald for 10 years. Since ASO treatments are ridiculously expensive to make however, he came up with another way to silence the same AR splice variant with a different method that seemed more economical but all the plebs at TBT drove him away with all their trolling bullshit and “WhErE ArE ThE PhOtO” crap. The guy obviously spent months researching and formulating these treatments and gave away all of that free science to idiots. If you want to read about it here’s the link https://www.baldtruthtaIk.com/threads/22187-I-think-I-ve-hacked-it

Honestly, aside from organ regeneration, this strikes me as the closest thing we have to an actual cure. It’s almost like a vaccination of sorts, but you’d like need to keep receiving it to silence the genes. Obviously, there are issues with finding WHICH genes or gene to target specifically, but if scientists can figure that out, then work out a safe and relatively side-effect free way to silence them, we’re cured.