Rate My 3261 Grafts Fue By Dr Demirsoy.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
4 months today
Took a series of pics as planned. Things are following the course I expected so far. With concealer, it looks perfect (of course tese pics were taken with nothin on). Considering my options for the thinning on top, smp's are qui scary and I find almost nothing on SMP's for thickening effect.
yFnbQcg.jpg

qiIFN34.jpg

KDlNQRI.jpg

Rl8ZZzL.jpg

TNocX83.jpg

u11HatZ.jpg

Donor area:

7qsJAj2.jpg

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's coming along very nicely.. Your hair looks frizzy, what ethnicity are you? I thought you were Caucasian at first

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's coming along very nicely.. Your hair looks frizzy, what ethnicity are you? I thought you were Caucasian at first
I have some Twareg and some Italian blood. I want to straighten my hair pretty bad, but some of the products are said to cause hair loss. Been researching a lot about this issue.

shookwun

Reaction score
you are in the sh*t phase.

It will look good aesthetically around 8 months.

gl

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
good results so far

What straights did you research?

honestly, the texture of your hair is probably helping to create more density..I dont know if you want to really straighten it.

You are a hot dude--you don't need boy-band hair.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking forward to the 5 month update

It will be 5 months tomorrow I had the time to take a few pics today.

bZsJawl.jpg

The same side is still lagging behind but I still see tiny hairs coming through there, so I think the gap will be bridged in the next months.

uvxO8e6.jpg

EThxWiU.jpg

jTWqqsA.jpg

Facing the sunny window

zgrk5FZ.jpg

mKUANmT.jpg

At a grappling tournament last weekend, flattering light, probably closer to real life conditions:

DKmjEuy.jpg

And facebook graced me with a reminder from 365 days ago like it often does, and I realized how far I was gone.

zskDGmz.jpg

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
good results so far

What straights did you research?

honestly, the texture of your hair is probably helping to create more density..I dont know if you want to really straighten it.

You are a hot dude--you don't need boy-band hair.

Thank you but I dearly want straight hair. Like, really bad.

995d8d10292413ac847ee733672c2223.jpg

I used to rely on glatt but it's said to cause hairloss. My hairdresser says he can help with some mild stuff. I will definitely do something at 13-14 months.

Have you got any advice regarding straightening hair like mine?

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you but I dearly want straight hair. Like, really bad.

995d8d10292413ac847ee733672c2223.jpg

I used to rely on glatt but it's said to cause hairloss. My hairdresser says he can help with some mild stuff. I will definitely do something at 13-14 months.

Have you got any advice regarding straightening hair like mine?

I dont. I thought about it years ago because I have curly hair naturally but i decided not to because I like my hair blown out with some bounce and these straighteners make hair too straight for what i like on myself.

I would think transplanted hair is a little vulnerable to chemicals but i can be wrong. I would check with Hair Transplant office once you know the chemicals in the straighteners.

Your hair itself is vey coarse so the coarser the hair the more it can handle harsh chemicals..BUT I worry about your roots of your hairs.

I also worry that you won't have the density you would need for this look.

The photo you provided he has a TON of hair.

So just keep this all in mind..If you trust your stylist to be truthful he/she knows your hair more than anyone.

I would play with blow outs first so you have a clear idea. Even ironing to get smooth look.

See if you like the density with blow outs/ironing first.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also there are products that the stylist can use to straighten hair when blowing out/ironing.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If i find out a gentle straightener i will pass it a long..I know here in States a lot of caucasian women use "keratin' straighteners but pretty sure they ALL still have Formaldehyde (dont know the spelling)..A lot of the brands 'hide' it in the product so just be aware..May not be bad but sounds scary--i dont know for sure.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If i find out a gentle straightener i will pass it a long..I know here in States a lot of caucasian women use "keratin' straighteners but pretty sure they ALL still have Formaldehyde (dont know the spelling)..A lot of the brands 'hide' it in the product so just be aware..May not be bad but sounds scary--i dont know for sure.

First I will try some easy natural stuff, along with sticking to sulfate-free shampoo. I know I will never have the same density as Alain Delon in this pic, but I used to pull off something quite nice to look at with less hair than I have now at 5 months post-op. Back then my hair looked its best a couple of weeks after my harsh straightening treatment, it does look odd when it's too straight indeed. I'm sure there are many approaches to straightening hair, I need to find out what could damage the root of the hair or not. I find some conflicting stuff even on that Brazilian treatment thing.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
still on minoxidil and propecia ?

For ever. I lost a lot due to my failure to be serious with minoxidil a few years ago. A lesson learnt the hard way is learnt for good. I've considered adding RU but I'm afraid of a shed which can happen whenever you introduce a new treatment.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For ever. I lost a lot due to my failure to be serious with minoxidil a few years ago. A lesson learnt the hard way is learnt for good. I've considered adding RU but I'm afraid of a shed which can happen whenever you introduce a new treatment.

Been on minoxidil for two months its like a magic potion so far. I gained back at least the past year already just 2 months

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on minoxidil for two months its like a magic potion so far. I gained back at least the past year already just 2 months
To be honest I wish I had never started now that I'm hooked. Not sure about it working as well as the almighty finasteride on the long run, it's good to boost regrowth for sure but it's a pain in the *** to fit in your routine sometimes. I was misinformed by the derm who told me it was as efficient as finasteride. IMO the best approach is to start with finasteride only early and rely on transplants if you lose your temples and don't diffuse all over the top.

As a female, wearing her hair long, what do you think about SMP for thickening effect? I can't make up my mind about it.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest I wish I had never started now that I'm hooked. Not sure about it working as well as the almighty finasteride on the long run, it's good to boost regrowth for sure but it's a pain in the *** to fit in your routine sometimes. I was misinformed by the derm who told me it was as efficient as finasteride. IMO the best approach is to start with finasteride only early and rely on transplants if you lose your temples and don't diffuse all over the top.

As a female, wearing her hair long, what do you think about SMP for thickening effect? I can't make up my mind about it.

Yeah i can't take finasteride obviously but i use topical spironolactone/estrodial from my Dr.
For me the foam minoxidil takes 30 seconds to apply and i use it 1x a day..so its not inconvenient for me and does not effect the look of my hair. Im lucky i guess sounds more intensive for men.

I dont know much about SMP to be honest..I know a lot of women with Areata--who go bald--get it done and it looks better then full on bald..I know they also do the microblading of the brows which is similar dye i think

I think if you get it done do a ton of research (check out the Areata forums as its very popular there for obvious reasons)
And make sure its the right color (i know black can turn a funky color of blue) and the right type of Dye that is not permanent. Something that will fade over time so you have option to repeat it if you want to.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can go on Facebook to Alopecia Areata page--its mostly aerate but also Androgenic--its just a good resource for SMP and other facts.
Its international so you may be able to do some research for local vendors or professionals that other used.