Rate My 3261 Grafts Fue By Dr Demirsoy.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good result. Just one curious thing, for me it took very long until you got a satisfied result.

I also saw patients who could easily go out with some toppik after 2-3 months.
I could spray toppik after 3 months and a half easy, but I only rated the real result here. No more toppik today despite some crown thinning that may be visible according to light exposure and circumstances, not worth having to explain to girls why my fingernails are dirty every day.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have some diffuse thinning too, pure recession is usually delusion, but my good hair characteristics make it manageable and if it does show I dont think it's a big deal to have slight thinning at the crown after 30.
Some diffuse thinners have great results too, I think you should see a surgeon that does well with diffuse thinners consistently.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I developped a nasty painful boil at the back of my head a few weeks back, I was too busy to really take a look at it. The inflamation went down and I forgot about it.

Then came the quarantine, and I realized there was a bald patch where I used to feel it. Took pics, buzzed my hair with no grade(good opportunity to take a look at my 4-year-old FUE scars which are not too noticeable)
fG83t7M.jpg

YaNEwhj.jpg

What do you think friends?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I'm hoping for flight & hair transplant prices to drop and I can go in for round 2 , really thicken up my hairline

Good to see you back. Looks aside, doesn't a shaven head feel great?