Rate My 3261 Grafts Fue By Dr Demirsoy.

FBaldy

Reaction score
4K is a lot of bread !

Its looking good though, hopefully get a good coverage going by growing it out more.

You almost looked like Luke rockhold a bit with that buzz cut few pics back so hopefully down the road you get to that point!

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3 months and a half.

15 weeks.

EFd8zNt.jpg

0xdtX9Z.jpg

ClaeHKd.jpg

I'm going to make it, brahs.

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
I feel so good for you. This will turn out great.

At the beginning You still had hair on your mid front part and temples were more or less gone. Did the doctor transplanted the grafts in between the thinning areas of the mid front part or did he just planted over everything?

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel so good for you. This will turn out great.

At the beginning You still had hair on your mid front part and temples were more or less gone. Did the doctor transplanted the grafts in between the thinning areas of the mid front part or did he just planted over everything?
It's very hard to tell he transplanted a lot less where there was a visible amount of hair for sure.

I can wear toppik and really look like I've got a dense hairline. Really looking forward to some more grafts waking up from the dead!

I also bought a 3 months supply of brand name propecia out of stupidity, will take it every second or third day. I've been on generic for a while.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Already huge cosmetic improvement, final result should be very impressive, noticed any extra attention / glances from women? Heh maybe men too

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Already huge cosmetic improvement, final result should be very impressive, noticed any extra attention / glances from women? Heh maybe men too
I barely ever go out since I've gotten this hair transplant. Will go beastmode when I can enjoy the full results. I dropped my weekend job(bouncer) for a few months, but I got two easy hookups on both nights I replaced a friend. Went on a date last night(met her at a party where I was working security), turned out really shitty after like an hour for no reason, maybe she noticed the toppik haha! No fucks given. Cocoon mode until at least february (7 months). Focusing on grappling tournaments and a possible muay thai fight. Women are like a part-time job with brutal nightshifts in a toxic environment (alcohol, night clubs)...

Last edited:

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What going through reverse baldness feels like: a complicated mix of awe, anxiety, hope, extasy, and melancholy.

The right side is still lagging behind, and it's where the gossiping technician was working. But it's still common to experience that.

What a ride so far. And it's still early. I'll post pics at the 4 month mark in 11 days.

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
The only reason why i do not want a hairtransplant. I just could not handle the first 4 month emotionally. At work, in public, ...

Could only do this if i am on vacation for 4 month. So respect man, what was your experiences?

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only reason why i do not want a hairtransplant. I just could not handle the first 4 month emotionally. At work, in public, ...

Could only do this if i am on vacation for 4 month. So respect man, what was your experiences?

The first 3 months were brutal. Now I'm pretty much back to my pre-op level of satisfaction with my hair, but only because of the shitty length. I have already made some serious gains for sure in the thinning areas of the front, and my temples can already look good with concealer.

I pretty much went ghost mode apart from the sports people. It's a complete mindfuck, and clearly not for everyone. But being a hopeless thinning norwood 3 was a heavier burden to bear despite the decent hair days if I had concealers on.

It's really worth it man. We all know what being balding and worrying about your combover feels like. I couldnt take this sh*t any more. And becoming an ugly skinhead never was an option.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey man, you re result are going to be great !
can i ask you waht was your Norwood leve when you started propecia and minoxidil ? and did they help you to maintain.thx

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey man, you re result are going to be great !
can i ask you waht was your Norwood leve when you started propecia and minoxidil ? and did they help you to maintain.thx
I hope so, I might start having a good hairline by 2017. It will be so empowering and liberating, unlike shaving my head would have been. A hair transplant is the right choice if you have the right profile.

I was at norwood 2.5. when I started both(after many years of ridiculous denial). I lost a norwood over the course of a year two years after starting because I discontinued minoxidil, was skipping finasteride for days, because I was really satisfied with my hair(pulling off a good combover thanks to straighteners). I will not make that same mistake again. I believe they are both working on me but you must take them religiously, especially the minoxidil.

Looking back, if I had known, I would have started with finasteride only at the very beginnign of my hairloss. minoxidil is a burden and I have less faith in it in the long run.

Last edited:

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
So you will continue to use both? How was your timeline. I am on minoxidil for 2.5 years and finasteride 1 year. 0-18 Month on minoxidil were great then shedded everything even with finasteride I am losing ground in lightspeed since 1 year. But I think it at least helps to hold the hair at my back.

We have nearly same age im 29 and I am Norwood 2.5. so temples gone 90% and mid front part 50% gone. Love your thread and wish you all the best. Will make a skypecall with a good hair surgeon. Going to end this sh*t.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you will continue to use both? How was your timeline. I am on minoxidil for 2.5 years and finasteride 1 year. 0-18 Month on minoxidil were great then shedded everything even with finasteride I am losing ground in lightspeed since 1 year. But I think it at least helps to hold the hair at my back.

We have nearly same age im 29 and I am Norwood 2.5. so temples gone 90% and mid front part 50% gone. Love your thread and wish you all the best. Will make a skypecall with a good hair surgeon. Going to end this sh*t.
I started Minoxidil at 22, a massive shed ensued. I did not regrow most of what I lost. Started finasteride at 24. Exeperienced a shed at the front two years later due to stopping minoxidil. Now I'm back on this poison.

If you only have frontal loss you might be a very good hair transplant candidate. The back takes too many grafts to fill and the thinning areas are risky to address. End this sh*t, I wish I had done it sooner.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
k so you started propecia after minoxidil. In my case i am only 23 but i have started propecia at 21 and it didnt work for my hairline , then i recently added minoxidil , put it is a damn burden . i shold have taken dutasteride before , to avoid the minoxidil.

and you are saying that minoxdil worsened your hairline ? because i have got the same feeling

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
k so you started propecia after minoxidil. In my case i am only 23 but i have started propecia at 21 and it didnt work for my hairline , then i recently added minoxidil , put it is a damn burden . i shold have taken dutasteride before , to avoid the minoxidil.

and you are saying that minoxdil worsened your hairline ? because i have got the same feeling
Clearly. No doubt about that.

Where did you find this funny username by the way? are you french?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes i am french^^
but you are really worrying me with minoxidil . Because i have added minoxidil to my propecia regimen; and it has really worsened my hairline too , but know i can't quit it , because it will be way worse.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never quit it, it's a lifetime commitment. You're stuck. Unlike finasteride, it cannot be discontinued from time to time.

Lol@Michel Sapin. Compare him to Stephane Le Fol who must be the same age. Hair is everything.

856076-prodlibe-politique-portrait.jpg

Michel-Sapin-annonce-la-non-r%C3%A9troactivit%C3%A9-fiscale-pour-les-entreprises.jpg

Last edited:

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i see you are french too ^^
i used this nickname to troll .
But yes i started propecia really young and wanted to avoid minoxidil at all cost , but while on propecia my hairline kept receding , so i had to try something , i have upped my propecia dosage to 5 mg , but it give me some mild gynecomastia , and i don't want to ruin all the year i have spent to build a good body . So i had to try minoxidil .

End f the story i am worse and minoxidil sucks.