Rate My 3261 Grafts Fue By Dr Demirsoy.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5 and a half months

I keep improving, and it's addicting, I'm just afraid this is going to stop soon. I have a seriously lagging area that's been giving me a bad feeling for a while, but it's still early. Took pics with different lightnings today and yesterday night. If my lagging temple catches up to the other I will be already pleased to have chosen Demirsoy for half of the price of Koray Erdogan who was my original choice. The next weeks are going to be the moment of truth.

cYcRT8L.jpg

TVqRTg4.jpg
tRmoTn3.jpg
RSLbx7A.jpg
SfWzz3d.jpg
QUCctqt.jpg
lYJs2ZG.jpg
JoYvysD.jpg
B005JR3.jpg

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Safe to say the whole ordeal has turned out to be a success for you, congrats. If there are no new viable treatments in the next year or so I will consider Dr Demirsoy to do my transplant, his price is a real bargain. Though like you, might try Erdogen before. Transplant however will be my last resort.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Safe to say the whole ordeal has turned out to be a success for you, congrats. If there are no new viable treatments in the next year or so I will consider Dr Demirsoy to do my transplant, his price is a real bargain. Though like you, might try Erdogen before. Transplant however will be my last resort.
The next weeks are going to be crucial to determine if that's a reasonable success or a top result worthy or the top names. But knowing how many disasters there have been out there, I already feel lucky and it was worth it.

I've given up on keeping up to date with potential breakthrough treatments, it's a flat circle. Anything worth following lately?

The very low probability of something new and exciting coming up also keeps me from going bersek about hair transplant greed.

Erdogan and Demirsoy are ideal for a first hair transplant: inexpensive and ready to use a lot of grafts, not afraid to draw natural hairlines(unlike many of the top names who will never give you anything else than a giant forehead). See reputable guys like Devroye for instance, he prety much refuses to work on the frontal third, they say it looks mature, but it just looks weird as f*** to have a hairline above your ears, hairband style.

For my next hair transplant, hopefully in a few years, I will choose a clinic known for preserving your donor area who can work on thinning areas and who has good results with a minimal amount of grafts. A depleted donor looks worse than a FUT scar. The DHI clinic in Paris is great at producing visible results with a very low number of grafts. I don't see myself going to Erdogan for a next procedure now.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Theres a topical which is currently going through trials through Fidia pharmaceutical, looks promising, results of trials being released early this year.

Other than that just the likes of replicel/histogen/follica. Tsjui looks like the real deal to be released in 2020. I won't wait until then though.

I wouldn't mind a high hairline the fact I comb my hair forward anyway so you don't see the hairline, gets hard with Norwood 2.5 though

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it the breezula or brozu lotion? I have some thinning going in the midscalp and crown that I would be afraid to touch with a hair transplant and risk more shockloss than regrowth. Anything proven to thicken up thinning areas most of the time would be like a cure to me.

Histogen/replicel/follica that whole joke has been running for too long. It reminds me of this novel whenever I read a thread about it with people actually expecting it to come out "in five years, we are right about to finish phase II"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tartar_Steppe

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu lotion. Has already been proven to work in AA, hopefully same for Androgenetic Alopecia.

Haha what a depressing story, that is comparable to the potential MBP treatments that have been in the works for years though

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn bro insane result! You might be So happy.
I would like to do a transplant but i am too young (23yo). I will have many dark years.
You are still applying minoxidil to your Crown?

constrictedvoid

Established Member
Reaction score
Puahate OG reporting in. We would get banned instantly here back then, now the red pill has taken over.

What looksmaxing have you pursued? As much as I hate to say, you look over your actual age. Any attempts outside of hair to lower visual age? Your skin would really benefit from resurfacing IMO.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gonna get Botox to fix the negatively tilted eyebrows and fillers to address the loss of volume in the cheeks above the the NL folds. I've got to see about the ice pick scars as well. Other than that it's tough to really determine what has been making me look so old for ever, honestly I looked the same in high school.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn bro insane result! You might be So happy.
I would like to do a transplant but i am too young (23yo). I will have many dark years.
You are still applying minoxidil to your Crown?
It should be just the beginning. It's still filling in and I have a pimple(usual sign of new hairs coming through) in one of my lagging areas. Really excited to see what I'll be able to do with some length.

Relying on minoxidil more than ever. I can't really touch my crown with a hair transplant. More likely to get shockloss than gains in this area. Been thinking about a thickening SMP but I can't find much about it. Sounds like I'm going to apply dermmatch there a few times a week until it thins noticeably and can't be sported without concealers(right now if the lightning is normal to flattering it's not visible). I won't get a new hair transplant until I've lost some ground significantly.

How long has your loss been stable? You can already plan a hair transplant for let's say in two years if you feel like you've halted your male pattern baldness progression. It takes a lot of research, savings, and the best guys are tough to book when it suits you.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is your left temple coming? Starting to catch up with the right?
It is thickening for sure another area is bothering me on the other side it's a long and thin patch but there's a pimple there, which could mean new growth.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
unfortunately my hairloss is not stable despite being on propecia and minoxidil . if i ever do a transplant i would take dutasteride to keep my crown , but i can't handle the sides

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
6 months: 6 months and one day to be accurate. Took a series of pics today.

Trying kerastase masks(pricey stuff to smooth out wiry hair) and sticking with non-sulfate shampoo to fight the frizz, hair is a bit less frizzy, so the progress isn't showing as it should be, but my lagging areas are showing improvement, especially if you look at the root.

I still had a few pimples showing up in the sparse areas not too long ago so hopefully things are going to keep improving visible for the next couple months. The endgame will be a brazilian keratin treatment when the result is here to finally enjoy my hair. Researching the best way to avoid hair loss from straightening.

If you closely look at the transplanted areas they are still looking like sh*t but with some length it's blending pretty well with the rest of the hair and it's starting to look natural.

LIM8G0d.png

byPRQvP.png

Ic6qOZo.png

Vlx414h.jpg
W4m7EzC.jpg

yDqdWuU.png
QCEdroA.png

ZFuJXa3.png

Wet, worse area, showing a pimple and tiny hairs(should mean upcoming thickening)

NgkZhpJ.png
LS0SXpU.png

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was reading Dr Demirsoy's website, he mentions dense packing, ideal for people with thick/curly/wavy hair, which you have and I also have.

Was dense packing an option for you, or is this dense packing already the procedure you had?