Quitting Masturbation - Hair growing thicker and thicker!

dougfunny

Established Member
Reaction score
Vox said:
And although studies relating frequency of ejaculation with prostate cancer are rather inconclusive, I remember having read about one or more studies showing a lower probability for cancer if ejaculations occur frequently.

I've read this too. :agree:

dougfunny

Established Member
Reaction score
balanceguardian said:
I'm with him when he says that the reason mbp might not have been worked out in 4000 years of science, is because there are many underlying factors involved.

Actually it has been worked out. It's caused by DHT. That's why no DHT = no hair loss.

:smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack:

Fender89

Established Member
Reaction score
Grammar nazi above lol.

GeminiX, most people on this forum are not Post op TS, or people who need to use andro whateveryoucallit. PS, some of hoppi's ideas are silly i agree. As I already said, this masturbation thing is ridiculous IMO. but people like him are trying to think outside the box that's all. Be it a masturbation thread or anything else, i donno you seem to just mock hoppi. He's just enthusiastic i think, albeit sometimes misguided and definitly has some facts mudled up.

and Gemini. ffs why would you suspect i have deeper issues with you? Seriously get over yourself, I barely had even given you much thought until I replied to you last time.

GeminiX

Reaction score
Fender89 said:
Grammar nazi above lol.

GeminiX, most people on this forum are not Post op TS, or people who need to use andro whateveryoucallit. PS, some of hoppi's ideas are silly i agree. As I already said, this masturbation thing is ridiculous IMO. but people like him are trying to think outside the box that's all. Be it a masturbation thread or anything else, i donno you seem to just mock hoppi. He's just enthusiastic i think, albeit sometimes misguided and definitly has some facts mudled up.

and Gemini. ffs why would you suspect i have deeper issues with you? Seriously get over yourself, I barely had even given you much thought until I replied to you last time.

Ok, maybe I am too harsh with Hoppi, maybe it's because I supported him at first when he was getting a hard time from others and he pretty much threw it back in my face. I also make no secret of the fact that have a strong dislike for so called "alternative" therapy, it's misleading and wreckless at best and down right deadly and fraudulent at worst.

As for your post itself, well most people who want me to leave the forum and usually take a similar approach to yourself. It's usually along the lines of "I have no problem with (insert queer term here) but...". Most of them are bigots, go figure.

I tend to react strongly when anyone suggests I don't have anything valid to contribute here but until I agree or I'm asked to leave by a moderator I'll keep popping by and making posts where I feel I can contribute.

Reaction score
I dont think even Hoppi meant to use the term 'cure', other than in some strange jestful way.

If you read his posts then you will see he is merely trying to point out factors which might speed up or slow down male pattern baldness.

Dumbasses take things literally. A word is just a word. They dont always succesfully comunicate intention and meaning. Smart people can read between the lines

Reaction score
Vox said:
balanceguardian said:
I'm also convinced if I quit ejaculating consciencely for a year, my hair would go back to the strength and quality ad I had in my teens.
You must be joking, right? Letting fluids stagnating inside your prostate is not good for health reasons.

While excess of spermatozoan is never a problem because they easily are absorbed back by the body, the same is not true for the seminal fluids. Those are constantly produced by the prostate and other organs in his vicinity and are only in part eliminated with urine, if not ejaculation takes place. In this case and for some people, they are also eliminated during nocturnal emissions. But for many others, including me, nocturnal emissions just do not happen (personally this awakes me and the fluids never get out involuntarily). Accumulation of such fluids builds up pressure on the prostate eventually leading to a condition known as prostate congestion. There is not underlying pathology, although not well explored in the long term, but the condition iteself mimics very closely the symptoms of benign prostate hyperplasia.

You do not want to know what kind of misery this can bring to your everyday life. I had to go through this last year and since then I learned my lesson: never let the prostate fluids stagnate. After this I was almost convinced that the aggressive character of male sexuality must be related not only to testosterone but to prostate functions too.

And although studies relating frequency of ejaculation with prostate cancer are rather inconclusive, I remember having read about one or more studies showing a lower probability for cancer if ejaculations occur frequently.

Of course the body needs to eject the seminal fluids. Whenever i abstain from conscience orgasms, i get nocturnal emissions. But i think orgasm once a week is probably ok. male pattern baldness sufferers might want to limit themselves to two orgasm every three weeks, if male pattern baldness is important. If it aint important.....keep whacking.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Funny to see all the little haters coming out!!! Why all the personals attacks to each others? It is easy to recognize all the excessive masturbators on this site lol! Come on guys! Get your sh*t together! We all bring plus and cons to this forum...

Hoppi

Reaction score
haha well I do this wonderful thing called "learning", where if you go back to a thread I made 3 months ago, you will see that I know less than I do now, but more than I did 6 months ago! lol :)

I think the factor that confuses it is that I do have a habit of getting carried away and over-enthusiastic about things, but as time goes on I tend to fit these things in my overall view and move on.

A little sloppy I know, but the amount of awareness you end up building up is pretty cool :)

dougfunny

Established Member
Reaction score
male pattern baldness sufferers might want to limit themselves to two orgasm every three weeks, if male pattern baldness is important. If it aint important.....keep whacking.

There is no evidence to back that number up.

None

Nada

Zip

Zilcho

:jackit:

Fender89

Established Member
Reaction score
balance gaurdian, where did you figure that out from? Seriously man, If masturbating 2 times every 3 weeks is your main protocol for not going bald, you're going to go bald. Besides, no girl will stick with you if you only have sex 2 times every 3 weeks. Unless they have a really low libido

Hoppi

Reaction score
CausticSymmetry was saying there are ways round this if you are particularly healthy and take certain supplements.

Also of course, if you are stopping DHT or encouraging growth particularly strongly (finasteride, RU, fluridil, minoxidil, etc) then it's unlikely to make a huge difference IMO.

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
Fender89 said:
gemini, but i feel your input on hairloss is completely pointless , i mean, you've had a sex change. Sorry but none of us here want to go through that to stop our hairloss, I know that's not why you had an operation, but i mean, why do you even post here anymore? do you still lose hair?

Pull your head in idiot, what does her having a sex change have to do with her legitimacy of being and contributing on this website? If she hadn't gone out of her way to publish her story - which she mainly does to help others -, you wouldn't even know about it and you'd believe you were just talking to another anonymous person who is suffering/has suffered hairloss (which is still actually true with Geminix).

She isn't promoting or forcing the procedure on people as a means of curing their hair loss, so stfu, she is just as entitled as you to post on here.

Should norwood 7s be barred from posting here as well? I mean, they probably don't lose hair anymore either, why should they still stick around?

Start playing the ball and not the man if you actually want anyone to take your posts seriously.

FWIW Geminix I always appreciate your input and thought on topics, whether it be hairloss or otherwise. Your current status with hairloss is irrelevant to me (and probably 95% of others), your experiences and contributions are still just as valuable as anyone else's on this forum.
You're fighting an uphill battle here though, I learnt a long while ago (it really clicked in around the rubbing the finger nails together thing) some people will go to any lengths possible to convince themselves the most idiotic things will cure their hairloss. You've just gotta let it run it's course I reckon.

beaner

Reaction score
These masturbation threads should be disallowed at this point. 11 more pages of garbage.

Hairforever

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know why some people on here get so worked up about these masterbation threads. There are far more unlikely theories for balding posted elsewhere on this site that draw much less criticism.

So back to....... masterbation. For masterbation read 'sexual stimulation' whether with a partner or solo. Does anyone think how early you become sexually active determines when or if you start to bald. Would a 13-year-old who starts masterbating lose his hair earlier than a 20-year-old, assuming they are both equally genetically predisposed to male pattern baldness?

dougfunny

Established Member
Reaction score
facepalm.jpg

Ferrari-or-Hair?

Reaction score
Although I've been attributing my additional hair loss (of late) in my temples to the stress of doing aerobic exercise (dancing) 5 hours straight, twice a week, to the point of exhaustion... whacking and sex could actually have something to do with it as well, because I've also been doing that much more the last few months.

I'm sure by the end of next week I'll be frothing at the mouth and ready to go home with a fat girl... but I'll see if abstaining for a week or so and then reducing my frequency to maybe once a week helps with the irritation and brittleness in my forehead hairs. Not much that it could hurt. Sex once a week should be fine.

So while decreasing my frequency likely won't cause a massive change, I could see as how my once a day frequency could be negatively affecting me, especially on the days I exhaust myself dancing. Staying up late whacking instead of going to sleep couldn't be helping either. :laugh:

That said, I do have to say something else... dougfunny... geminix... and several others without such distinct avatars... have you both realized how trollish your behavior has been throughout this topic? Name calling... constant insults... constant negativity... I can hardly see how the majority of your posts in this topic have been constructive whatsoever. You speak of how Hoppi is immature, an idiot, and has no higher education in biology... well, have you taken a look in the mirror lately? Both figuratively and literally?

There isn't a pill that's going to magically correct all of the problems with hair loss, much less anything else that isn't a bacterial infection. With hair loss, you're fighting naturally occurring chemicals your body constantly produces every single day. You're fighting a genetic code that's like a dam ready to burst and all you have is wood and nails. A combination of efforts to slow down and reduce hair loss is the most sensible answer.

This sort of negative garbage reminds me of the sort of negativity people say about chiropractors vs. "modern medicine." I couldn't care less if a chiropractor was a "chiropractor" after a 3 hour course once a week for a month. When I slipped a disc in my back while exercising, all of the pills and "modern medicine" in the world wouldn't have done anything to fix my spine touching a nerve. Surgery? Ridiculous, I refused to even consider it. I hurt my back doing crunches and sit ups, it felt out of place, and it was so painful I could barely walk. A few visits to the chiropractor got my spine aligned in a more comfortable fashion and the massaging helped greatly. Over a period of a few weeks I was on my way to feeling as good as new and have not had an issue since then.

What's the point of that anecdote? Propecia and Rogaine aren't going to cure you. You're going to have to start living healthier to have a healthy appearance. If you want fewer wrinkles, quit damaging your skin and depending on expensive "modern medicine" creams to repair the damage. If you want more hair, start considering ways you could be healthier to look healthier. Humans are not all alike. If we were, Rogaine would work for all of us, and Propecia as well. If someone finds that taking saw palmetto, MSM, biotin, or even whacking less often improves their appearance or actual health, it doesn't mean it will work for everyone. We aren't all chemically alike. Some of us can drink cow's milk without and gastrointestinal problems, and others can't. Just being conscience of what you eat could improve your appearance and health without having to resort to strangely written advice from China or India. Some of you might find that limiting your corn and corn by product intake could help your appearance (and hair) just by improving your overall health. Corn is in almost every product--corn syrup in juice and candy, corn starch, etc.--and it causes a high omega-6 to omega-3 ratio which has led to thoughts that it causes all sort of problems with your entire body and heart. Switching from regular Coke and Pepsi to non-caffeinated can cause you to feel great over time (I know it's improved my overall health). Seemingly little things like this can, for an individual, reduce hair loss when combined with other efforts. Is any one thing going to cure it? Maybe. But I think the majority of us like our balls and don't want them removed when we're children. :jackit:

And one last note to the negative nay-sayers... claiming you're trying to maintain the integrity of this forum for legitimate medical discussion is a farce. Just look at some of the main post icons. :gay: :puke: :jackit: This is hardly a meeting of the minds on here, so don't try to pretend it is. It's just a bunch of people spreading information and sharing ideas, whether they be good or bad.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Ferrari-or-Hair? said:
And one last note to the negative nay-sayers... claiming you're trying to maintain the integrity of this forum for legitimate medical discussion is a farce. Just look at some of the main post icons. :gay: :puke: :jackit: This is hardly a meeting of the minds on here, so don't try to pretend it is. It's just a bunch of people spreading information and sharing ideas, whether they be good or bad.

Way to go!!! 3rd post and insulting the members of the forum and the forum itself. Also just an FYI, we DO NOT state this forum is to provide medical advice and instead quite the opposite, this forum is NOT to substitute the advice from your Doctor.