Quitting Masturbation - Hair growing thicker and thicker!

Coolstorybro

Reaction score
finasteride > Overall less DHT > Possible no Super Hard Ons

Masterbaiting > No Super Hard Ons (short time) > More DHT required to produce

Not Masterbaiting > More DHT stored in Balls > Less DHT in Hair

Science = fail :woot: :shock:

Coolstorybro

Reaction score
Its all about the balls, look at women, they have GREAT hair, dude. I"m not gay, i'm 100 percent straight. :shock:

Notice how like 100 percent of guys masterbaite, and have alot of hairloss.

Look at women, they don't masterbaite because they don't have ANY BALLS. you hardly see them having hairloss. :woot:

Hoppi

Reaction score
dougfunny said:
That would be like proving that the sky is blue. It's just obvious if you have a big enough brain.

:smack:

Humour me

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Coolstorybro said:
Its all about the balls, look at women, they have GREAT hair, dude. I"m not gay, i'm 100 percent straight. :shock:

Notice how like 100 percent of guys masterbaite, and have alot of hairloss.

Look at women, they don't masterbaite because they don't have ANY BALLS. you hardly see them having hairloss. :woot:

What?

cuebald

Reaction score
I very seldom masturbate (because the thought of anyone finding me sexually attractive is comical, and the thought of myself "ready for action" is so repulsive and grotesque that it kind of kills the mood... but anyway) - and my hair still falls out.

floydian

Reaction score
Thist thread is amazing LOL :woot:

I say only one thing... Look at some p**rn actors... there are some who has full thick hair. Peter North is a legend, he sell also pills (under his name) for more c*m and potential, but he has also full thick hair.

The hormones are not guilty. Bald guys have sensitive hair follicles. This is the problem, not the hormones.

Solution (with sides): block the hormones, block things connection with the hormones or with the receptors
Solution 2: Replace the false follicles (FUE and same things..., hair cloning...)
Solution 3: Repair the follicles (future...)

(frequently masturbating is good for the prostate... :jackit: :whistle: )

Have a nice day! :) :punk:

Hoppi

Reaction score
I think there is a very fundamental misunderstanding here, and I really find it very confusing how people miss it.

We are not arguing that everyone who masturbates or engages in regular sexual activity will lose their hair, and everyone who doesn't won't.

We are not arguing that quitting masturbating will necessarily cure your hair loss (or at least I'm certainly not).

The point I am trying to make is that anything that impacts male hormones has the potential to affect male pattern baldness, as it is a hormone-triggered condition.

Most of you would agree that injecting some balding dude with DHT will probably make him bald faster, and decreasing his DHT would probably make him bald slower (this seems obvious to me, at least).

So why is the idea that activities that have an effect on androgen levels may also have an effect on male pattern baldness so illogical?

I have yet to hear a scientific counterargument to this basic logic.

theShade

Reaction score
I just don't see how its likely to make any significant difference. I mean, it's a few seconds of orgasm in a 24-hour day. Sure jacking off might lead to a temporary rise in DHT levels - but if you think about things logically; such a rise is not likely to be either considerable or very long-lasting. If it were so, then doing the deed as many times as possible within one day, followed by doing it all over again the next day would lead to a cumulative rise in DHT levels that would reach such a high-level that you would begin to experience severe symptoms/side-effects. Evidently, this doesn't happen.

Nene

Reaction score
Hoppi said:
I think there is a very fundamental misunderstanding here, and I really find it very confusing how people miss it.

We are not arguing that everyone who masturbates or engages in regular sexual activity will lose their hair, and everyone who doesn't won't.

We are not arguing that quitting masturbating will necessarily cure your hair loss (or at least I'm certainly not).

The point I am trying to make is that anything that impacts male hormones has the potential to affect male pattern baldness, as it is a hormone-triggered condition.

Most of you would agree that injecting some balding dude with DHT will probably make him bald faster, and decreasing his DHT would probably make him bald slower (this seems obvious to me, at least).

So why is the idea that activities that have an effect on androgen levels may also have an effect on male pattern baldness so illogical?

I have yet to hear a scientific counterargument to this basic logic.

Hoppi, refraining from masturbation cannot be compared to being injected with DHT. Maybe it does make a difference, but I'm sure it would be nominal. Maybe you can a hair, maybe 2 and then you can have a homer simpson hair style.

GeminiX

Reaction score
Coolstorybro said:
I've been noticing my VOICE IS DEEPER!!!!!!!!!

I HAVN"T DONE THIS WANKING JUNK WITHIN WEEKS!

Dude, seriously. :woot:

No it's not, stop being silly.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Masturbation help you relax and get de-stressed
Getting stressed can aggravate hairloss

Myth Busted! No point in discussing this topic in the first place anyway... Pics or it dident happend

Hoppi

Reaction score
This is pointless. Why bother arguing against such closed-mindedness and simplified models of human biology?

dougfunny

Established Member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:

The point we are trying to make is that the impact is INSIGNIFICANT.

Yes, perhaps over your lifetime not masturbating or masturbating could make a 0.00001% difference.

It certainly will not be noticeable in the short term.

So saying you have noticed a difference over a few weeks or months is almost undoubtedly nonsense.

To say it is SUDDENLY THICKER AND THICKER OH WOW is just insanity.

:smack:

The only way to test a theory like this would be to have a controlled study with hundreds of participants.

Also, I pity anyone that would choose a few extra hairs over sex or masturbation. That's just sad. :freaked:

Hoppi

Reaction score
You are plucking these numbers out of the air.

But yes I agree that a study into the hormonal effects of it would be useful :)

It would be good to observe hormonal fluctuations covering perhaps 24 hours afterwards.

dougfunny

Established Member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
You are plucking these numbers out of the air.

But yes I agree that a study into the hormonal effects of it would be useful :)

It would be good to observe hormonal fluctuations covering perhaps 24 hours afterwards.

I don't see any numbers :dunno:

Hoppi

Reaction score
I meant the "% difference". Thing is I am not claiming to know the exact effects of masturbation on hair, or frequent sexual activity. What I'm saying is that because we have no real data on this, it's silly to rule it out without being sure, because it could provide clues into what acts upon male pattern baldness, and what certain people can do to stop it. I have heard numerous stories of people stopping regular masturbation and regrowing hair, so it might be something worth learning more about it before pushing it aside.

Nene

Reaction score
Coolstorybro said:
I've been noticing my VOICE IS DEEPER!!!!!!!!!

I HAVN"T DONE THIS WANKING JUNK WITHIN WEEKS!

Dude, seriously. :woot:

cool story bro

Brains Expel Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
Masturbation increases prostaglandin. Prostaglandins increase inflammation. Inflammation increases hair loss.

Stop whining about the minimal effects on DHT and testosterone caused by sexual activities (and they are quite minor), there's more to the picture.

cuebald

Reaction score
How much hair have you regrown Hoppi? Any before/after pictures?

I for one would make sure I had real, conclusive evidence of good results before I embarrass myself on these boards.