Quitting Masturbation - Hair growing thicker and thicker!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
purecontrol said:
Men who aren't bald have sex too Hoppi.

Masturbation thread always bring some drama.. I like the theory that excess masturbation trigger the prostaglandins to go unbalanced..Which cause androgen to go out of whack and help the hairloss factor..

Coolstorybro

Reaction score
Keep in mind, you'd be surprised of how many Guys/Men masterbate. Its a huge huge huge thing that guys do. Because it feels SOOO good to them. :woot:

:dunno:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Coolstorybro said:
Keep in mind, you'd be surprised of how many Guys/Men masterbate. Its a huge huge huge thing that guys do. Because it feels SOOO good to them. :woot:

I know! We are like Monkeys..

Coolstorybro

Reaction score
squeegee said:
Coolstorybro said:

I'm sure every guy here, has masterbated in their life, no doubt about it.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Coolstorybro said:
squeegee said:
Coolstorybro said:

I'm sure every guy here, has masterbated in their life, no doubt about it.

Yep we all have internet! The access for p**rn is a click away.. The endocrine system is complicated to understand and yep maybe masturbation can be a factor for hairloss..

Hoppi

Reaction score
I like how open minded and objective you are squeegee :)

I really think that's the best attitude to have especially when it comes to things like this ^^

Hoppi

Reaction score
Once again just like last time I stopped I am convinced I am not shedding as much.

The first time I stopped I was running my hands through my hair and getting practically nothing. This time, perhaps 2 or 3 every so often, but usually I get basically handfuls, you know?

Last time I put it down to showering more often, assuming that because I was dislodging and shedding the hairs more regularly, I wasn't noticing any _big_ sheds, merely because it was continuous. So erm.. we'll see.

I don't think it's a solution by any means, but just like equol I treat it as merely a kind of "damage control".

I will be watching my shedding closely over the next few days :)

Coolstorybro

Reaction score
I stopped a week ago, or so. I'm not noticing any shedding while in the Shower/Bath at all. :woot:

Though while doing masterbation, I wasn't checking my hair if I was shedding.

Coolstorybro

Reaction score
My theory is

When you masterbate, You Feel sooooo goood! = Less DHT to the balls?
Notice afterwards, You cant get a HARD-ON (good feeling) until later on

When NOT masterbating = More DHT to Your balls? (less to the hair)

When taking finasteride, Your balls get screwed up = Less DHT to the balls? = NO HARD ON

Coolstorybro

Reaction score
My theory is

When taking finasteride, Your balls get screwed up = Less DHT to the balls? = NO HARD ON

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Coolstorybro said:
My theory is

haha, nice theory :whistle: Som people just got too much free time to think... You guys who think you see results, its just placebo/You lost the hairs due to showering or they flew away/timing with no loose hairs when you "test".

Coolstorybro

Reaction score
MrBastard said:
Coolstorybro said:
My theory is

haha, nice theory :whistle: Som people just got too much free time to think... You guys who think you see results, its just placebo/You lost the hairs due to showering or they flew away/timing with no loose hairs when you "test".

To add on to my theory, the reason why people get watery Semen, to no Semen, when taking finasteride, is because theres little to NO DHT.

You need DHT to Yeah :shock:

When you don't masterbate, all that DHT gets stored up (Semen gets produced) (to the balls) (less DHT to Your hair)

When You do masterbate, You feel SEXY! :woot: no just joking. You have LESS DHT to your Balls, thus More DHT to your hair, thus (No super hard on) (at the moment)

Hoppi

Reaction score
Coolstorybro said:
My theory is

hehe no man :) At least not according to everything I've ever heard!

finasteride has sexual sides (and general sides) principally due to inhibited 5ar than reduced DHT, I believe. 5ar inhibition reduces nitric oxide and other things, which causes erectile problems etc etc.

That's why equol is cool, and why it doesn't give anywhere near as many sides.

Abstaining probably just balances body hormones. My shedding is still much lower than normal.

dougfunny

Established Member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
Coolstorybro said:
My theory is

finasteride has sexual sides (and general sides) principally due to inhibited 5ar than reduced DHT, I believe. 5ar inhibition reduces nitric oxide and other things, which causes erectile problems etc etc.

Abstaining probably just balances body hormones. My shedding is still much lower than normal.

Ugh what utter nonsense!

I designate Coolstorybro as the new resident genius in the forum. His ideas are truly revolutionary. :woot:

Coolstorybro

Reaction score
dougfunny said:
Hoppi said:
Coolstorybro said:
My theory is

Ugh what utter nonsense!

I designate Coolstorybro as the new resident genius in the forum. His ideas are truly revolutionary. :woot:
:agree: :woot:

Hoppi

Reaction score
dougfunny said:
Hoppi said:
Coolstorybro said:
My theory is

Ugh what utter nonsense!

disprove it scientifically

dougfunny

Established Member
Reaction score
That would be like proving that the sky is blue. It's just obvious if you have a big enough brain.

:smack: