Pros and Cons of a system.

Benz9

Reaction score
Noah i'm not sure where my system comes from besides china from what my stylist told me. I just want to go to a professional the first time i get this system done even if the system is double the price , second time i want to get my own piece from one of the best companies that you guys can suggest me to and have her cut it in, and hopefully by the third system ill have enough courage and faith to buy my own system and do it myself!!!

Aylien some hair fibers would work great for you right now till you can get your system.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Grincher what density do you use and do you have any pics i can see?

System88

Reaction score
Rollercoaster

Has any hair system users been on any rollercoasters with a system on? Especially in warm countries? I'm worried about the heat and humidity loosening the bond

Noah

Reaction score
Hi System88

Yes, I have worked in Australia, the Gulf and Indonesia in my system, all hot humid countries. I have been on roller coasters, done water-skiing, white water rafting, bungee jumping, scuba diving you name it, with no problems at all. The simple physics of the matter is this: no amount of air pressure on the edge of the system is any match for the strength of freshly applied toupee tape or glue. Obviously when I know I am going to be doing these activities I make sure I have a strong fresh attachment.

Are you already wearing, and if so what adhesive are you using?

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Noah puts it very well. I have done many of these activities; even hours at the gym sweating without any problems. But when my tape needs changing, even when sitting you are thinking about the change; even if you are 2 days late it really makes you think.

Good fresh attachment like this morning and the unit feels new and strong.

shookwun

Reaction score
How about when a women strokes your scalp and catches her nail on the lace?

Women always play with a man's hair when getting sexual, especially when getting their **** eaten out.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
If she does not complain then one might say she's a keeper. If she does then blow your business asap and move on. You were not planning on marrying her anyway?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
How about when a women strokes your scalp and catches her nail on the lace?

Without the piece the kind of girls guys want to sleep with concerning one night stands in a club, would be using their nails to keep you away anyway :sulkoff: Then the emotional trauma of being the bald guy. Plus we don't know how it is as we haven't worn one so who knows, it may be okay or not. Public tend to take things at face value.

Women always play with a man's hair when getting sexual, especially when getting their **** eaten out.

Very true and hot.

Noah

Reaction score
Intimate situations are one of the more testing situations for guys who wear a piece, no doubt. Not because of fingernails snagging the lace (you just need to make sure the lace is all properly stuck down so that doesn't happen) but because you have someone potentially millimetres from your hairline - far closer to you than anyone gets in any other situation. So there is a chance that any imperfections in the attachment could be spotted. Waking up with someone you have shared a bed with is probably the most testing situation. That keeps you on your mettle, and you just make sure the attachment is as good as it can be. It's no different from any other effort you might make to look good for a date or a night out. I always use glue rather than tape for that situation. With a shorter haircut you might need to do a full head bond.

All I can tell you is that since I started wearing the fine lace hairpieces I have had half-a-dozen medium- or long-term partners, plus plenty of one-off dates, and so far as I could tell no one has ever twigged the hairpiece until I told them. I did tell 2 of them after a month or two, with no ill effects on the relationship.

As Wolf Pack says, the alternative is to be bald and unable to attract quality partners, which is certainly one way of avoiding the problem, but not one which appeals much.

shookwun

Reaction score
Man I'd be afraid to eat a women out with a peice on. Some of these chicks dig their hands in your scalp, and you'd be a liAR to say she wouldn't notice something different.

Women are very observant especially when it comes to beauty and hair. They spend hours on their own, what makes you think the don't take pride and notice their own man's hair.

But like anything you can always pick up one night stands with your peice. Long term relationships will always leave you on the edge.

I have an uncle who wears a peice. When he comes over to my dad's house he's always in the bathroom everyday for 45 minutes readjusting his wig. Literally a duffle bag of accessories. I keep hearing once a week, but why does he constantly go in the bathroom everyday for minutes on end?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
That sounds about right Noah. I wore a piece for a while and to my knowledge it never affected my ability to appeal to girls. Spelling it out I had many positive sexual encounters donning my pseudo-bangs. One would have to be naïve to argue that a piece does not come with it's restrictions or uncomfortable compromise(s). Everything does for the 'obvious' bald person...we would have to be oblivious to expect anything easier to occur.
Intimate situations are one of the more testing situations for guys who wear a piece, no doubt. Not because of fingernails snagging the lace (you just need to make sure the lace is all properly stuck down so that doesn't happen) but because you have someone potentially millimetres from your hairline - far closer to you than anyone gets in any other situation. So there is a chance that any imperfections in the attachment could be spotted. Waking up with someone you have shared a bed with is probably the most testing situation. That keeps you on your mettle, and you just make sure the attachment is as good as it can be. It's no different from any other effort you might make to look good for a date or a night out. I always use glue rather than tape for that situation. With a shorter haircut you might need to do a full head bond.

All I can tell you is that since I started wearing the fine lace hairpieces I have had half-a-dozen medium- or long-term partners, plus plenty of one-off dates, and so far as I could tell no one has ever twigged the hairpiece until I told them. I did tell 2 of them after a month or two, with no ill effects on the relationship.

As Wolf Pack says, the alternative is to be bald and unable to attract quality partners, which is certainly one way of avoiding the problem, but not one which appeals much.

Noah

Reaction score
One-night-stands are not really the problem, it's long term relationships which have the potential to keep you on edge. One-nighters usually take place in subdued lighting, plus the date's appraisal of your looks is usually at face value - more interested in the sex than in the details of your physical appearance. Long-term partners, on the other hand, are seeing you at all times of the day and night, including when you are not well-groomed, and they are interested in your looks. That is why I would start to think of telling a partner about my hair after a month or two.

As far as maintenance is concerned, it takes me about an hour a week to detach and reattach. I check my hairline every morning after my shower, and if there is any loose lace I would of course fix it. In my case that only happens about once every 3 weeks or so on average. Everyone is different though. I'm not sure what your uncle is doing with his "wig". Some older men still wear old-fashioned styles of hairpiece which may require more maintenance.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Nothing out of the ordinary to spend a couple hours a day trying to make yourself feel half subhuman.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
But like anything you can always pick up one night stands with your peice. Long term relationships will always leave you on the edge.

I would expect most normal people in a long term relationship to be open about their piece.

shookwun

Reaction score
Better keep your partner on shackles and avoid social situations where they see your whole network of friends, colleages and so fourth. With social media out there and the wrong break up a havoc is in the making.

That's what you can expect a women to do when she breaks up with your hair peice, that's essentially what she's dating because with out it you're a nobody. Its harsh but we all know he magnitude of the situation and how hair predominantly determines our attraction, and worth.

She will expose and ridicule ur toupee wearing ***. This is what freighteen me about being a peice wearer.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
This is true. Mean immature girls will ridicule all discernable physical disadvantages in their man. Even long before they are no longer an item. If she can't target your hair piece she will attack something else to be sure ( ie: hairy buttocks, no buttocks, phallic diminutive, acne riddled back, and so on) and the gossip will probably jump like wildfire. Once you understand that nothing is sacred in 'love and war", you'll be armed in advance and ready to select the risks/rewards potential more carefully. Toupee or not toupee, that is only part of the question.

shookwun

Reaction score
Peice of peace.

But like anything any hair is better then no hair. At least you will gt laid and be socially respected.

The pros of a system outweigh the cons but a lot of restrictions and compromises wil be made. A transplant may not procode native density but it's yours, and it's natural. No tricks and secrets

shookwun

Reaction score
Of course, but the again we live in generation selfie now where almost everyone is getting together through social media and apps such as tindr, pof and badoo.

If I'm not mistaken that's how you met all your girlfriends.

Mr.Green

Reaction score
Man I'd be afraid to eat a women out with a peice on. Some of these chicks dig their hands in your scalp, and you'd be a liAR to say she wouldn't notice something different.

I started going bald when I was eleven years old. By the time I reached 20, my hairline was completely gone, and doing the "comb over" wasn't working anymore. I started experimenting with wigs, which gave me the rocker hair style I had always dreamed of. The new look brought in more women into my life, which of course lead to more sexual experiences. Seeing as I was wearing a wig, it was extremely detectable to the touch, so I had to be cautious.

I would just tell women that I had neck pain from an old accident; that would keep them from playing with my head, AND give me an excuse to flinch back if I felt they were getting close to touching detectable parts of the wig. I've also read of some Hair System wearers using this method if they were too nervous.

If you're afraid to go down on a woman, then you can always just 69. That way she'll have no reach of your hair at all. If that's not your style, then do what I've always done: grab hold of her hands and pin them down, so she can't move, as you're going down on her. Being extremely dominant during love making will make that act seem natural to her. And it's always best to be in control if you don't want to get caught :p

Eventually, I learned about Hair Systems and got myself a Full Cap. With it on, all my fears about girls detecting it, especially during love making, disappeared. And I never had to use anymore excuses.

So being afraid of being caught wearing a system is NOTHING compared to the fear of being caught with a wig :laugh:

shookwun

Reaction score
Ha.

Ita good to finally have truthfully insight on his matter. So when making love is a hair system detectable?

When she runs her hands and nails I your system will she knows its fake?

Every1 always dodges this.

I want the truth.

69 is fun to finish off and nut in her mouth but sometimes I just want to have breakfest lunch n dinner between her legs spread. **** that's hot. They always grab your head

Mr.Green

Reaction score
Ha.

Ita good to finally have truthfully insight on his matter. So when making love is a hair system detectable?

When she runs her hands and nails I your system will she knows its fake?

Every1 always dodges this.

I want the truth.

As long as you do a proper attachment(glue/tape all around the perimeter of the system), then it shouldn't be detectable at all.

It's fine if she runs her fingers through your hair, but I would not allow her to scratch the surface with her nails -- there's the possibility of damaging the unit if she's too rough. But that all depends on what type of base you use. I use a french lace which is strong, but I personally wouldn't chance it. If you use one of the more delicate bases, then I suppose there's a greater risk of damage.

She might be able to feel the glue on the front hairline, but you can always shrug it off as hair product that got on your scalp. It's far easier to make up excuses for systems than it is for a wig, believe me.