Prolactin "minitherapy" with SMI-1 (novel protocol for lowering prolactin locally)

MDL999

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on these forums for awhile. Given damn near everything a shot. I’ve continued to lose ground even on the most aggressive treatments (currently 150mg bicalutamide, 10mg oral minoxidil, 0.5mg dutasteride, and 2mg sublingual estradiol). I tend not to comment much because a very vocal group of people just come here to b**ch and distract from meaningful discussion. That being said having spent time in these forums over the past 3 years I’ve read a lot of Pegasus comments on a lot of different treatments and if he has optimism on this one so do I, because it’s really really hard for anyone who’s seen the rise and fall of 100 purported treatments to be optimistic.
Made my day i must say.

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, I was being sarcastic. There is currently no way to block prolactin at the hair follicle besides SMI, monocolonal antibodies, or CRISPR. SMI is obviously the only one that is an option right now. It can only be obtained by having a lab custom synthesize it. It's not readily available for purchase anywhere.
A few days ago you said you stopped all other treatments since getting on smi. Were you trolling or were you serious?

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Serious. I'm only using SMI and will be SMI only for the next couple months until I get an ERb agonist to go with it
So basically anti androgens/ 5ar inhibitors arent needed anymore? Wow we waited for this for so long..

Jacob Williams

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have a theory or possible explanation for why this treatment would continue to show results so far past its cessation? That’s the most inexplainable part to me.

Jackshtbro

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have a theory or possible explanation for why this treatment would continue to show results so far past its cessation? That’s the most inexplainable part to me.
I think it restores the hairs to back to their completely healthy states so it takes a few years before they start falling off again

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
whats the timeframe for the next group buy, i.e when do you think we will have more photos of results?

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We should get more SMI in around 6 weeks. After that, people may report results or side effects even within two months. So most likely you will need to wait 3.5 months for news.

Ok cool. Very interested to see how it all pans out, good luck

lostandfind

Reaction score
Sorry, I was being sarcastic. There is currently no way to block prolactin at the hair follicle besides SMI, monocolonal antibodies, or CRISPR. SMI is obviously the only one that is an option right now. It can only be obtained by having a lab custom synthesize it. It's not readily available for purchase anywhere.
Now I get it. Thank you anyway. BTW can any lab synthesize SMI-6 as long as it has the chemical composition and equipment?

Last edited:

bicholouco

My Regimen
Reaction score
Augustus and the others were right

I have hacked the discord and found this conversation

That last one with the flower emojis is the supplier and they are discussing their payments

Next time some guys on the internet claim they found the cure for hairloss think long and hard about what you're putting your money into. Hope you have learned your lesson

Last edited:

Jackshtbro

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have also hacked into the discord and found out that augustus10 is actually the seller!!!

As you can see he's posting under numerous nicknames to hide his identity but if you pay careful attention he uses the same phrases on this forum!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-27 165725.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-07-27 165725.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 198