Prolactin "minitherapy" with SMI-1 (novel protocol for lowering prolactin locally)

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pics or it didnt happen. They could also be using dermapen + ru to get those results. Remember guys, this is not a clinical trial, this is just a bunch of merchants.
Yeah you re right, everyone is lying to you, go back on your tranny drugs

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're crazy. PRLR is the legit cure that we've been waiting for. This is about as good as it's ever going to get. I don't even microneedle anymore. I've quit everything except SMI.
Are you actually serious? You ve quit everything since getting on smi? Wow

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think its going to swim.
That would be great, the more you read into prolactin the more it seems it plays a huge role. I also read it is associated with thinning at sides of hair which is what I have and could explain why finasteride, dutasteride, min all did nothing for me

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A drug bringing maintenance without any sides effects is already a miracle

If this drug bring maintenance + regrowth without sides, i dont even know how to call it

If smi is that much effective, then it's maybe the end of this nightmare
Imgain seeing a hyper responder to minoxidil for the first time and think everyone gona get the same result.
We need to see more ppl . Good drugs works for alot of ppl ,shitty one would work for few .

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In mice that have full prolactin receptor knockout there is a chance over a lifetime that they could end up with a benign pituitary tumor or lower bone density, but it takes a lifetime and doesn't seem to affect their quality or length of life.
What is the mechanism behind this? If it does the same in humans that could be bad since we live much longer than mice. But then again SMI isn't a full knockout unlike HMI from my understanding so it should be safer

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you are saying a bunch of users on hairlosstalk found a drug that works for 100% of ppl ... yeah seems legit.
they did not found it. researches found it and test it and they beliefe in it and get it made and test it too. does not sound that wild if you stick to the facts.

Johnson40

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tumors also develop more slowly in humans. It's likely to take decades to develop if it happens at all. I'm not the slightest but worried about this.
Reading you it seems like you're fairly confident it gives tumor.
What's different ? Are those guys on SMI and KY trying to flee erectile dysfunction by chasing cancer?

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I for one want this to be the holy grail. But you cant blame with the hundreds of lies and false promises and the failed expectations when it comes to hairloss. I also have seen the photos of the users using this substance and honestly they arent good enough for me to say without a doubt they work. I know extremely well how angles and Lighting and coincidental natural hair growth can go.

i remember i one time thought i had impeovement in my hairline. Took two great shots side by side. Shared it on reddit. Everyone upvoted. Now I realize it was just angles and lighting making it appear so.

lets give the experimenters 2 more months and hopefully we get some solid evidence it truly works

lostandfind

Reaction score
Neither of the PRLR antagonists are even likely to cross the blood-brain barrier. Let's not turn this thread now from trolling to hypochondria. You're never going to find a safer treatment for any disease than inhibiting the prlr. If you're scared of blocking the prlr then maybe pharmacological intervention just isn't for you. I hear that Amazon is selling essential oils now.
Hi pegasus2. Greeting from the country where HopeMedicine is located. Do you mean there's a certain essential oil available on Amazon now that consists of SMI-6 or other types of PRLR antagonists?

Last edited:

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi pegasus2. Greeting from the country where HopeMedicine is located. Do you mean there's a certain essential oil available on Amazon now that consists of SMI-6 or other types of PRLR antagonists?
That's real !

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hang on, you're saying we can buy something similar to this on amazon??

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Neither of the PRLR antagonists are even likely to cross the blood-brain barrier. Let's not turn this thread now from trolling to hypochondria. You're never going to find a safer treatment for any disease than inhibiting the prlr. If you're scared of blocking the prlr then maybe pharmacological intervention just isn't for you. I hear that Amazon is selling essential oils now.
you're saying we can buy something similar to this on amazon??

Johnson40

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Scottish has taken pictures for two months showing consistent progress. There is no such thing as coincidental natural hair growth of bald temples. If his pictures aren't enough for you to tell it's working the data reported by HMI should tell you that it will.

I think it was a mistake posting anything here and that we should keep our results to the discord itself. There is nothing to be gained for us by posting our experiments and research here, and frankly I don't see why we should help people who want to sit back and let us spoonfeed them the cure.

The discord has been closed off now, and I think we should only allow in those who've demonstrated that they can contribute.
Well, we have plenty of infos for now.
Just come by and reports stuff now and then, that's in your secret society best interest.

I've seen that this thread is being talked about on other website, it's not just HairLossTalk.com, bunch of forums around the world want this to work.
If you guys get good results, get a bit more clear on the price and how the group buy works you'll get way way more guy into it, there's a brazillions of potential test subject ( Myself included ).